Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#82486 Jun 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Ever wonder how many of these Posters are having pages and pages of conversations with themselves?
I used to know somebody on here that doesn't post anymore , using the Name I knew him by...although I'll bet he's still posting using other Names...and I think that he was only hateful and mean to the other Posters that were actually him.
I'm sorta thinking that's a common ploy used by Posters...how many I don't know...to fool all the legitimate Posters and perhaps to "draw them in".
Safe for the Ones who do it, but possibly dangerous for the Ones who get "suckered" into their trap.
Just a thought and possible observation of what may really be going on.
Well Linda they don't do any harm. I actually would prefer this type of poster over others that just make up B.S. day after day just to make themselves look important.
Then like yourself who can post some very interesting "links" that just stirs up the pot with the truth. But the sad part is later when you have to take on some rather bizarre attacks afterward.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82487 Jun 6, 2013
You made some very valid points, Dunlapian, and I agree with all of them.
It's kind of a nice respite.:)

Location hidden

#82488 Jun 6, 2013
Pete wrote:
Don't think that I defend every corporation on the planet. There are some that are very crooked. These are the ones that get all the press. There are also corporations who give back as much as they take in. There are countries with very few corporations and businesses who are basically operated by a centralized government. Most of these countries are labeled third world nations. Our country is labeled the greatest country due to its citizens, its ethics, its humanity and what it has to offer other nations. A lot of what we offer to other nations is produced and created by corporations. Remember, a government makes nothing.
Two very interesting and informative Posts, Pete. Definitely, "food for thought".
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#82489 Jun 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only definition of "truth" is anyone who shares your opinions. In your feeble mind, all who do not kiss up to you and agree with you are liars. That alone shows your total lack of credibility.
Simply not true. SSS is tolerant of other opinions, but not hateful, prejudice, and malevolent statements.

Location hidden

#82490 Jun 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply not true. SSS is tolerant of other opinions, but not hateful, prejudice, and malevolent statements.
Thank you, Olivia.

Location hidden

#82491 Jun 7, 2013
Hey, Fox Fake News Fans, look what I've got just for you! Now, "who loves ya, Baby"?:)
----------
"Behind The Curtain: Ailes Unplugged."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/behind-...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#82492 Jun 7, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I see you "just happened" to come back right on cue!
This world needs me!

Location hidden

#82493 Jun 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Olivia.
LMAO!!:-))
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#82494 Jun 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Hey, Fox Fake News Fans, look what I've got just for you! Now, "who loves ya, Baby"?:)
----------
"Behind The Curtain: Ailes Unplugged."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/behind-...
Ohhh Linda, they just gotta do a SNL skit on this guy.
Maybe Jon Steward or the Colbert Report will have him on.

Location hidden

#82495 Jun 7, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start the day with a laugh!:-)

Why don't you apply for "several" positions with the "IRS"? I think you're imminently qualified to fill them all...at the same time!:-)

Location hidden

#82496 Jun 7, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Linda they don't do any harm. I actually would prefer this type of poster over others that just make up B.S. day after day just to make themselves look important.
Then like yourself who can post some very interesting "links" that just stirs up the pot with the truth. But the sad part is later when you have to take on some rather bizarre attacks afterward.
Oh, I know! Those attacks can be so vicious and stuff. While some of us are being adorable and precious, some are just attacking and attacking and attacking...with bizrre attacks! You know, while we're trying to provide "very interesting links," others are attacking with B.S., trying to be important!

LIKE THIS:

SexySassySenior

Location hidden

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
15 hrs ago

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:

<quoted text>Pete, I have never understood the left definition of "fair share" It seems to me that a "fair share" should be an equal share, at most. But I would add that it should depend on the services you get for that "fair share". I would venture that the "super wealthy" that Linda complains about actually use fewer services that those unfortunate poor. Look at police and fire. It has always seemed to me that there are more police cars in the projects than in the upscale neighborhoods. And I know that I see more fire stations and have witnessed more fire calls in those neighborhoods as well. We can even take it to reality shows if you want. How many episodes of "Cops" focus on upscale neighborhood settings? LOL
Anyway it seems that the ones who pay the least, or get paid by the Government, use the most services, especially emergency services.

"You must have lived in thse Projects, then , when they picked you up and threw you in jail....at least that what you've posted.
You also claim that your Ex-Wife that you divorced after she had a Atoke and gained weight, so you claim...is now the Girlfriend of a Prison Inmate, resently serving time in Prison.
Oh yeah, you ought to know all about living in the Ghetto and and dealing with the Cops on a regular basis from the Lifestyle you say you've lived.
Of course, everytime you open your mouth a LIE drops out, so who knows. You may have even lied about your one and only child...that you probably don't even have because who in their right mind would bring an Offspring with your Gene Pool into this World?
You're nothing but a Mentally Ill Psycopath, who loves to take highjacked Pictures of People and anything else you can get by with....and you should have been locked up a long time ago and with any luck, you will be before long!
Military Veteran, MY ASS! Stop taking credit for what your Father did!
Post your singing videos and let everybody see that you recorded them NAKED! Sick and perverted SOB!"

