Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70425 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That you Dubya.I never in my entire life ever thought I'd pray for your return.
You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't you?
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#70426 Mar 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to have some hope for Tammy, but I wonder how many finishing schools have kicked her out! I just can't imagine her sonnets at the Debutante Ball! I also wonder if she's related to Janet Joplin?
Can't say the same for you. There is no hope for the brain damaged such as yourself. Finishing schools ? What century do you live in ? I realize you are antique, but really.
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#70427 Mar 6, 2013
LUNG!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#70428 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider yourself lucky because he is one of the FEW! I offer as proof...just read what the Ones on Topix have posted.
Well OK, I admit it...that's not the best gauge to go by. I COULD be wrong in my assessment, but there are MORE Awful Men in the South than in most other areas of the Country, when it comes to their attitude toward Women...I stand by that opinion. They're just products of the way they were raised and watching how their Dads treated their Moms, and not smart enough to figure out that it was wrong and not the way it was meant to be, regardless of what the Preacher says!
I watch the way he treats his mother, and it is the way he treats me... And it is good.
tammy

Collinwood, TN

#70429 Mar 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
God, the Fantasies are getting much worse!
Is your fantasy world falling apart or is it just becoming more real for you now ? They do have treatments for that .
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70430 Mar 6, 2013
LUNG wrote:
THERE HAS NEVEr BEEN A BETTER TIME FOR LUNG!
You got my vote.........hell,couldnt be any worse than what it is now.
Book Worm

Grimsley, TN

#70431 Mar 6, 2013
good judgement

Location hidden

#70432 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>To hear you tell it...you are Gandhi.
Which side of the bed did you sleep on, the Right or the Left?
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70433 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't you?
You crazy ass thang.... your a good one to talk about somebody bein a gluttin for punishment, you bein in love with Obama is gonna punish you for sure.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70434 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Is your fantasy world falling apart or is it just becoming more real for you now ? They do have treatments for that .
I don't have a "fantasy" world! I know you resent reality, but I like the "real world" with real people (Wink), real intelligence, real ideas, real thinkers, real education, real history, real truth, real creativity, real friends, real donuts, you know...all the stuff you hate!

Location hidden

#70435 Mar 6, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch the way he treats his mother, and it is the way he treats me... And it is good.
OK, I believe you! Now, don't do too much over-selling on Topix, or some of these Man-crazy Posters will be hunting him down with Lovin' on their minds. Some of them seem kinda desperate, you know.

Location hidden

#70436 Mar 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a "fantasy" world! I know you resent reality, but I like the "real world" with real people (Wink), real intelligence, real ideas, real thinkers, real education, real history, real truth, real creativity, real friends, real donuts, you know...all the stuff you hate!
Man, did you ever make a Wrong Turn at the Fork in the Road!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70437 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider yourself lucky because he is one of the FEW! I offer as proof...just read what the Ones on Topix have posted.
Well OK, I admit it...that's not the best gauge to go by. I COULD be wrong in my assessment, but there are MORE Awful Men in the South than in most other areas of the Country, when it comes to their attitude toward Women...I stand by that opinion. They're just products of the way they were raised and watching how their Dads treated their Moms, and not smart enough to figure out that it was wrong and not the way it was meant to be, regardless of what the Preacher says!
Well I guess you get what you give even when its kids your talkin to STOP cussin them and callin them names and they might respect you dummie
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70438 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, did you ever make a Wrong Turn at the Fork in the Road!
I was necessary to humble myself, I couldn't have you feel uncomfortable approaching the throne!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70439 Mar 6, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a respectful young man..........maybe you and sss could hire him to teach yall how to treat others.

Location hidden

#70440 Mar 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to have some hope for Tammy, but I wonder how many finishing schools have kicked her out! I just can't imagine her sonnets at the Debutante Ball! I also wonder if she's related to Janet Joplin?
Lol. I'm sure she would even claim that fame but most likely she's a descendant of J Joplins drug dealer.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#70441 Mar 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Willard<>?,./. sounds like ol tammy needs a donut or three...boy you gonna have to start sharin the donuts.

Location hidden

#70442 Mar 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>You have a fear of smart people!! Fix that!
She does fear intelligence when she should embrace them. That's why I hang around you because you can teach me a few things and your sarcasm is "off the chain". Lol.

Location hidden

#70443 Mar 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I stayed with Gandhi for a week.
Sorry Tammy, I meant to be responding to this Post of "Hey"'s, concerning the sleeping arrangements with Gandhi.

I'm really haven't a problem paying attention to Topix anymore. I'm responding to the wrong Posts and that's the reason why. In this particular circumstance, I was digging around , trying to find the hazelnuts in a can of mixed nuts, while posting...and I responded to the Quote instead of the Post. Now, that inattentiveness, for sure. Really interested, yes I was! <S>

Location hidden

#70444 Mar 6, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say the same for you. There is no hope for the brain damaged such as yourself. Finishing schools ? What century do you live in ? I realize you are antique, but really.
Darlin lady bug, he has most likely forgotten more than you will ever know in you wretched lifetime. Don't embarrass yourself further.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 1 hr Amy Adams 149
Obama was able to provide means for the people ... 1 hr Opinion 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,478
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Music and History... 8,647
Petition to Relieve Charlie Puckett from his du... 3 hr WOW 3
Rainman 6 hr Trousdale Native 2
Sales tax vote breakdown not released 16 hr Penny 3

Lebanon Jobs

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE