Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Comments (Page 3,050)

Showing posts 60,981 - 61,000 of138,336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll ,you are welcome. I like this picture.No threat to others.I don't like promiscuous women and certainly not on a public thread.
A place for everything. She hurts her own self .Attention seeking old woman.Tries to agitate posters,name calling ,pictures,etc,ugly person inside.
You're a classic example of why they should not let Psyche Ward Patients have access to computers!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>you need to try on these electric panties they work wonders.
No, thank you...I'll just stick with the "Playmate" I already have...He's big and strong, warm and cuddly!:)
laughing atclown

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text> Who the fuk do you think you are, telling someone eles rather they can be on here are not. Pull your head out of Sassy's ass long enought to breath. You stupid lying bitch, jealouse getting to you again. The Old Man dont want your stinking ass, so stop trying.
This is the one you was taking up for right RIGHT! Who looks like a clown now? Take up for him MG some more. BAWHAHAHA
laughing atclown

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

laughing atclown wrote:
<quoted text> This is the one you was taking up for right RIGHT! Who looks like a clown now? Take up for him MG some more. BAWHAHAHA
The post was for 123pitchers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

"' Hubris': New Documentary Reexamines The Iraq War 'Hoax'."

("An MSNBC film, histed by Rachel Maddow and based On Michael Isikoff and David Corn's Book, finds new evidence that Bush scammed the Nation into War.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/h...

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Since legislation begins in the House, and the House is solidly in Republican control, and, since I am sure any American no matter what party they are affiliated with would support closing this loophole, why haven't Repulicans brought a bill to the floor to correct this ?
Could it be that they remember the fact that without GE, there would never have been a Reagan presidency ? You know, that guy Republicans revere as their savior even to today ?
GE the company the far right now loves to hate was responsible for elevating Reagan, at a time when he was relegated to playing second fiddle to a chimpanzee in B-- movies and hosting Death Valley Days on television. I have never forgiven them...and I hope how soon this loophole is closed.
The U.S. House on Tuesday passed a provision advocated by Rep. Peter Welch that would close the Reverse Morris Trust (RMT) tax loophole and save taxpayers $260 million. The loophole was used by Verizon to avoid federal taxes when it sold its northern New England landline operations to FairPoint Communications in 2008.

By a vote of 246 to 178, the House approved the Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Act (H.R. 4849). The legislation, which invests in local infrastructure projects and small business tax credits, is paid for in part by closing the RMT loophole. It incorporates a bill introduced by Welch and 21 other members of Congress this January (H.R. 4486), which focused on closing the RMT loophole.

"This loophole is bad for taxpayers, bad for consumers and bad for workers. By closing it and investing the savings in job creation, hardworking Americans not corporations will benefit
Now can we get the Senate tp pass it ???
laughingatclown

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to tell people about world wide internet. I have attorneys in Africa,Canada,London,China,Can ada for business reasons who are right there for me.
You aren't needed.
YEA RIGHT, and I have lawers in Africa, Missippi, Geogiea and up my ass, believe that! Ofcourse for business only. Now believe that. By the way I see McHurl is giving you the shit now, you take it like a man, and take up for IT some more.:)
laughingatclown

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%, She is rght by the 126 exit, she should just go stand at the off ramp, and let one of those 18 wheelers make a speed bump outta her!
This is to funny, seeing how Mississippi Gurl is the tranny at exit 126. OMG I cant stop laughing. He better stay indoors, I will make the trip to get a Photo.
wow

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

This is so much fun, anyone running MG bitch of the year off oh here is a hero in my book.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. House on Tuesday passed a provision advocated by Rep. Peter Welch that would close the Reverse Morris Trust (RMT) tax loophole and save taxpayers $260 million. The loophole was used by Verizon to avoid federal taxes when it sold its northern New England landline operations to FairPoint Communications in 2008.
By a vote of 246 to 178, the House approved the Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Act (H.R. 4849). The legislation, which invests in local infrastructure projects and small business tax credits, is paid for in part by closing the RMT loophole. It incorporates a bill introduced by Welch and 21 other members of Congress this January (H.R. 4486), which focused on closing the RMT loophole.
"This loophole is bad for taxpayers, bad for consumers and bad for workers. By closing it and investing the savings in job creation, hardworking Americans not corporations will benefit
Dee, I would hope that all loopholes that allow some businesses to gain unfair advantage over others would be closed and closed QUICKLY ! This issue should not be a Democrat versus Republican one...but an American issue.
I wanted to ask you, since you employ people, do you start new hires at the minimum wage and if so, how long do you keep them at that rate ? I am sure you employ more people than I do, and I want your take on the additional costs of training a new hire if the minimum wage were raised. The effect on my business would be minimal, but I am interested in the effect this would have on your operation ! Glad to see you back, and Hope all is well with you !
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"' Hubris': New Documentary Reexamines The Iraq War 'Hoax'."
("An MSNBC film, histed by Rachel Maddow and based On Michael Isikoff and David Corn's Book, finds new evidence that Bush scammed the Nation into War.")
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/h...
Linda, you know I'll be watching MSNBC @ 8:00 P.M. Monday night for this new documentary.
I really hope someday, Bush, Darth Vader(Cheney) and Rumsfeld get arrested for war crimes.
It's awful how they misled Colin Powell, Congress into this war, that ended up with over 4,000 of our best Americans dying for nothing at all.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. House on Tuesday passed a provision advocated by Rep. Peter Welch that would close the Reverse Morris Trust (RMT) tax loophole and save taxpayers $260 million. The loophole was used by Verizon to avoid federal taxes when it sold its northern New England landline operations to FairPoint Communications in 2008.
One more thing I forgot to ask, does your state already have a higher minimum wage than the Fed mandated one, and if so, will the state raise theirs as well ? Thanks in advance !

