Comments
73,921 - 73,940 of 145,868 Comments Last updated 48 min ago
really

Jackson, TN

#82610 Jun 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Hey, Fox Fake News Fans, look what I've got just for you! Now, "who loves ya, Baby"?:)
----------
"Behind The Curtain: Ailes Unplugged."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/behind-...
dumbass you are a waste of air.
really

Jackson, TN

#82611 Jun 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
TEApublicans are Masters of "Cherry-Picking". They should be, they've been practicing it for years, in everything from Redistricting Voting areas in their favor, to pitiful 'lil ole posts on Topix.
It's just another way of cheating and they have perfected "cheating" to a Fine Art, too!
It's what they do and what the rest of us exoect from them...and it's ALL the rest of us expect from them!
again you dumb skank,both sides have been guilty of voter fraud. But dems have done more of it than republicans. But you wouldn't know sh8T about it since you watch libtard media. How many illegals voted for that moron Obama? Wonder why he's soo for illegals staying here,ummm votes. Why where you libtards sooo against voter id? umm maybe you couldn't get the votes you need to get elected. so dumbass get your head out of your lard azz and stfu

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82612 Jun 7, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>dumbass you are a waste of air.
Well, that's gratitude for you. TEApublican Nazis do love to hate...in fact, it seems to be their Life's Blood! If they weren't so dangerous, I would actually pity them.

Location hidden

#82614 Jun 8, 2013
"Richard Wolff On Raising the Minimum Wage:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://billmoyers.com/content/richard-wolff-o...
Smokin Joe

Kazakhstan

#82615 Jun 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's gratitude for you. TEApublican Nazis do love to hate...in fact, it seems to be their Life's Blood! If they weren't so dangerous, I would actually pity them.
Just what do you like if anything?

Location hidden

#82616 Jun 8, 2013
Is this Guy serious?...SMH...
----------
"Republican Candidate: Evolution False Because Chimps Can't Talk."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/05/republi...

Location hidden

#82618 Jun 8, 2013
What is the most alarming to me, is that this kind of thing is almost becoming so commonplace, that it's almost not even big News, anymore. Something is wrong in this Country, VERY wrong!
----------
"Police Seek Motive In Southern California Killing Spree."

Click here:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/08/us-...

Location hidden

#82619 Jun 8, 2013
"U.S. Army General Suspended Over Alleged Failure To Deal With Sex Assault Claim."

Click here:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/08/18...
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#82620 Jun 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
What is the most alarming to me, is that this kind of thing is almost becoming so commonplace, that it's almost not even big News, anymore. Something is wrong in this Country, VERY wrong!
----------
"Police Seek Motive In Southern California Killing Spree."
Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/08/us-...
I can't imagine what that might be, can you, when every opinion you don't like, whoever says it is classed as a "nazis". I guess you think that attitude is only YOU. NOT. It spreads like a disease. Human nature allows us to have difference of opinions, but having a thumb, are we not supposed to be the smart ones and stop the playground name calling? Guess not.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#82621 Jun 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Richard Wolff On Raising the Minimum Wage:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://billmoyers.com/content/richard-wolff-o...
Linda this is just what the Democrats have always tried to do but the Republicans always get in the way and shave any real increase off, thus keeping the middle class always one notch down(maybe two). I think yourself and most of the other liberals on here would agree that raising the Minimum Wage would help out our whole economy.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#82622 Jun 8, 2013
"Also an occasional board meeting like the recent one where we elected 3 black CEO's to the board." Does this not mean you elected 3 "black" (BTW, YOU, said black, not 3 young men, I guess it matters to YOU the skin color) Chief Executive Officer's? How many CEO's does your club have? See, YOUR the one who threw in color, does that make you a "racist"? Try to keep up please. As for Costa Rica it's a fading fad because of the corruption that has been going there, like Charlie Wrangle. You know, you do come across as somewhat bitter. Which I don't understand because you let everyone know how accomplished you are and if all is true obviously a traveled person. Traveled people usually have a broader mind set, I guess there is an exception to every rule.

Location hidden

#82623 Jun 8, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>I can't imagine what that might be, can you, when every opinion you don't like, whoever says it is classed as a "nazis". I guess you think that attitude is only YOU. NOT. It spreads like a disease. Human nature allows us to have difference of opinions, but having a thumb, are we not supposed to be the smart ones and stop the playground name calling? Guess not.
Do or say whatever you want...it really doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't read but very little of it, I've just lost interest. It's the same ole Hate-filled garbage day in and day out...nothing ever changes, anymore, or is interesting to me.
Have a good day.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#82624 Jun 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see the date, OT. I wonder what the current data shows. Make hay while the sun shines, OT.
Good morning ! I would suppose the current data would show a continued decline in independant retail market share, and for several reasons, I suspect that the decline has gotten much worse. The main reason is the deepest and longest recession in my lifetime, but also the fact that nothing has been done by anyone to change trade policy, or to provide any substantive help for main street small businesses. Obviously, based on the rise in the price of stocks however, big business is humming which in my opinion, further lends support to my point.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#82625 Jun 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Do or say whatever you want...it really doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't read but very little of it, I've just lost interest. It's the same ole Hate-filled garbage day in and day out...nothing ever changes, anymore, or is interesting to me.
Have a good day.
Yet, almost every post of yours has the word "Nazis", why? No one needs you to tell them "to do or say whatever" they want because it's a persons right to do just that no permission needed. See, that's what I'm talking about, that kind of arrogance. Though I can see a point of view that differs from mine I'm not calling anyone a "Nazis" or classifying someone by color. Good day to you as well.
rick

