WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69693 Mar 3, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Say what?
There, that's better! Your moniker is much more sophisticated when you put the "N" back in "Dulapian"!:) LMAO~!!!
one liner

Grimsley, TN

#69694 Mar 3, 2013
type all night sleep all day
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69695 Mar 3, 2013
Dulapian wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Willard, I see you are back to using Carol, Mary Anne, and company to judge your post!
Or do you use your whole congregation.......does this count toward their tithing?
BTW Willard, I see that your are posting about snipers again......I do remember a time when you called me a "sniper shooting from the shadows"(which is a proven good techique), I must admit, I did like the term and I'm still thinking about changing my name.
What do you think?
In my effort to understand the substance of this post...I finally realized there is none! Did you have a bad dream?

If your having an identity crisis, do something about it! Constantly changing your name or pretending to be different people won't help!

You really wouldn't like what "I think"!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69696 Mar 3, 2013
one liner wrote:
type all night sleep all day
Uh, look outside man..I think you've got this whole day/night thing a$$-backwards! If you're intellectually confined to "one-liners," can you at least try to make some of them interesting? Jus' sayin'......:)
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#69697 Mar 3, 2013
If you want crooked politicians hung, vote LUNG!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69698 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
In my effort to understand the substance of this post...I finally realized there is none! Did you have a bad dream?
If your having an identity crisis, do something about it! Constantly changing your name or pretending to be different people won't help!
You really wouldn't like what "I think"!
Come on Willard spill your guts, tell me what you think!
Walking Tall

Grimsley, TN

#69699 Mar 3, 2013
they don't mean that
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69700 Mar 3, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Willard spill your guts, tell me what you think!
I think donuts are much better for us than the medical community wants us to believe...screw them!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69701 Mar 3, 2013
Willard, if you and Cornbread plan to raid my frig, again, I'm going to fix YOU a Fruit Salad. You'll still get the sugar, but at least, you'll get some health benefits from it, too. Somebody's got to get you off those "too many" donuts.:)
BTW, why did you Guys crawl through the window, the door was unlocked? But, thanks for putting the screen back on when you left.:)

Location hidden

#69702 Mar 3, 2013
tradite wrote:
What does any of this have to with the Governor?
That's for us to know and you to find out.:)

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#69703 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you already changed it....an' messed up again when you were changing it back!:) LMAO!!!
You Really-Really don't expect SSS to get it right EVERY time do you, Willard? She changes names so frequently to agree with herself and run others down that it gets harder to type each name correctly, Especially at her advanced degree of mental incompetence.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#69704 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think donuts are much better for us than the medical community wants us to believe...screw them!!
Darn you Willard. Now I gotta go get some donuts. As Jerry Clower would say, Youu "done flung a cravin' on me". LOL

Location hidden

#69705 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>There, that's better! Your moniker is much more sophisticated when you put the "N" back in "Dulapian"!:) LMAO~!!!
It appears he got confused. Roflmao. That's good stuff.

Location hidden

#69706 Mar 3, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>You Really-Really don't expect SSS to get it right EVERY time do you, Willard? She changes names so frequently to agree with herself and run others down that it gets harder to type each name correctly, Especially at her advanced degree of mental incompetence.
You know that creature way to well. Lol. She by far is the biggest loser!
BOO HOO Crazy Cooter

Martin, TN

#69708 Mar 3, 2013
Dulapian wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Willard, I see you are back to using Carol, Mary Anne, and company to judge your post!
Or do you use your whole congregation.......does this count toward their tithing?
BTW Willard, I see that your are posting about snipers again......I do remember a time when you called me a "sniper shooting from the shadows"(which is a proven good techique), I must admit, I did like the term and I'm still thinking about changing my name.
What do you think?
Spell check your name DUMBA$$!!!!!!!!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#69713 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
Where the hell is NewBern Tn. anyway ??
Yuns take that road down yonder, and when yuns get to the holler, drive your veehickle till you get to the end of the world. When yuns get there, you need to go another 25 miles.

Can't miss it.
BOO HOO Crazy Cooter

Martin, TN

#69716 Mar 3, 2013
Did OA forget how to spell his name too..........LMAO
BOO HOO Crazy Cooter

Martin, TN

#69719 Mar 3, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Does his change every few posts like yours ??
Im sure it does.......... but I just added my hero,s name to mine <this time> guess you could say I learned from the best.

Location hidden

#69720 Mar 3, 2013
So, your "Hero" was on Mayberry RFD? That sounds about right, and you're STILL less than the best and always will be. Get used to it!
BOO HOO Crazy Cooter

Martin, TN

#69721 Mar 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
So, your "Hero" was on Mayberry RFD? That sounds about right, and you're STILL less than the best and always will be. Get used to it!
I am use to it dummie.......... im still better than you so get use to that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e.m.a. 1 hr want to know 3
Find this person Thu nobdy 9
Mt. Juliet Pain Clinic Thu Honey 2
Adam Parrish barely scrapes by keeping his job Wed Little red riding... 3
david wayne comer (May '12) Tue xainix 4
Kent smith Oct 21 The Next Karate Kid 40
beautiful young woman that rear ended me sunday Oct 21 Max 2
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon Jobs