Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75359 Apr 5, 2013
Missy Girl Blows Me wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you're just as ugly on the inside, which is much worse.
Maybe you are ignorant, and ugly. It must suck to be you doll.

Location hidden

#75360 Apr 5, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Well, with some customers, that is exactly what we need :)
Well you may be correct. I don't know what your customer base is but as a rule physical violence is frowned upon. But I guess it depends on the need for return customers and pleasant atmosphere. Lol.

Location hidden

#75361 Apr 5, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please wear you bloomers and bleach the crotch of them if you are gonna expose yourself. Be mindful of the loose gravel. I'd hate for you to scuff your nipples.
Oh, I'm not going to all that trouble. I've got a Trench Coat...just untie the belt and let it drop...And don't steal my coat, my Bail Money will be in the pocket and I'll need it.
roxy

United States

#75365 Apr 5, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxy my lady bug, who are you cursing out over here tonight? You better be sweet. Lol.
ik,i feel u.last night was hard on u,its mostly lways hard on u,but we'll b ok.n sweet as lways :)

Location hidden

#75366 Apr 5, 2013
Pete, thank you for the kind words and compliments.
You're a Likable Guy, even if you are a 'Publican.:)
Maybe we will meet one of these days, I'd like that.:)

Location hidden

#75367 Apr 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm not going to all that trouble. I've got a Trench Coat...just untie the belt and let it drop...And don't steal my coat, my Bail Money will be in the pocket and I'll need it.
Will you be wearing your high heels slings like the ones you post on your avatar sometimes? We may wanna get a shot of those ya know.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#75375 Apr 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If your Kid(s) stole from your wallet, then you've got a much bigger problem to worry about that the Morning After Pill!
But, considering what kind of a Person their Father is, I can't say that I'm surprised.
See, this is why so many doubt your drivel on this forum. You can't even comment on a simple statement without twisting it in a feeble attempt to make those you hate look bad. It Really-Really must be disgusting for you to live such a life that you must constantly denigrate others in an attempt to make yourself feel superior.

I will say this. I did have a foster child raid my wallet, ONE TIME. He learned very quickly that it was not a smart thing to do. At least none of my kids have ever taken any vehicle and tried to run another driver off the road in a fit of road rage like you told me Jeffrey did.
whatthewhat

Sparta, TN

#75376 Apr 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is why so many doubt your drivel on this forum...

It Really-Really must be disgusting for you to live such a life that you must constantly denigrate others in an attempt to make yourself feel superior...

At least none of my kids have ever taken any vehicle and tried to run another driver off the road in a fit of road rage like you told me Jeffrey did.
Yes, it is really sad for someone to constantly denigrate others!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#75377 Apr 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
At least none of my kids have ever taken any vehicle and tried to run another driver off the road in a fit of road rage like you told me Jeffrey did.
Interesting ! How do you know ? Do they tell you eveything they do or are you with then 24/7/365 ?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#75378 Apr 6, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a ridiculous answer. Nothing is free, but I had an nephew recently go to the pharmacy to buy this med and it was $19.99. Nobody expected it for free and nobody robbed anyone to get the money, so what is your point? You still didn't answer the question of why are you checking on the cost of this med?
My answer was very plain. I did it BECAUSE you were praising the pill so much and I know how kids are when they are trying to hide something from parents. That is the real purpose of this ruling. So kids can get it without parental consent.

A couple of other reasons I searched for this information are:

1. I was unsure how much a CHILD would have to raise to get it.

2. I prefer to have some accurate information before spouting off about an issue, unlike you Liberals.

Now, the question is: Why would a nephew of yours need this pill? It is for women.

At any rate, this is what Planned Parenthood says on the matter:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topic...

Walgreens :

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-does-...

Princeton:

http://ec.princeton.edu/locator/concerned-abo...

I found this one interesting on yahoo answers:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Notice the response by Chameleon:

$45 bucks ! and it isnt 100% effective...
pregnant with baby #2 after taking Plan B!"

And that was from 5 years ago.

And these are just a few of the results from my Google search.

Location hidden

#75379 Apr 6, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting ! How do you know ? Do they tell you eveything they do or are you with then 24/7/365 ?
Not that it's any of your business idiot but Kinda had admitted many times over that Jeffery tried to kill someone by running them off the road with his truck. Hopefully someday he will show you exactly how that works.

Have a great day sweet girly boy.

That's all...

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#75380 Apr 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the pictures on Youtube before you keep running your mouth and make even a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.
And you talk about our sources. YOUTUBE? Get real.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#75381 Apr 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NTMB. How are you this evening sweet friend?
Hey there RS. sorry I didn't reply sooner. We had some issues at the truck stop in Memphis last night and The police were running around here all night. Quite entertaining actually. LOL

How was your night?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#75382 Apr 6, 2013
This morning Topix led with a headline that progressives are outraged over Obama's Social Security proposal to move to chained CPI to determine COLAs in the future. I spent part of yesterday with several fairly influential Republicans and they were not too supportive of the move either.(and that is an understatment !)
Many so called "conservatives" are all for reigning in government spending when they think there is a tax cut coming to them as a result,and the money is coming out of someone else's pocket. However, when that entails having some money taken out of their pockets, the rubber meets the road....and they suddenly see the light.

Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#75383 Apr 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it's any of your business idiot but Kinda had admitted many times over that Jeffery tried to kill someone by running them off the road with his truck. Hopefully someday he will show you exactly how that works.
Have a great day sweet girly boy.
That's all...
I don't think you are in any position to determine what is or isn't my business.
"idiot" followed shotly by "but Kinda had admitted"....Priceless !

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#75384 Apr 6, 2013
face the facts wrote:
How many names does "really sassy" aka "really really" "litenlively" sexysassysenior" etc etc etc etc go by?
We lost count trying to answer that question long ago.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#75385 Apr 6, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of Raquel Welch, Suzanne Sommers, Debbie Harry, Kate Jackson, Cheryl Tiegs, Sophia Loren, Goldie Hawn, etc. They all look pretty sexy to me and all are 65 or near it.
I might differ with you on some of those Pete. I had to look up Debbie Harry to see who it was cause I never heard of her. Also something else to take into account on the examples you offered. There sex appeal is directly linked to the amount of money they have available for cosmetics and cosmetic surgery, gym club memberships, etc.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#75386 Apr 6, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think you are in any position to determine what is or isn't my business.
"idiot" followed shotly by "but Kinda had admitted"....Priceless !
This coming from someone who uses the SN "Overtaxed" while all the time promoting every tax increase that comes down the pike from Obama and his crew... Priceless
sexy

Sparta, TN

#75387 Apr 6, 2013
an old guy with a truck driver's physique and a stupid hat telling people who is and who isn't sexy itt
roxy

United States

#75388 Apr 6, 2013
This jst upsets me,i cant fkin take it,plz jst let me go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greentree Pointe Apartments 18 hr YoEazy 12
Dentist Chad Williams (Sep '10) Fri Monk 30
Dentist Chad Williams busted.! (Jan '14) Fri Monk 7
RIP Ashlee Hibdon Thu FoxyBrann 11
Nelly hires Lowery to battle drug charges Wed Scorpio 3
Looking for good beauty shop (Oct '14) Apr 22 SanteFe 6 6
Republican Law In America for Women,Jobs and Bu... Apr 22 Johny Ringo 2
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE