Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Comments (Page 2,935)

Showing posts 58,681 - 58,700 of140,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"To Recruit Cops, The NRA Dangles Freebies Paid For Buy Gun Companies."

("Free Memberships and Insurance, Steep Discounts on Gear. How coiuld an Officer say No?")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/n...
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
OT, this SOB is the Stalker/Harrasser who sued me and has had his Criminal Record and recent Criminal Case that he's awaiting sentencing for, as we speak, posted many times...and has been the subject of many Threads. He brings them back up, himself, if they leave the Cover Page. He's never had any gainful employment in his Life as far as anyboy can find out. He acts as his own Attorney in his numerous Lawsuits, and I do mean numerous, and he always loses. But, dearly loves the attention and will do ANYTHING to get it! He uses the Lawsuits as a weapon and a way of controlling and terrorizing anybody that disagrees with him about anything.
Go on the Camden, TN. Forum and you can read all about it and him, on Many, Many different Forums with his name in the Title, including some that about about the Lawsuit, with his Name and Mine in the Title. He was just found "Guilty" of going in on a 72-year-old-Woman, in her home, in this County, as she was getting dressed. Look for Posts by "Sally Truthsayer"...he's the poster that has posted about this SOB many , many times.
And this SOB couldn't tell the truth if his Life depended on it...about ANYTHING!
Resorting to accusing JK since your vulgar tricks hasn't worked I see. Next will be the dreaded drug use but as I've warned you before tread lightly on how you choose to direct your anger and make sure it is done legally otherwise you could find yourself on the inside looking out. No one wants to do that.

I have a right to my opinions just as you two democrat idiots do. I dislike most anything either of you two cowards post but I ignore it unless its directed towards me. I'd strongly suggest you two bullies refrain from trying to silence this one because I don't back down easily. Now move along and stop making an ass of yourselves. Personally I think he's more of a crazy ass coward and idiot than RS and that's saying a lot. Nothing is more of a turn off than an older aged man with saggy man boobs and a tiny penis attempting to play top dog on the playground. Grow up gramps, no one is intimated by you. You are sicking to any female and laughable to any male. You need to be punched in the mouth for even speaking.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>"spell check changed a word".....I don't have spell check, but I do not think it changes words.... "you ate nothing" ...were you with me at breakfast this morning ?
You type a lot...with that big education...and all that money you have, but I would like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are...then I could retire (and I wouldn't need any other "retirement benefits").
Modern electronics do change words idiot. You wouldn't know that because you can't afford nice things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to accusing JK since your vulgar tricks hasn't worked I see. Next will be the dreaded drug use but as I've warned you before tread lightly on how you choose to direct your anger and make sure it is done legally otherwise you could find yourself on the inside looking out. No one wants to do that.
I have a right to my opinions just as you two democrat idiots do. I dislike most anything either of you two cowards post but I ignore it unless its directed towards me. I'd strongly suggest you two bullies refrain from trying to silence this one because I don't back down easily. Now move along and stop making an ass of yourselves. Personally I think he's more of a crazy ass coward and idiot than RS and that's saying a lot. Nothing is more of a turn off than an older aged man with saggy man boobs and a tiny penis attempting to play top dog on the playground. Grow up gramps, no one is intimated by you. You are sicking to any female and laughable to any male. You need to be punched in the mouth for even speaking.
F U
buku

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Mites live on chickens!
you mite be rite thar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern electronics do change words idiot. You wouldn't know that because you can't afford nice things.
F U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop addressing me because I'm done with your childish ignorance.
F U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"Birth Control Rule Altered To Allay Religious Objections."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/02/us/politics...
BC resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you have to read her anger that's directed toward me. She feels cheated out if life which I had no hand in but I suspect she did it to herself. She became enraged when I suggested to her that her post disappear because the moderators may find them many times in violation of the TOU. Because she feels her PM's of underhanded doings make have been shared she became engulfed in a cloud of anger but that for her to deal with and shouldn't be taken out on others.
You don't have to apologise.I will just skip all of her remarks and as much as I respected Overtaxed and Dunlapian I will now skip theirs too. When they say they respect someone who is using that symbol to address people that tells me they both encourage her to do that. Apparently neither of them have read the remarks, name calling and viciousness she has written on other threads. Maybe neither of them know she has sent her son to beat people up. If they knew what she has done to this county they wouldn't be upholding her. She can voice her opinion without the name calling.
I suspect she has heard the rumor going around about the several that are getting together to put a stop to the lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"Maddow: Rand Paul And Other Whack-Job Conservatives Eroding U.S. Standing In The World."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/maddow-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"Do As We Say, Congress Says, Then Does What It Wants."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/do-as-we-sa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"The 12 Most Threatening People On The NRA Enemies List."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/02/most-...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop addressing me because I'm done with your childish ignorance.
I intend to call you out everytime you post anything that resembles bashing others. If you don't like it...try to act like somebody.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...you are trying to tell me that spell check changed "morals" to "morales" and you expect me to believe that ??? Who's the idiot again ??? Chuckles !!!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

BC resident wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to apologise.I will just skip all of her remarks and as much as I respected Overtaxed and Dunlapian I will now skip theirs too. When they say they respect someone who is using that symbol to address people that tells me they both encourage her to do that. Apparently neither of them have read the remarks, name calling and viciousness she has written on other threads. Maybe neither of them know she has sent her son to beat people up. If they knew what she has done to this county they wouldn't be upholding her. She can voice her opinion without the name calling.
I suspect she has heard the rumor going around about the several that are getting together to put a stop to the lies.
Well again I do apologize to you because her anger is directed towards me. However, I firmly stand behind every post I made and refuse to allow those 3 to intimidate me. They might as well learn now that bullying as an adult has its consequences and won't be tolerated by everyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well again I do apologize to you because her anger is directed towards me. However, I firmly stand behind every post I made and refuse to allow those 3 to intimidate me. They might as well learn now that bullying as an adult has its consequences and won't be tolerated by everyone.
F U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"Survivalist Suspect In Alabama Standoff May Have Anti-Government Motives."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/surviva...
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what you really need to apologize for??????????breathing)).....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

BTW, Bill Maher is a Libertarian, in case any of you didn't already know that. So, you can't say this is "Liberal" propaganda.
----------
"Maher:'Con Men' Like Beck And Limbaugh 'Don't Care About Winning Elections', Just Making Money."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/maher-c...
BC resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sassy, do you remember saying this?

Honey, my Children are in their 40's! If you're 14 years old, I've already forgotten more than you've learned. And clean your language up when speaking to anybody...didn't your Parents teach you better than that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,681 - 58,700 of140,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Moss announces campaign for Wilson court clerk 3 hr Blue devils 12
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WAC 8,898
UFO's spotted 9 hr Lebanon resident 14
Cracker Barrel Co. SAD DAY Mon dr_loose 7
tk eads Mon lol 3
who drives the... Mon curious 1
Linda Neal Court Clerk has she lost mind? (Aug '12) Jul 19 Give Felicia the Boot 55
•••
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••