Comments
61,061 - 61,080 of 145,726 Comments Last updated 27 min ago

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67645 Feb 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
Obama plays golf with Tiger Woods.How Precious.
Much safer than hunting with Dick Cheney.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67646 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans starving the program???? How about Democrats overspending what they have. That is the more likely scenario.
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#67647 Feb 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
Obama plays golf with Tiger Woods.How Precious.
Have you seen the babes Tiger hangs out with? He just sent his jet to bring skier Lyndsey Vonn back to the states. WOW!

I mean seriously, would you pass up a three day vacation in a luxury resort hanging out with Tiger Woods and babes? No wonder he sent the phat a.., I mean Michelle to Aspen.

"Honey, I'm goin out with the boys, why don't you go to Aspen?"

Does Obama get free condoms?

Pete

Nashville, TN

#67648 Feb 17, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Be that as it may, I have yet to see you focus your self-righteous moral outrage against profanity towards any of the posters who share your political view -- MississippiGurl, Willard, lol, really, 123pictures, etc.
Kinda diminishes your moral standing to, well, nil.
You have company though, Willard does the same; however, his embarrassing little crush on the foulest of posters DOES place you a little higher on the morality scale.
I'm quite comfortable with where my moral values are. I do have personal preferences though and one of those preferences is to stay out of personal vendettas that have nothing to do with me. The poster you are referring to attacks others' beliefs without limits or reason. I simply call her out on those attacks. Still others attack her from a more personal level. These I stay out of because what anyone does personally is none of my business.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67649 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>She'll never get it. That is why she is destined to poverty. Wonder if she could tell us one thing she did this week to improve her financial situation other than blaming her predicament on the rich and Fox News?
The only thing Linda will acknowledge is a male who sheds one word of kindness and acceptance of her ignorant, one sided rantings. Gentleman with intelligence, like you, and a brain, make her angry. That's why she lives the life she lives today. A broken home with an ex who despised her until the day he died and two very mixed up children who weren't taught in morals, values or love for themselves or anyone else.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67650 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Appropriations do begin in the house, unless an "Executive Order" is given to skip this process, i.e. Obamacare.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67651 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, understood and honestly, I agree with most all of what you are saying. Let's just say this one poster seems to punch all the right buttons with me. I would very much like to comment on all of her posts because I find all of them obnoxious and very mis-representative of reality. I also take it a little personal when I myself am a republican, but I do work very hard, have good family and community values, give when I can give and encourage when I can encourage, and yet she can bash me for simply being a republican when she has none of these values. Yes, that gets to me sometimes. But I do understand your point. Again, I do not oppose someone for being a liberal or some other affiliation that is different than mine. I have no argument with you UR even though we probably have a totally opposite view of politics. I respect your right to have your own opinion and would stand up for you if anyone would ever condemn you for having this right.
Fair enough. Many of us "work very hard and have good values” and frankly some of the stereotypes on this thread are disgusting. Some on this thread, regardless of party, may not be as far apart as you may think. I personally consider myself moderate even though I am more liberal on social issues because I believe strongly in "to each his/her own" and who am I to tell someone how to live his/her life. I also respect other's right to his/her own opinion and I try to respect that opinion. I do however have a problem with the vulgar personal attacks.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67652 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. Many of us "work very hard and have good values” and frankly some of the stereotypes on this thread are disgusting. Some on this thread, regardless of party, may not be as far apart as you may think. I personally consider myself moderate even though I am more liberal on social issues because I believe strongly in "to each his/her own" and who am I to tell someone how to live his/her life. I also respect other's right to his/her own opinion and I try to respect that opinion. I do however have a problem with the vulgar personal attacks.
With that, we both agree :)
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67653 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
O TAY ""UNREAL"" WE,ES KNOWN U AN HIPOCRRITTY
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67654 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I cannot conceive you having gainful employment. Also, since Cumberland County is almost completely Republican, statistically, the majority of welfare recipients in this county are Republican.
O TAY DUMMIES WE,ES KNOWWS U AN HIPOCRITTY TOO AKA SASSBOY
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67655 Feb 17, 2013
YOUU POLITICIANS JUSST KEPT STERRIN THE POT,TIE DONTS YA
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67656 Feb 17, 2013
O A HO TAN SOMEBUDDIE SPELT CHECED MI RITEING MADE SURE IZZ DOINN IT RITE DOESENT WONTT TOO MAKES TOUALL MADD
white female

