|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama DOn't care about the US
I'm beginning to believe that is true. I was doing some research yesterday and found that the taxpayers have been out 20 million since he took office for his vacations. The Hawaii vacation alone cost 4.4 million. but yet he wants us all to cut back. I just don't understand the reasoning behind how he thinks.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confident you meant "a" previous administration...that of on Jimmy Carter, the rabbit wrangler.
You know very well which previous administration I meant...although if I had voted for him twice I'm sure I would want to pretend those eight years didn't happen either !
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to believe that is true. I was doing some research yesterday and found that the taxpayers have been out 20 million since he took office for his vacations. The Hawaii vacation alone cost 4.4 million. but yet he wants us all to cut back. I just don't understand the reasoning behind how he thinks.
I believe it's the DC people kinda thing.You remember Al Gore and lets save the planet from us,our carbon footprints.
They're not part of us.Gore's 20 room-8 bath pad ran up a $30,000 a year electric and gas bill for his Nashville mansion.Not however including an apart.in sunny Calif.
I told you there was a Bigfoot.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's the DC people kinda thing.You remember Al Gore and lets save the planet from us,our carbon footprints.
They're not part of us.Gore's 20 room-8 bath pad ran up a $30,000 a year electric and gas bill for his Nashville mansion.Not however including an apart.in sunny Calif.
I told you there was a Bigfoot.
Yeap, I remember. Before this is all over we may have to hunt Bigfoot down for food.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

One step closer!

Eric Holder: Drone strikes against Americans on U.S. soil are legal

http://washingtonexaminer.com/eric-holder-dro...
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

I love u sweetheart
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Let me start over assuming idiots will stop the mad flirting. Sorry losers but I'll not be playing slap and tickle with either of you. Besides, I'd hate for Linda to get jealous again and have another melt down.
Good morning everyone EXCEPT Linda's two friends in the world.
Good morning to you also. I hope you're stayin' warm! It was blowin' so hard earlier my eyelids were freezng in an open position. Oh God, I hope I didn't look like Nancy Pelosi or anything.(Big wretch and well-dressed Poltergeist!)

oooOOOOaaaaAAAAhhhGHH!!!!@#$%$ #

Today I'm struggling to have a better day than yesterday because yesterday I knew today had to be far better than tomorrow...I mean today.....well, whatever!

Do you know what I mean?

WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap, I remember. Before this is all over we may have to hunt Bigfoot down for food.
Maybe we should try taking it from someone much..smaller?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
One step closer!
Hey Nuh,

I heard DOD is finalizing military software for a new drone. It's called the.."HIPPO MISSILE"! Yes, they named if after Michele Odrama and it will be used primarilly to blow up family reunions, birthday parties, funeral and wedding receptions and church dinners....Anywhere cola, pop-corn, burgers, chops, steaks, desserts and lil' Debbies might be present! The lengths these wonderful people go to just for our protection!!!~ LMAO!!!!!!
Candy kane

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

cruty comments make theworld o rnd
The way it all happened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version.

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers.
They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel.
The wheel was invented to get man to the beer.

These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1 . Liberals

2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery.
That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement...

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing.This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. They became known as girlie-men.

Some note-worthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant.
Liberals are symbolized by the jackass for obvious reasons.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals.
Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.
Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud or Miller. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone who works productively.

Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America ..

They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:

It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

"I don't believe people should be able to own guns,"

1996 supported a ban on handguns

1998 supported a ban on the sale of all semi automatic guns

2004 advocated banning gun sales within five miles of a school or park, which would have shut down nearly all gun stores

This is the real Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro

"Barack Obama is the most anti-gun president ever. That claim is based not on my own interactions with him back in the 1990's but on his own public record over many years."

"The greatest threat is in his [Obama's] power to reshape the federal courts...Each appointment to the Supreme Court could determine whether the people are allowed to keep their guns."