Yea..this is normal! LMAO!!!:-))

Location hidden

#82497 Jun 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Just anybody that reads my Posts and wants to comment on them, but not with myself...that's a fact.
Sure you don't!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#82498 Jun 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start the day with a laugh!:-)
Why don't you apply for "several" positions with the "IRS"? I think you're imminently qualified to fill them all...at the same time!:-)
Careful there Rev. Willard I would not like to see the IRS taking away your 501c3 status.
Dang, I gotta apply for one of those myself!
No, on secomd thought that would be scamming the Government and that would be wrong.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#82499 Jun 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know! Those attacks can be so vicious and stuff. While some of us are being adorable and precious, some are just attacking and attacking and attacking...with bizrre attacks! You know, while we're trying to provide "very interesting links," others are attacking with B.S., trying to be important!
LIKE THIS:
SexySassySenior
Location hidden
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
15 hrs ago
Judged:
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I have never understood the left definition of "fair share" It seems to me that a "fair share" should be an equal share, at most. But I would add that it should depend on the services you get for that "fair share". I would venture that the "super wealthy" that Linda complains about actually use fewer services that those unfortunate poor. Look at police and fire. It has always seemed to me that there are more police cars in the projects than in the upscale neighborhoods. And I know that I see more fire stations and have witnessed more fire calls in those neighborhoods as well. We can even take it to reality shows if you want. How many episodes of "Cops" focus on upscale neighborhood settings? LOL
Anyway it seems that the ones who pay the least, or get paid by the Government, use the most services, especially emergency services.
"You must have lived in thse Projects, then , when they picked you up and threw you in jail....at least that what you've posted.
You also claim that your Ex-Wife that you divorced after she had a Atoke and gained weight, so you claim...is now the Girlfriend of a Prison Inmate, resently serving time in Prison.
Oh yeah, you ought to know all about living in the Ghetto and and dealing with the Cops on a regular basis from the Lifestyle you say you've lived.
Of course, everytime you open your mouth a LIE drops out, so who knows. You may have even lied about your one and only child...that you probably don't even have because who in their right mind would bring an Offspring with your Gene Pool into this World?
You're nothing but a Mentally Ill Psycopath, who loves to take highjacked Pictures of People and anything else you can get by with....and you should have been locked up a long time ago and with any luck, you will be before long!
Military Veteran, MY ASS! Stop taking credit for what your Father did!
Post your singing videos and let everybody see that you recorded them NAKED! Sick and perverted SOB!"
Yea..this is normal! LMAO!!!:-))
Reverend Willard that was a nice "cherry picking" post.