United States

#67657 Feb 17, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
O A HO TAN SOMEBUDDIE SPELT CHECED MI RITEING MADE SURE IZZ DOINN IT RITE DOESENT WONTT TOO MAKES TOUALL MADD
i would love to know what your saying so I could agree with you. Can you try to spell just a little better? Or fake it a littel better one or the other.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67658 Feb 17, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I am pretty good at deciding when I am being fed bill of goods and when something is factual....so no matter MSNBC leans left or FOX and Rush lean right, I can watch/listen to all of them, and fairly quickly determine the truthfulness of their FACTS with a few keystrokes. That is the best thing about the internet... there is a wealth of info. that can be quickly accessed. For example, I get a dozen or so viral e-mails from left and right wing sources a week (or more)! Most of them are not factual...and you will never see me posting their "facts" until I have taken a moment to check their veracity.
The truth isn't slanted...it is simply the truth, no matter the messenger...I wish there was more interest by the network news bureaus to examine how we got into war with Iraq, since that examination MIGHT prevent another disaster down the road. Then again...there would be those (like Palin) slinging the "lame stream media" accusation !
Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back wuth you.
I'm not talking about the viral e-mail that are none political.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#67659 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Silly you. The Affordable Care Act set aside the $5 Billion for pre-existing conditions, not the 2010 congress or since. It was your Pelosi congress.

Problem is that they, and Bush would say, misunderestimated the costs.

In fact, of the original $5 billion, about $2.36 billion remains available for the last three quarters of 2013 — enough only to continue coverage for the 135,000 people already in the pools.

About 129 millionpeople nationwide have a medical condition or prior illness that would make it hard for them to buy their own insurance plan.

Whoops. slight miscalculation. And you can't blame it on this congress.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67660 Feb 17, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back ,,wuth,, you.
wuth=dummie=dunlap=spelt checkerz= wuth,""with" ",,,,witth ,=doffy DUH
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67661 Feb 17, 2013
white female wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to know what your saying so I could agree with you. Can you try to spell just a little better? Or fake it a littel better one or the other.
O TAY
Jeremy Shelton

United States

#67664 Feb 17, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back wuth you.
I never get emails from either side. Kinda makes you go Hmmmm?
Oh! I know why, I that idiots next door druggie neighbor. That's it. No! no wait, it because I am JK. That's it. No, no' I dont know who I am any more. Some days it is john. Somedays its others. Who know anymore. I have the dreaded disease of multiple personality disorder like my idiot neighbor. I think she poisoned my well. That wench. I'm gonna need to watch her.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67666 Feb 17, 2013
Jeremy Shelton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never get emails from either side. Kinda makes you go Hmmmm?
Oh! I know why, I that idiots next door druggie neighbor. That's it. No! no wait, it because I am JK. That's it. No, no' I dont know who I am any more. Some days it is john. Somedays its others. Who know anymore. I have the dreaded disease of multiple personality disorder like my idiot neighbor. I think she poisoned my well. That wench. I'm gonna need to watch her.
YELP IM HAD DAT PROBLEMM TOOO
mindy

Kemp, TX

#67669 Feb 17, 2013
can yall see me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 43 min TheRealZeke 8,614
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 2 hr Kewilson 132
Lebanon man dies after head-on wreck 5 hr krista wright 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
pizza Wed dr_loose 3
class of 1993 looking for Michael Cooper Wed needles 4
Review: Big Daddys World Flooring Wed Shawn 1
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search