SSS

Paris, TN

#81932 Jun 1, 2013
"Leading Neuroscientist: Religious Fundamentalism May Be A "Mental Illness' That Can Be 'Cured'."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/30/leading...
SSS

Paris, TN

#81933 Jun 1, 2013
SSS wrote:
"Leading Neuroscientist: Religious Fundamentalism May Be A "Mental Illness' That Can Be 'Cured'."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/30/leading...
See Folks, there is Hope for People like Me, yet!!
SSS

Paris, TN

#81934 Jun 1, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
See Folks, there is Hope for People like Me, yet!!
Gawd, I hope so! Use that Gov't. Check that I, and the other Taxpayers, send you every month for the Airfare and fly over to England and let her use you as a Guinea Pig!
Consider it your ONE contribution to Society for the good of Mankind. It's about time you gave SOMETHING back, instead of always taking!
SSS

Paris, TN

#81935 Jun 1, 2013
BTW, you keep this little Immature Imposter game up and I'll either stop posting or I'll start using my REGISTERED Name, again. Either way, you lose, because I REFUSE to keep talking to you, by having to respond to your ridiculously STUPID Posts!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#81936 Jun 1, 2013
So, I was looking at a new topic on here and I saw one about Jean Stapleton(Edith Bunker) passing away. I noticed that SSS made the last post on it and I wondered what a compassionate caring Liberal human being would say? Here is the response of the self professed Liberal.
SSS wrote:
Get Over It! She acted like the TYPICAL Republican Slave Wife of the Fifty's! She was 90, so its NOT like we didn't All see it Coming!
Lots of compassion and caring there.
A Neighbor

Arlington, TX

#81937 Jun 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
So, I was looking at a new topic on here and I saw one about Jean Stapleton(Edith Bunker) passing away. I noticed that SSS made the last post on it and I wondered what a compassionate caring Liberal human being would say? Here is the response of the self professed Liberal.
<quoted text>
She is a bitter old bat.
Caring

Ellenboro, NC

#81938 Jun 1, 2013
John 3:16
SSS

Paris, TN

#81939 Jun 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly give new meaning to the term, "Dumbass Fool"! That was your little Troll Buddy, Idiot, or possibly YOU are the Idiot Troll, who loves to impersonate me, and my address, to forge my Posts.
How many Posters are you, anyway? My guess is that you are just about all of them, but you are really just exactly who I said you were, in real Life!
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#81940 Jun 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
She is going to deny she said that and say her imposter did but have you noticed the same nouns one SSS capitalizes the other does too. She is doing this so her two friends will think someone is degrading her once again. They haven't caught on to her little sick tricks yet.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81941 Jun 1, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Pete, I worked on the DMS-1 Urban not the DMS-10(my bad).
We only had a handfull of them where I worked, it was a good system, along with the Litespan 2000, 2012. But whenever I changed one out it was usually with a Fujitsu FLM 150 OC-3 Fiber Multiplexer.
We always kept the cards from a turned down Nortel product, for possible future use. Now today I see these cards for sale on ebay.
These cards end up on ebay from techs that worked for vendors that had no business in the telecom market and forget even thinking about a Union.
The DMS-1 was a workhorse alright. I still have one on the road next to my neighborhood. Went I started at Nortel, they were made in Stone Mountain, GA. I once had to fly to Johnson City from Atlanta to investigate why one blew up. Turns out the batteries were bad and emitted some gases in the cabinet. The door of the hut they were installed in blew across the street and hit a house. And this happened on July 4th! It seems funny now, but at the time it was a catastrophe.

Based on what you said above, I now know where you worked, but i won't mention it. The FLM Fiber Multiplexer gave it away. Only one company was basically using it at that time. Nortel's version of the FLM was the FMT-150. We sold a lot of those over the years as well.

I also wished I would have saved all the circuit packs I amassed during my tenure there. They would be worth a fortune today. I don't know how many I actually threw away.

Hope you are having a GREAT weekend.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81942 Jun 1, 2013
Really? I'll bet you've never been able to tell the truth in your entire Life! From what I've been told, you definitely haven't been able to, in your entire Adult Life!

