Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Most husbands should be able to pull free and get away!
Honey, one thing that I've always known , and that is...A woman, in this case ME, better leave those "husbands" alone and get yourself (myself) a Single Guy! Lol!

So, I don't think you have to worry about me, holding a "Husband" captive and therefore, there would be no need for them to "get away"...or a Single Guy, either, as far as that's concerned.
They are both free to go, whenever they want to...and if they want to go, I don't need them anyway, is the way I look at it.
As with everything else in Life, there are Rules to follow and Expectations to meet, for both of us...and if those are violated by either One of us, then, it's time to move on, IMO!

So, have I scared the beegeebers out of you, yet? Lol!
what

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

willard...hit the right button
JoblessInTenness ee

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

How adorable, people from all over TENnessee posting and making friends from far and wide.

It's really nice to see fellow TENnesseans coming together and joining hands to solve the world's problems.

I have reilly never noticed this thread .

Very nice to see common decency and communication on the world wide web.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
John Lennon once puked "Alpha-bits" all over his penthouse floor while completely stoned. I wasn't there, but I can only "imagine" the random text was surely more coherent that this post!
LMAO! I have to admit, that was funny! But, now you know how the rest of us feel about the Posts that you've been making. You know, the Ones with the "intellectual" Mumbo-Jumbo in them?
Good to see you actually making a Post that doesn't cause me to get a headache, just trying to decipher the meaning of it.:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, one thing that I've always known , and that is...A woman, in this case ME, better leave those "husbands" alone and get yourself (myself) a Single Guy! Lol!
So, I don't think you have to worry about me, holding a "Husband" captive and therefore, there would be no need for them to "get away"...or a Single Guy, either, as far as that's concerned.
They are both free to go, whenever they want to...and if they want to go, I don't need them anyway, is the way I look at it.
As with everything else in Life, there are Rules to follow and Expectations to meet, for both of us...and if those are violated by either One of us, then, it's time to move on, IMO!
So, have I scared the beegeebers out of you, yet? Lol!
You're right in the sense that reasonable expectations should be met as they are critical. But, you've actually scared me quite a bit. I suppose my requisites provide adequate safety as I prefer intelligent women!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I have to admit, that was funny! But, now you know how the rest of us feel about the Posts that you've been making. You know, the Ones with the "intellectual" Mumbo-Jumbo in them?
Good to see you actually making a Post that doesn't cause me to get a headache, just trying to decipher the meaning of it.:)
I might suggest you attend my class next fall, but I know you would never complete it successfully.:-)
doctor phil

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

finally sassy said something that wasn't embarrassing.. more fun than screwing a mad squirl..LATER...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

JoblessInTennessee wrote:
How adorable, people from all over TENnessee posting and making friends from far and wide.
It's really nice to see fellow TENnesseans coming together and joining hands to solve the world's problems.
I have reilly never noticed this thread .
Very nice to see common decency and communication on the world wide web.
Just what the hell do you mean by this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

hey fat boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, you are an old geezer. Everyone know there are still hippies (libs). You say they "talk trash"? You don't do so bad yourself on trash talking, of course it's your definition of trash isnt it? Elvis was considered to be the end of the world and the devil himself. People were furious with this person who was going to bring the world to hell. Well, obviously the world still kept spinning.
If everyone was an anally-retentive conservative, we probably wouldn't have a lot of inventions with the computer being just one. Why are you so damn angry? I can almost see the veins popping out on your neck when you post. With all the moaning, groaning, and handwringing, this world is going to keep on long after you and I are gone. If nuclear bombs go, we can't do anything about it. Every generation has their political outrages and oh God it's the end. It ends when it ends, meantime have some fun. You might want to take your big-azz Buick and go for a nice drive with "Martha" and enjoy a little Tennessee scenery.
Hey Fat Boy, "Don't Be Cruel", some of them just have "Suspicious Minds", down "In the Ghetto" because they're "Caught In A Trap".:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I might suggest you attend my class next fall, but I know you would never complete it successfully.:-)
Also in attendance will be Mary Ann, Carol, Lil'Jamie, and a few select others.
Of course Old Willard will squeeze 10% of whatever you made last year into his private coffers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fat Boy, "Don't Be Cruel", some of them just have "Suspicious Minds", down "In the Ghetto" because they're "Caught In A Trap".:)
Very funny stuff here..LMAO!!! I needed that, Sassy!
JoblessIn Tennessee

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

It's very profounding that people can conversate and debate with people they have never met, no sarcasm intended. I find it quite interesting , Willard don't be so quick to use such language :-) You know that TENnessee is a struggling state and we want to bring in more industries.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You teaching that "Sexual Techniques" Class, again? I heard that you love your work.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right in the sense that reasonable expectations should be met as they are critical. But, you've actually scared me quite a bit. I suppose my requisites provide adequate safety as I prefer intelligent women!
Are you trying to say that I'm stupid? Baby, you don't have to camouflage it...at least, it doesn't start with a "B" or a "W"...and we both know that it's not true. Otherwise, you would have no interest in talking to me.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

JoblessIn Tennessee wrote:
It's very profounding that people can conversate and debate with people they have never met, no sarcasm intended. I find it quite interesting , Willard don't be so quick to use such language :-) You know that TENnessee is a struggling state and we want to bring in more industries.
I think you sort of missed it! My sarcasm was very much intended in a comedic sense, of course! However, I think you know this, yes? I don't care if you wish to squelch bathroom wall language, but a sincere gutter-talk policeman would've called out several other recent posters introducing truly offensive stuff. I've drawn astounding enemy fire for calling out posters for improper vulgarities and carry the scar tissue to prove it. I wish you great success if this becomes your focus. I share your hope of a prospering Tennessee, my chosen home and land I truly love. I'm glad you're comfortable on this thread, be welcome! tks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't underestimate me...I might fool you.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny stuff here..LMAO!!! I needed that, Sassy!
Thank you...thank you very much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that I'm stupid? Baby, you don't have to camouflage it...at least, it doesn't start with a "B" or a "W"...and we both know that it's not true. Otherwise, you would have no interest in talking to me.:)
OK, what are you saying here? You posted about the delicacies and unpredictabilities of relationships and I responded with my own ideas of screening women. I did not intend the effect you're considering, not even in a humorous context! If I had, I would say so. OK?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
John Lennon once puked "Alpha-bits" all over his penthouse floor while completely stoned. I wasn't there, but I can only "imagine" the random text was surely more coherent that this post!
Hey OW, this is one of the funniest posts ever!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, what are you saying here? You posted about the delicacies and unpredictabilities of relationships and I responded with my own ideas of screening women. I did not intend the effect you're considering, not even in a humorous context! If I had, I would say so. OK?
OW, I think what we have here, is a "failure to communicate". Lol!

Frankly, I don't what you're talking about and it's obvious that you don't know what I'm talking about, either.

STEP #1: We have to learn to communicate. If Step #2 fails, no matter what that may be...go back to Step #1...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club 3 hr vox populi 3
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) 10 hr Smh 4
UFO's spotted 13 hr milkyway 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 21 hr WTH 8,944
dr. joyce a. brown smyrna, tn (Jun '12) 23 hr Duke Nukem 11
Real estate Wed TopDollar 5
Moss announces campaign for Wilson court clerk Tue Blue devils 12
•••
•••