Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64458 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the good one she's the idiot. I use a spin off of her name because she dislikes it. She claims she can't tell if my writings are hers but I assure you that I'd never agree with the ignorance spewing from her dicklicker. I also use this because when her little post start to " disappear" she thinks unregistering can keep her little private talks safe from me. Fat chance of course. I got her number months ago.
No You don't, because I've stopped using Topix PM's for anything that I would care for the whole World reading and knowing!

Right about the time that 2 Posters first posted some of my Private conversations with them. That was a BIG RED FLAG for me. So, just snoop all you want, I couldn't care less. I do all of my Private Talk on other Venues! Of course, you may be one of the People I'm talking to...who knows and who cares?
It limits what I really want to say to them, but it's safety first, for me on the Internet! The phone is different!
roxy

United States

#64459 Feb 1, 2013
john wrote:
gimme my gd chicken leg back i got my hot sause ready rotflmgdaolamf.
its lways been urs n u know it.

Location hidden

#64460 Feb 1, 2013
I take that back, it was only One who did it to me...I think the first One did it to somebody else!

Location hidden

#64461 Feb 1, 2013
roxy wrote:
Thats why u wer angry not angry,hurt coz u thought i dint have ur bk,it was coz i lready felt like i loved u n dint want to leave that day..i wanted to b wit u,either ther or takin u wit me...i was lready addicted to u.
Oh Lord, not another episode of as the Stomach turns! Translation: " I profess my undying Love for...somebody... but I have to do it on Topix"! LMAO! Yeah , that's really True Love, alright!
Ever heard of Face-To-Face, A Phone, or even as a last resort, an Internet Email...just don't use Topix UNprivate Nessages, would be my warning!
Heck, I'd even do a Handwritten Postal Letter before I'd do it on Topix!

Location hidden

#64462 Feb 1, 2013
john wrote:
gimme my gd chicken leg back i got my hot sause ready rotflmgdaolamf.
Don't get so excited, Honey...you've got another One just like it, on the opppsite side! Look Down!

Location hidden

#64463 Feb 1, 2013
...opposite...
john

Kemp, TX

#64464 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get so excited, Honey...you've got another One just like it, on the opppsite side! Look Down!
wen i look down oll i see is my third leg, i not wanna put hot sause on it mite make me pee wee burns.

Location hidden

#64465 Feb 1, 2013
just opinion wrote:
I have not seen any1 ask this question concerning all of the shootings: of all those shooters, how many of them actually had the gun purchased by them & legally registered 2 them? Most people who r going 2 commit a crime with a gun r going 2 steal it from a law-abiding citizen 2 commit the crime, 2 try 2 keep from getting caught. They may steal from family, friends, or neighbors. Since all this debating about guns has gone on, has any1 noticed that home invasions, involving guns being stolen, has cramatically gone up????(Check ur local police/sheriff dept 4 public records, or even newspapers 4 that matter.) It's not the people who legally buy weapons u neccessarily have 2 worry about; it's the lil thugs doing dope, the 1s their families cover 4 cause they don't want 2 c "their baby" n jail, the people who r already breaking the law n othr ways, who r at the root of the problem. Tougher gun laws only hurt the honest man/woman looking 4 self/home protection. The criminals r going 2 find illegal ways of getting guns, no matter what the laws say. Every1 wants 2 blame the guns & manufacturers. How many people die/are maimed each year in car crashes, from household accidents (bath tub, kitchen), from boating/swimming, from animals (domestic/feral/wild), etc. Are we going 2 ban vehicles, kitchen knives/appliances, bath tubs/showers, boats/jet skis, water, every living creature etc. just bcause we're afraid some1 might get hurt bcause a few people out of the vast population don't use common sense?????!!!!! Get real. We need 2 make the laws tougher 4 those who it is absolutely proven that they have broken the law (video or DNA IN ADDITION TO multiple witnesses, othr evidence) and make those people serve the FULL TERMS, instead of letting them get out on good behavior, for snitching, or bcause the system is getting over-crowded. If we quit being such pansies n how we dealt with the criminals, mayb we wldn't keep being the victims (as a community) & they wldn't keep kicking our butts. If every1 wld stick 2gether, report suspicious behavior, report known criminals, keep up with local news on who the police were currently looking 4, these people wld b so afraid of us, they wld b afraid 2 fart wrong! U can report anything u feel the police/sheriff needs 2 b aware of & u do not hve 2 give ur name....ask 2 use a code word, if u'd like, so if an illegal pattern emerges on some1 ur reporting, they'll know it's reliable info. Covering 4 these people or looking the othr way cld land u n jail & they can still b on the street. Copy this post, forward it 2 every1 u know. If every1 who receives it reports 2 suspicious or known illegal activities (drug dealing, breaking & entering, theft, arson, murder, abuse, etc.), within 6 months, u'll notice the criminals will leave ur area or stop their behavior. We put it n practice with property we own. There was alot of police presence n the beginning, but we didn't give up. In about 6 months, the criminals left our area & some chose 2 get help, rather than spend the rest of their lives n prison with a BIG person named "Bubba", "Gertude", "Butch", or "Kemo", who had unsavory ideas for them.
Actually, you've made alot of very good points!
Really Sassy

United States

#64466 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>No You don't, because I've stopped using Topix PM's for anything that I would care for the whole World reading and knowing!

