Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

bugs wrote:
My sweet gummy bear is the most amazing man that exists,past,present n future
And Miss Bunny, which one is your "Gummy Bear"?:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NEVERMIND!
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

No Money For A HO wrote:
<quoted text> You are not getting any more crack money, I done told you that sugar bear
lmao gfd
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And Miss Bunny, which one is your "Gummy Bear"?:)
lmfaooo he's hoppin around evrywer i go like my pet froggy
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Our fam is the most amazing fam that exists too,past,present n future
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
NEVERMIND!
lmao
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Hearts,ppl,feelins i get lmao
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Wat? Gd
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

I find it hilarious that so many people on this forum spend so much time vetting VET's vet status without proof, but accepted Obama's birth status on his word alone.

bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

U make no sense...well not u,ur robot lolz no,ik its u,but nothing is how evryone told me it was n made it seem to b...sis
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove it, it's already been done for me by People in the Industry , who have given my Sources many awards for Excellence.
Try googling your Sources AND Mine, and get back to me on what you find!
I look for Investigative Sources that have proven themselves and been judged by People in their own Industry as Reliable and Trustworthy...because NONE of the Mainstreet Publications (newspapers) do Investigative Journalism anymore...it's too expensive! I also look for the Ones who are Publicly Funded by People like You and Me, not Big Corporations solely...because then, they OWN the News source, for all intents and purposes, and you don't bite the hand that feeds you!
Now, tell us where your Information comes from! You NEVER have, so what are you hiding and why are you hiding it, if you have so much faith in it's accuracy? Trust me, I'll check it out for you and post my findings!
I do it for every source that's posted, if I'm not already familiar with it! The Reputation of the Source tells me whether to waste my time reading it and/or whether or not to believe it, or consider believing it!
I think you would do well, to use the same test...and you can do it all, just by googling it and reading a few of the Links about IT and it's Owner and Contributors.
You mean like that time you posted an article from USA News from the OPINION section claiming it as a valid news story when you didn't even realize it was from the opinion section? You state you check for reliability and accuracy when posting links yet you never even bothered to see you were posting from an Opinion page. Once again, your credibility has been negated.
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

I love u crazy azz mofos..my peeps,ur not psychotic tho,soo stop lmao
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

good evening

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't prove it!
You can try to sugar coat it all you want but in the end you are a LIAR!
Again you can't prove it because it's not true.
You live in a world of fantasy!
Everyone is well aware of who the big mouthed, democrap old fool is. You show your true colors everyday. You are the village idiot and always have been. Get a life dear. You bore me.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is funny TOI. If you have been following this thread, you would not even think of such a thing.
That would be like Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!
Both the Captain(VET) and myself are not registered, so you can see where we are posting from. But then we have "Pete" posting from Fla. but he states he lives near the tri-cities. I'm not sure how that happens, but in time that lil hiccup in the binary digital world, will come out.
Hey Dunlapian,

I do live in East Tennessee. I found out why I keep being listed as being in Argyle, Florida. I had to call CenturyLink, my internet provider, because this isn't only a Topix issue. My default weather and default local news kept resetting to Winter Park, FL. I found out that when I asked to be routed to a secure server, my internet was linked directly to a router in Florida. If I were using a non-secure router, they have those here in the Tri-Cities and my IP address would come from there. Instead, my IP address comes from Florida. Anyone using CenturyLink, in this area at least, who wants to use a secure server will be routed to Winter Park, FL.
bugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Yea hey ther :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>The Veterans in this county are very proud and when it comes to our "Dunlap Memorial Wall", there are no mistakes on it.
How dare you to even suggest such a thing, you are truly garbage.
I can suggest whatever I wish to. There isn't one thing you can do about it. What did you do exactly? Cook or wash uniforms I'm sure because cowards like you would never face another man. Get a life sissy troll. You have never defended anything in your life except your on fear of coming out of the closet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>There's no lying to anything here...and you know it! I'm the one who caught it and addressed in on-line first, then Really Sassy did. I'm busy, but if you're hell-bent on calling others liars to cover it up, I'm stubborn enough to find it over the course of a few days. You were caught red-handed and that's all there is to it.
Thank you my sweet, sweet friend. He knows he is a liar and he knows he was caught changing his screen name. He's nothing but a cowardly liar who hides behind a key pad because he can't quiet cut it as man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••