Location hidden

#82500 Jun 7, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I see you "just happened" to come back right on cue!
I realize the concept of "individualism" confuses pathetic individuals who've surrendered their soul at the hallowed alter of "group think," but it will continue to exist where the strong live. You do appear to live the virtue of acting "on cue" while others are liberated from the lunacy of self-imposed restraint. I know you're confused again, but I do not live on "cue" from others, especially idiots! "Collectivism" never incarcerates real men!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#82501 Jun 7, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Careful there Rev. Willard I would not like to see the IRS taking away your 501c3 status.
Dang, I gotta apply for one of those myself!
No, on secomd thought that would be scamming the Government and that would be wrong.
Well, Private, you have to have an organization to request 501 status. I doubt that you have the resources or the intelligence to form a circle jerk. You seem to think that stifling free speech because of political views is swell.
Of course when the pendulum swings the other way, you and the left will squeal like stuck pigs. This stuff is still going way over your head but at least you try. Dismissed.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#82502 Jun 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Each location is different. What happens in let's say Atlanta, is different than what is happening in Telford, TN. Where my business operates, seven years ago there were 2 chain stores, 2 independents, and a few mom and pops. Today, there are 6 chain stores, 5 independents and several mom and pops operating in the industry I compete in. This excludes all the internet sites where you can get products that I sell. I don't know where you live OT, but here, large corporations haven't stunted independent growth at all. Let's take mattresses for example. Around here, you used to have to buy a mattress from a furniture store. Then specialty mattress shops appeared. Now you can get a mattress from Sears, hh Gregg, Sams, etc. Now you can get mattresses in a box shipped to you via UPS from an internet site. In the meantime, independent mattress retailers have increased tenfold in this area. Also look at used car dealers. You can get a used car from a dealership, you can get one from an internet site, you can get one from an independent used car retailer, you can get one from a private individual. Look at tvs. You can get one from hh Gregg, Best Buy, Sears, Sams, Walmart, the internet, independent retailers, etc. All of this competition has reduced the price of goods. Compare the cost of tv's to what they used to be. Compare the cost of computers to what they used to be.
I am an independent retailer yet I can offer the exact same pricing if not lower than chain stores, I offer more selection than chain stores, and god forbid, I even offer customer service that chain stores don't offer. Fortunately, I compete successfully versus chain stores, warehouse clubs, discount stores, etc.
In my opinion, large corporations have a distinct disadvantage over independent retailers who know the community. However, an independent retailer has to know how to compete. There are too many choices today regarding retail goods to worry about who makes what. I have seen several CEO's who were worth every penny they make. I have also seen several who were scammers out for their own self interest. But that is not up to you nor I to determine. Shareholders determine this and the growth of any corporation's stock price will determine what each CEO is worth. We only hear about the ones making a lot of money. We never hear about the ones who only take a $1 dollar per year as a salary. There are many of these.
Somehow I think we must live in two different countries.
Let's look at just one business segment, although I could do this with dozens I will take independant pharmacies as an example. Since the 1980's there are 45.2% FEWER independant pharmacies in the USA. That decline has happened as the use of prescription drugs in this country has skyrocketed.
That illustrates as well as any, what has happened to small business in America.
Now let's look at spending in independants overall. The economic census (which was taken before the current recession hit), indicates that in 1982 independant retailers of all kinds captured 49.8% of all retail consumer spending in this country. By 2007 that figure had declined to 28%. These figures can be easily verified, and I think they accurately depict the economic picture that a young person faces when they contemplate opening ANY retail business.
You may think this is good for our country and I disagree, but it seems to me that those figures leave no room for debate regarding the collapse of independant business in the face of the mega-corporation onslaught.
I could post the figures for independant hardware stores, or independant florists (which have been especially hard hit) or independant supermarkets, or independant lumber yards, and the story would be the same.....
So the kid who goes to pharmacy school and becomes a druggist had better be satisfied with what Wal-mart pays their pharmacists....he ain't gonna make it as his own boss in today's USA. Big business has seen to that.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#82503 Jun 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize the concept of "individualism" confuses pathetic individuals who've surrendered their soul at the hallowed alter of "group think," but it will continue to exist where the strong live. You do appear to live the virtue of acting "on cue" while others are liberated from the lunacy of self-imposed restraint. I know you're confused again, but I do not live on "cue" from others, especially idiots! "Collectivism" never incarcerates real men!
Hey, OW. You will have to lower your aim with D., most of it is going way over his head. Que hay, amigo?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#82504 Jun 7, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart you are so sensitive and insecure.... You are ignored because you are stupid. Sorry your bromance with vet didn't work out for you. Your assessment of bayless is as stupid as the rest of your posts. Bayless posts pure junk that has no merit whatsoever. That was the point of holly's post was that bayless was posting trash, but as usual there is no response to the unfounded posts.
BTW - I have been many places and Miami is one of the worst I have been - no surprise you love a ghetto...
It is not trash. The man, Wayne Allen Root, stated - and stands behind - thisL "I am a graduate of Columbia University, Class of 1983. That’s the same class Barack Obama claims to have graduated from." Then goes on to state that those in his poli-sci dept. don't remember him.

Just because you are an Obama apologist, bow down at his altar and light candles to him you worship - it does not negate the FACT that Wayne Allen Root DID graduate from Columbia the same year Obama says he did...AND neither he nor anyone in contact with him remembers Obama who is now president.

It is irrelevant whether you, holly, or any leftists like it or not.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#82505 Jun 7, 2013
HERE'S VIDEO PROOF OF OBAMA'S DIRECTOR OF NSA LYING TO CONGRESS.

Of course, to leftists - this really doesn't exist and to 'Tired' it is trash.

As we now know, the NSA has been collecting data on millions of domestic and international phone calls for some time now — since 2006, according to Dianne Feinstein. Maybe this bothers you; maybe it doesn't. Feinstein insists the program is an essential part of "protecting America"; Congressman Mike Rogers says it has already been "used to stop a terrorist attack in the United States."

But one person who doesn't like the idea of the NSA spying on Americans is Oregon senator Ron Wyden. And at a hearing in March, he asked James Clapper, the director of National Intelligence, a straightforward question: "Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?"

Clapper's answer? "No, sir ... not wittingly.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/06/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Raymond Sat Nick9831 3
Judge John T Gwin Fri Woody woodpecker 4
Greg Oxendine Jan 23 curious 10
Ashlee Hibdon (Jan '13) Jan 23 Unknown 15
who knows shanteena wade Jan 22 her real mfkn friend 3
Derrick chaffin (Dec '13) Jan 20 1truth_ 3
Anyone know anything about Leviton Warehouse in... (May '10) Jan 17 maintman 42
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web