United States

#82626 Jun 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Do or say whatever you want...it really doesn't matter to me anymore. I don't read but very little of it, I've just lost interest. It's the same ole Hate-filled garbage day in and day out...nothing ever changes, anymore, or is interesting to me.
Have a good day.
You are an idiot anyone can see.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#82627 Jun 8, 2013
Real emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the acknowledgment of that time frame? I believe it was read correctly. As for Dubai, not a comparable comparison. It's a much wealthier and advanced country. The point I believe is that Panama is a developing and advancing country and lots of investments are being made there today.
This might put a crimp in Panama's development:

Nicaragua gives Chinese firm contract to build alternative to Panama Canal

"Nicaragua has awarded a Chinese company a 100-year concession to build an alternative to the Panama Canal, in a step that looks set to have profound geopolitical ramifications."

Nicaragua's president, Daniel Ortega, said recently that the new channel would be built through the waters of Lake Nicaragua.

The new route will be a higher-capacity alternative to the 99-year-old Panama Canal, which is currently being widened at the cost of $5.2bn.

Last year, the Nicaraguan government noted that the new canal should be able to allow passage for mega-container ships with a dead weight of up to 250,000 tonnes. This is more than double the size of the vessels that will be able to pass through the Panama Canal after its expansion, it said.

According to a bill submitted to congress last year, Nicaragua's canal will be 22 metres deep and 286 km (178 miles) long - bigger than Panama and Suez in all dimensions.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#82628 Jun 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder when the liberals on this forum will stop hiding under their desks and do some "splaining" (sic).
I'm not "hiding" anywhere, and I posted that I agreed with your assessment of this program a day or two ago on this forum !
Now, all of those conservatives who supported the warrantless wiretaps, rendition, the Patriot Act and a half-dozen other Bush policies that I found to be unamerican, should come forward in support of Obama and this further erosion of civil liberties which is basicially an extension of those policies. You may remember when I was outraged that our government wished to monitor which books I borrowed from the public library, and conservatives on this thread were pretty supportive of that part of the Patriot Act, in the name of "keeping us safe", telling me I shouldn't care if I had nothing to hide. Well....the shoe is on the other foot, and I am STILL against that policy as well as this one. Just as you said, the pendulum swings, and I for one am in awe of a bunch of hypocries who seemed quite willing to sacrifice their civil liberties when a Republican was in office but are now suddenly outraged !
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#82629 Jun 8, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda this is just what the Democrats have always tried to do but the Republicans always get in the way and shave any real increase off, thus keeping the middle class always one notch down(maybe two). I think yourself and most of the other liberals on here would agree that raising the Minimum Wage would help out our whole economy.
Raising prices on everything in a recession is always a good thing to do.

While you're at it, why not raise interest rates too?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#82632 Jun 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not "hiding" anywhere, and I posted that I agreed with your assessment of this program a day or two ago on this forum !
Now, all of those conservatives who supported the warrantless wiretaps, rendition, the Patriot Act and a half-dozen other Bush policies that I found to be unamerican, should come forward in support of Obama and this further erosion of civil liberties which is basicially an extension of those policies. You may remember when I was outraged that our government wished to monitor which books I borrowed from the public library, and conservatives on this thread were pretty supportive of that part of the Patriot Act, in the name of "keeping us safe", telling me I shouldn't care if I had nothing to hide. Well....the shoe is on the other foot, and I am STILL against that policy as well as this one. Just as you said, the pendulum swings, and I for one am in awe of a bunch of hypocries who seemed quite willing to sacrifice their civil liberties when a Republican was in office but are now suddenly outraged !
I have noted the same hypocrisy and it is invariably met with the same silence from conservatives.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#82633 Jun 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, pomposity isn't my bag. The Dunlapian was questioning how I spend my days so I told him. Do you live an ostentatious life style with your posted income of 150K (200K in a good year)? I bet you belong to several clubs as you leisurely travel through the Carolinas. Life is good, verdad?
Your pomposity is blatantly illustrated by your obsession with wealth and social position.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial solar energy seminar upcoming at Per... 7 hr Claire Reynolds 1
pizza 9 hr Foreigner 4
DUI Checkpoints 10 hr Totally BS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Thu TheRealZeke 8,614
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Thu Kewilson 132
Lebanon man dies after head-on wreck Thu krista wright 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Thu Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search