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Well, I have passed the reins over to my son, but the impact I think would be very minimum to our bisiness, most if not all of our ne employees are skilled how ever they are trained in many areas which is very costly, saftey, OSHA,ect, ect, just to mention a few. They only dept in our business whwich may be making mini,u, wage would be our janitorial crew and we contract that out now days and I belive we are paying 15.73 for their services but I don't know how much they pay their employees.... By contracting out we don't have to deal with binfitsm taxes s.s...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have been visiting this thread for a couple of years, and I have made some friends here that are both Republicans and Democrats. All of that time I have read every post over before I hit the post button and asked myself one question...would I say that to this person's face ? If I decided that I wouldn't, I changed my response to fit that criteria. I have asked myself that question each time in the last few days when I decided I had had enough of the bottom feeders, and the answer is, I would have said a Hell of a lot more.
OT, these are very good words of wisdom......sometimes I should pause a little longer before I hit the "post button".
youre a moron

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, you know I'll be watching MSNBC @ 8:00 P.M. Monday night for this new documentary.
I really hope someday, Bush, Darth Vader(Cheney) and Rumsfeld get arrested for war crimes.
It's awful how they misled Colin Powell, Congress into this war, that ended up with over 4,000 of our best Americans dying for nothing at all.
you mean the same war Obama is still in? that war,so should he be arrested for the same? Wow your dumbass way of thinking.
COlin Powell is a grown man and knows more about the war then them.He would have to be a bigger dumbass than you to believe they were misleading him. I know there is no bigger dumbass than you,except maybe your mother for not having an abortion!!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, you know I'll be watching MSNBC @ 8:00 P.M. Monday night for this new documentary.
I am planning on watching it too "Dunlapian". I seriously wonder why the network news agencies haven't undertaken such a project...Powell was used by the administration and history should (and surely will) judge Bush and co. harshly. Powell's greatest strength was turned by that administration into his biggest failing.... being a good soldier.
hahaha

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

laughingatclown wrote:
<quoted text> YEA RIGHT, and I have lawers in Africa, Missippi, Geogiea and up my ass, believe that! Ofcourse for business only. Now believe that. By the way I see McHurl is giving you the shit now, you take it like a man, and take up for IT some more.:)
We know how you like things up your ass. Mostly big huge dicks,like your mothers!I know it makes you mad she has a bigger one than you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
I could not agree with you more. If they never pay a price for what they did, more than likely it will happen again.
At the very least, the American People need to have complete faith, without question, that when our President asks us to send out Sons and Daughters into War where they may lose their Lives, that is is exactly for the reason the President tells us it is and that, THAT reason is worth dying for!
There's a Special Place in He*l for any President who tells us a lie that costs us our Lives, or our Children's and Grandchildren's Lives! Bush and Cheney should be shown NO mercy NOR forgiveness for what they did!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thank you...I'll just stick with the "Playmate" I already have...He's big and strong, warm and cuddly!:)
I see you have you a dog now or as you call a "playmate" cause you damn sure don't have a man.Like i said no one would want your old ugly skanky ass
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I am planning on watching it too "Dunlapian". I seriously wonder why the network news agencies haven't undertaken such a project...Powell was used by the administration and history should (and surely will) judge Bush and co. harshly. Powell's greatest strength was turned by that administration into his biggest failing.... being a good soldier.
Wow i'm not suprised you agreeI mean another dumbass that thinks Bush did soo wrong,yet Obama is still in the war>If it was soo wrong why didn't Obama pull the troops out as soon as he was elected the firest time.I mean he did promise that during the election the first time. You're a stupid ass,typical of the ones who voted for the dumbass in there now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,981 - 61,000 of138,336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr BOB 8,588
Where has Attorney Adam Parrish run off to? 19 hr Blue Devils 11
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Inthefield 8,866
Wilson sheriff's deputy, school board member su... (Jun '13) Tue A taxpayer 23
Arron Maynard gives girlfriend a raise Jul 7 Same Song New Verse 5
Silverados Jul 6 concerned 8
Wootten seeks 15th District, Division 2 circuit... Jul 4 Corrupt judge 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••