John Lott Jr - economist and former collegue of Obama at the University of Chicago.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

D.C. snow storm buries Global Warming...er, I guess it's now, "climate change" hearing.

Of course, the "reason"???? Global Warming!

When it's hot - it is because of Global Warming.
When it's cold - it is because of Global Warming.
When a drought occurs - it is because of Globla Warming.
When it rains too much - it is because of Global Warming.
When tornadoes hit - it is because of Global Warming.
When hurricanes hit - it is because of Global Warming.

Now, of course, it is man who is the cause!
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

This Country is doomed! Not because of anything the Politicians have done or may do, but because the decent People will sit back and do nothing to prevent it, or take the high road, ignore what the worst in our Society are doing to destroy it and just refuse to get involved. THAT is what will kill our Country quicker than any Foreign Threat or Al Quaeda ever could.

We are destroying ourselves because we refuse to take an active stand against the EVIL People that live among us!

If we won't even do it on this Forum, how can anybody think that we would do it for this Country or ourselves!

When Good People do NOTHING, the Bad People will ALWAYS win, and it take ALL the Good People rising up to stop the EVIL Ones! We've already set back and let the BAD People get too much of a Foot-hold for it to require anything less.
GOOD People, your very SURVIVAL depends on whether or not you're willing to fight for it and that is not an exaggeration!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
One step closer!
And the people who elected this bunch were outraged at the Patriot Act.
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

You may think these Bad People are Buffoons to be ignored. They are not! They are driven by Drug-ravaged Minds that make them out-of-control, unable to think rationally, totally void of any human qualities that Good People possess. In essence, they are walking, talking, brainwashed Zombies determined to destroy YOU and this Nation!
You can't relate to them nor understand them, so don't even waste your time trying. Set your sights on defeating them and saving yourself and this Nation in doing so! Don't expect it to be an easy Fight because it won't be. It is a Civil War in this Nation, but it's one the GOOD People MUST win, at any cost!
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should try taking it from someone much..smaller?
You may be right. I am afraid the next law will be to outlaw your donuts and boy that would hurt us all. lol I have been reading a lot of what you and Really Sassy posts. I finally decided to chime in. Have a great day.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
D.C. snow storm buries Global Warming...er, I guess it's now, "climate change" hearing.
Of course, the "reason"???? Global Warming!
When it's hot - it is because of Global Warming.
When it's cold - it is because of Global Warming.
When a drought occurs - it is because of Globla Warming.
When it rains too much - it is because of Global Warming.
When tornadoes hit - it is because of Global Warming.
When hurricanes hit - it is because of Global Warming.
Now, of course, it is man who is the cause!
Back in the middle ages, when the only way man could contribute to global warming was by farting, it didn't get too hot, never got very cold, there were no droughts, it never rained a lot, and there were no tornadoes or hurricanes.

And the gods caused earthquakes and made volcanoes erupt.

Today, we've removed God from the equation, so that just leaves us.

How will we know that we've solved global warming?

SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
"I don't believe people should be able to own guns,"
1996 supported a ban on handguns
1998 supported a ban on the sale of all semi automatic guns
2004 advocated banning gun sales within five miles of a school or park, which would have shut down nearly all gun stores
This is the real Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro
"Barack Obama is the most anti-gun president ever. That claim is based not on my own interactions with him back in the 1990's but on his own public record over many years."
"The greatest threat is in his [Obama's] power to reshape the federal courts...Each appointment to the Supreme Court could determine whether the people are allowed to keep their guns."
John Lott Jr - economist and former collegue of Obama at the University of Chicago.
People, ask yourself why these BAD People are so obsessed with having enormous numbers of powerful guns and stockpiles of ammunition. It's because they intend to use them on YOU when they begin the take-over of this Nation. They are following the NAZI Playbook almost word for word!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right. I am afraid the next law will be to outlaw your donuts and boy that would hurt us all. lol I have been reading a lot of what you and Really Sassy posts. I finally decided to chime in. Have a great day.
Welcome aboard, brother!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••