Right about the time that 2 Posters first posted some of my Private conversations with them. That was a BIG RED FLAG for me. So, just snoop all you want, I couldn't care less. I do all of my Private Talk on other Venues! Of course, you may be one of the People I'm talking to...who knows and who cares?
It limits what I really want to say to them, but it's safety first, for me on the Internet! The phone is different!
Sometimes the smallest of things can turn out to be something or someone different than we think. Happy Flirting boo!
roxy

United States

#64467 Feb 1, 2013
Nice knowin u,hope we never speak again
Really Sassy

United States

#64468 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you've made alot of very good points!
a lot not alot stupid!
roxy

United States

#64469 Feb 1, 2013
Rt

Location hidden

#64470 Feb 1, 2013
If I had smaller Children today, I would be so afraid for them, I would never see a minute's Peace of Mind.
----------
"Alabama Standoff: Negotiators Talking To Captor Through Pipe."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57567060/...

Location hidden

#64471 Feb 1, 2013
"Ed Koch, Mayor Who Became A Symbol Of NYC, Dies."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/ed-koch-mayor-became-sy...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64472 Feb 1, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>then teach him procedure. he asked and waited for an answer. inly when he sid ni one can answer, did he get replies.
Think of a "Formal Hearing" as the closing arguments of a trial by jury. The Attorney gets in front of the jury and even asks them what they would do, if (such and such happened). He has the floor and even the jury can't answer, or it's a mis-trial.
If I were sitting in on any "Formal Hearing", and did not have the floor I would know that I could not make a comment. I know this because we have rules.
This is why we are Americans.........we have rules, without them we would just have mobs with no rules.
We live in a great Country called America.......yes we have problems, but we always get through them.

Location hidden

#64473 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot not alot stupid!
Well, make up your mind! Do you, or do you not, think he made "alot" of good points?

Location hidden

#64474 Feb 1, 2013
"Police: Suicide Bombing At U.S. Embassy, 2 Dead."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/police-suicide-bombing-...

Location hidden

#64476 Feb 1, 2013
"Paul Krugman: Austerity Is not The Answer."

("The New York Times Columnist explains why cutting Government spending won't fix the economy.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/p...
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#64477 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"Police: Suicide Bombing At U.S. Embassy, 2 Dead."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/police-suicide-bombing-...
People have their own computer, their own browser and their own search engine. They also have their own tv's and radios. Why do you think anyone needs you to post and suggest the news they read? Get it a rest, you clutter the whole thread up. Go outside once in a while and get some fresh air.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64478 Feb 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief what has this nation come to. You are trashing Fox News on almost all your posts yet you want to try out Al Ja Zeera? You might as well trash the military and praise Al Qaeda. Do you not remember Al Jazeera showing the actual footage of an American getting his head sawed off? Do you not remember all the footage of Iraqis hanging our dead soldiers from power lines? They were basically flaunting all of these activities and you think you will give them a try? Al Ja Zeera America is owned by the same company that owns Al Jazeera in the Middle East. Maam, you don't deserve to live in this country, you have never fought for the right that gives you the right to your senseless opinions and you want to try out a news source that has dishonored this country numerous times. Pardon my harshness, but this is simply disgusting. You have now hit an all time low on the respect level in my book.
I don't see anything wrong with looking at all sides of a news story. I see nothing wrong with checking out Al Jazerra (however you spell it) anymore than there is anything wrong with listening to Rush. MAYBE they both are propaganda, but that is what freedom is all about.
Our citizens will never understand other cultures, their perspective on issues, and our differing value systems if we only listen to our own.
It isn't for you or I to decide who deserves to live in this country. As a citizen, she has the same rights you and I have, and one of those rights is to express an opinion on any matters she chooses.
I find nothing in our constitution or our laws that precludes anyone from expressing an opinion because they never served in the armed forces, if there were Rush, would stand mute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strong Gas Smell 8 min Anonymous 1
Rappers of Lebanon 17 hr bodangle 21
Wilson County Sheriff Dept 22 hr Jerked around 11
Haunted Places in Lebanon (Oct '11) Dec 19 Enlightened One 24
Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... (May '14) Dec 18 geez 5
lawn and landscaping services (Sep '09) Dec 18 Wally West 12
Kayla Prewett Dec 16 Anonymous 89 2
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:47PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets