|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> did u lk nto his eyes? He means it,for rl n wont bk dwn either,but behind all that,i saw a vry,vry,vry loving prson n pain n anger overcame him,i rlly,rlly,rlly need to talk to him,no matter how crazy that sounds...
OK, are we still talking about "hubby wubby" , or somebody else? Uh...but NO, I didn't look into anybody's eyes...that I know of. At least, not intentionally!

Roxy, who the heck are we talking about here...and WHAT are we talking about?
Grampaw

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Jusr using her own reasonig. But you must gave missed it.
Also, I gave never seen MG as well as most of us here go on attack againsr a new poster the way that Linda does. MG directs her hate against those who have first come after her. And she has good reason to direcr it at Linda.
Oh good Lord, hear it comes. Let me get a memo pad. Go ahead and tell us all those REASONs just one more time---35 times was not nearly enough! I have a heading called REASONS and a sharp pencil and I am waiting for you and that other sad whiner to go over them just ONE MORE TIME, PLEASE??????

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Grampaw wrote:
A :-) for you, Willard, an embarrassed :-)!
OK, I missed somethin'....who's embarrassed and why?
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, are we still talking about "hubby wubby" , or somebody else? Uh...but NO, I didn't look into anybody's eyes...that I know of. At least, not intentionally!
Roxy, who the heck are we talking about here...and WHAT are we talking about?
that president on the pic n cant u c deep dwn wen u lk nto ppl or animals eyes? Ur makin me feel like either ur feeding my mind illusions or im jst plain bonkers,idk..

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you gave me my first laugh of the morning !
Let's see if I have this right....since I agree with a lot of Linda's opnions, I have "ObaMITES" (must be some type of flea)...but you, who agree with "MGurl" and the genius from Jackson,(never any hate in their posts right ??) have not gotten splattered with he crap they spew !
Priceless !
Yes, he also tried to deny he was shamelessly throwing himself at her previously. Funny stuff. I suppose calling someone a "cumguzzling skank" is not considered vile as long as the poster is a conservative. Hypocrites.
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

R u doin that or is it some kind of ability that either i or both of us have? Plz b honest wit me,it makes me bonkers wondering bout it n is wat im seein true?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I waste my time looking for examples to prove a point that you are trying to make?
I proved my point, you are grasping for straws that are not there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he also tried to deny he was shamelessly throwing himself at her previously. Funny stuff. I suppose calling someone a "cumguzzling skank" is not considered vile as long as the poster is a conservative. Hypocrites.
As usual, you're a little behind here, Sunshine! Overtaxed was responding to "NTMD8OR" with the following post, Not Me!

"Overtaxed wrote:

Let's see if I have this right....since I agree with a lot of Linda's opnions, I have "ObaMITES" (must be some type of flea)...but you, who agree with "MGurl" and the genius from Jackson,(never any hate in their posts right ??) have not gotten splattered with he crap they spew !
Priceless !"

In a different post, you earlier indicated "I" had thrown myself at MG, insinuating an improper appeal to her amorous interests.

If you recall, and I'm sure you do, I quickly asked you to produce posting evidence of this.....I've received no answer from you and find this consistant with your sub-social tactics.

So, you are confusing two different postings here, conveniently side-stepping being called out on your cheap shot! I'm still waiting on the evidence to support your vicious rumor, now made for the second time!

Is there "ANYTHING" you're good at?
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> that president on the pic n cant u c deep dwn wen u lk nto ppl or animals eyes? Ur makin me feel like either ur feeding my mind illusions or im jst plain bonkers,idk..
I apologize, Roxy, I didn't mean to be doing either one.
To answer your question...sometimes, YES and sometimes, NO. Some People hide their feelings better than Others.
As for animals, I always though my Dog was smiling at me, everytime I looked at her! Sometimes, she just wanted to go out and take care of her business. Lol! But, she would stare at me, whatever she wanted. I just had to guess what it was, but whenever I asked her, she always knew what I was asking. she was smarter than I was because I didn't always know what she was trying to tell me, and sometimes, I'd have to make 2 or 3 guesses before I got it right. But, when I hit on it, she'd start jumping around.:)
Judgmental Bastard

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you're a little behind here, Sunshine! Overtaxed was responding to "NTMD8OR" with the following post, Not Me!
"Overtaxed wrote:
Priceless !"
In a different post, you earlier indicated "I" had thrown myself at MG, insinuating an improper appeal to her amorous interests.
If you recall, and I'm sure you do, I quickly asked you to produce posting evidence of this.....I've received no answer from you and find this consistant with your sub-social tactics.
So, you are confusing two different postings here, conveniently side-stepping being called out on your cheap shot! I'm still waiting on the evidence to support your vicious rumor, now made for the second time!
He must be good at screen names since you chose to steal part of his name. Carry on with judging yourself multiple times and don't let me interrupt. You must be one really insecure old man to go to such lengths to try to make yourself look good. News flash – it isn’t working….
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, Roxy, I didn't mean to be doing either one.
To answer your question...sometimes, YES and sometimes, NO. Some People hide their feelings better than Others.
As for animals, I always though my Dog was smiling at me, everytime I looked at her! Sometimes, she just wanted to go out and take care of her business. Lol! But, she would stare at me, whatever she wanted. I just had to guess what it was, but whenever I asked her, she always knew what I was asking. she was smarter than I was because I didn't always know what she was trying to tell me, and sometimes, I'd have to make 2 or 3 guesses before I got it right. But, when I hit on it, she'd start jumping around.:)
lolz n its ok,u dont need to appolagize...sometimes i kinda feel like a dog tbh,bcoz noone rlly gets me neither do i get them,meanings i mean lolz only one prson rlly does get me.feels ill never fit in newer..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>OK....now this is gonna' be alright! I'm not at all confused!!:(
Lol. Sorry I wish I were wrong but I'm not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Can we have desert first?
Of course. I always go in reverse at dinner. BC may even pop the doughnuts in the microwave a minute and get them all soft and wonderful. Yummy. I'll have a raspberry filled one with my roast and taters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Judgmental Bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
He must be good at screen names since you chose to steal part of his name. Carry on with judging yourself multiple times and don't let me interrupt. You must be one really insecure old man to go to such lengths to try to make yourself look good. News flash – it isn’t working….
Oh, we have a spokesman for the apple dumpling gang. If it's your job to perform damage control behind a gang of impotent panty-waist bedwetters, I'll have to say I admire you for that.

The reason I wouldn't want your job is because the sissified tinkerbells you're trying to "mother-hen" are a nauseating lot.

The primary reason they amuse me is that they capriciously enter the realm of public discussion threads, puffed up, full of arrogance, among other things, with a preconception that the only social element to encounter would be comprised of people no smarter than they are. As if that's not bad enough, these pathetic individuals then try to wolf-pack people who are not constrained by their level of intellectual vagrancy and unbridled stupidity. Additionally, these ridiculous overtures most predictably result in the stupid making complete fools of themselves in front of an audience and in the end, many walk away metaphorically bludgeoned, confused and bleeding, while not fully understanding why. This is a direct result of arrogant stupidity asserting itself where it cannot survive the same amount of scrutiny it attempts to impose. I consider it complete unpreparedness, not only for topix, but for life itself.

Moreover, if it is your ambition to babysit for the likes of these losers, knock yourself out. I might add that I find your ethic just as deplorable. I state this unequivocably as you attempt to smear my reputation with innuendo. It ain't happenin'!

The only compliment I can muster for you is the appropriateness of your chosen moniker. It truly exemplifies your character faults and apparent personality disorder. Other than that, you may be a great guy, I just can't imagine what the hell for!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he also tried to deny he was shamelessly throwing himself at her previously. Funny stuff. I suppose calling someone a "cumguzzling skank" is not considered vile as long as the poster is a conservative. Hypocrites.
NTM never threw himself at Linda so you have your information wrong. I've never once read any post of his that had the phrase in it you stated. Refer us to that post. Additionally, he turned her down for a meeting and she became bitter and started slandering him after that point. You can bet your time is coming when she will you you as well.

Leave him alone and go play with your other buddy until Linda gets her computer repaired.

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Overtaxed wrote:
Priceless !"
Spotting a hypocrite...especially of the moral variety.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't working but old Willard thinks he is the resident Einstein here. He is the only one who thinks it(other than the nuts who worship him).
He is by far the nicest and most intelligent poster I've had the good fortune to run across. He and a few more who post here. That, of course, doesn't include you MR O.T. Lmao. You can't hide behind fake names very well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Judgmental Bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite common actually. I try not to let the constant "Original _____" monikers flatter me too much, but they're so darned omnipresent.
Not Betti

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't working but old Willard thinks he is the resident Einstein here. He is the only one who thinks it(other than the nuts who worship him).
You DO realize what a total ass you just made of yourself... "he is the ONLY ONE who thinks" he is the resident Einstein EXCEPT FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS AND AGREES WITH HIM.... go drink some more koolaid, bimbo....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New plant coming to Hartsville 32 min PR Man 17
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 34 min WTF 8,979
Hey Carolina Fool 5 hr MattDillon74 1
Looks like it's Carman in a landslide 13 hr Carman Taken By Avalanche 32
jealous carolina fool 15 hr want a cookie 19
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr jarda 8,594
terry jones Wed lovelylady 1
•••
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••