But, just for the record, you're full of chit and you're dead wrong, AGAIN!
no one cares

Germany

#81943 Jun 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Really? I'll bet you've never been able to tell the truth in your entire Life! From what I've been told, you definitely haven't been able to, in your entire Adult Life!
But, just for the record, you're full of chit and you're dead wrong, AGAIN!
are you gay? you seem really gay. come out of the closet you can be gay freely now.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#81945 Jun 1, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
She is going to deny she said that and say her imposter did but have you noticed the same nouns one SSS capitalizes the other does too. She is doing this so her two friends will think someone is degrading her once again. They haven't caught on to her little sick tricks yet.
And, as usual, she accuses me of being you and vice versa. I can truthfully say some things on here that she cannot. I have been on this site for 2 1/2 years and I have NEVER changed my username or posted under any other name. This is and always has been the only name I post on. I also use my real pic on here. Not some avatar or fake pic I stole from the internet somewhere. I have posted proof of it. My username alone is fairly unique in Google searches. You will get all kinds of links to my presence on the internet.

She can keep using her fake names and fake pictures all she wants. We know it is her and we know how she lies. She is and always has been the biggest fake and liar on topix. The first thing she told me on the phone was that she "lies all the time", then she added "on topix".
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#81946 Jun 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
And, as usual, she accuses me of being you and vice versa. I can truthfully say some things on here that she cannot. I have been on this site for 2 1/2 years and I have NEVER changed my username or posted under any other name. This is and always has been the only name I post on. I also use my real pic on here. Not some avatar or fake pic I stole from the internet somewhere. I have posted proof of it. My username alone is fairly unique in Google searches. You will get all kinds of links to my presence on the internet.
She can keep using her fake names and fake pictures all she wants. We know it is her and we know how she lies. She is and always has been the biggest fake and liar on topix. The first thing she told me on the phone was that she "lies all the time", then she added "on topix".
I've already proved to her once today how she lies. Of coarse she called me a liar. According to her she has never called her neighbor's child's name, she never claimed to be a drug agent, she never asked MG if she killed her own child and so forth. I am about fed up with her insults and lies and I intend to post one every time she calls someone a liar again. she's the biggest liar on here. I have read this forum for years and I know how she has treated you and many others. Now she is playing that little game of talking to herself to make herself look good.

Location hidden

#81947 Jun 1, 2013
no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>are you gay? you seem really gay. come out of the closet you can be gay freely now.
No, I'm not Gay and I never could be. Sorry, but Women just do not attract me, at all.

Location hidden

#81949 Jun 1, 2013
A Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>She is a bitter old bat.
If you think you know her(?), who is she? It's not me, I didn't make that Post and frankly, I still have seen it to even read it, first-hand.

Location hidden

#81950 Jun 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The DMS-1 was a workhorse alright. I still have one on the road next to my neighborhood. Went I started at Nortel, they were made in Stone Mountain, GA. I once had to fly to Johnson City from Atlanta to investigate why one blew up. Turns out the batteries were bad and emitted some gases in the cabinet. The door of the hut they were installed in blew across the street and hit a house. And this happened on July 4th! It seems funny now, but at the time it was a catastrophe.
Based on what you said above, I now know where you worked, but i won't mention it. The FLM Fiber Multiplexer gave it away. Only one company was basically using it at that time. Nortel's version of the FLM was the FMT-150. We sold a lot of those over the years as well.
I also wished I would have saved all the circuit packs I amassed during my tenure there. They would be worth a fortune today. I don't know how many I actually threw away.
Pete, are you still on here and are you talking to me? If so, I'd like to ask you something about Nortel.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#81951 Jun 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hydrogen gas I would say, just like the Zeppelin airship.
All of the circuit packs I returned were all broken by myself just so no one else(customer included) would have to go thru all of the trouble shooting on a chronic trouble that was intermittent. Unless of course they were fried by lightning or something obvious. Did you check out the markdown on a circuit pack on ebay? I believe they must have a market down in Central or South America.
Yes, I did have a great day with the family, even with the small amount of rain this evening. Of course I hope you are having some quality time with your family.
i really hate her

United States

#81952 Jun 1, 2013
Any body that will do their job and stop these drug dealers and pill heads and dead beat moms like heather buchanan and her mom ellen they sell pills and they smoke weed do pills theirself and sells their foodstamps the law and dcs needs to do their job they live on 258 heiskell rd. maynardville
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81953 Jun 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, are you still on here and are you talking to me? If so, I'd like to ask you something about Nortel.
Ok Sassy, I will always answer a question about Nortel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adultery (MJPD) (Feb '14) 15 hr captain obvious 13
Strong Gas Smell 15 hr captain obvious 7
Jamie Sloan Sat Hisgirl1228 4
Mitchell Rolin? (Jun '14) Sat Deanna Swindle 13
watertown sewer charge Fri cdp1 1
Wilson County Sheriff Dept Dec 25 Anon 13
case of the missing Macon county men Dec 24 Haha 2
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web