Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64435 Jan 31, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know they could not register it?
Obviously, because I'm smarter than you are! Duh...
Cassandra

Grand Prairie, TX

#64436 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, because I'm smarter than you are! Duh...
No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
roxy

United States

#64437 Jan 31, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
exactly!:):):)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64438 Jan 31, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
You must be the Imposter, who wants so badly to be me! Not in your wildest dreams...and I figure they're pretty wild, considering your obvious Mental Condition!
roxy

United States

#64439 Jan 31, 2013
Wat? Lmao i cnt help it n wtf r u sayin bout me?my gd ear is burnin off
Cassandra

Grand Prairie, TX

#64440 Jan 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the Imposter, who wants so badly to be me! Not in your wildest dreams...and I figure they're pretty wild, considering your obvious Mental Condition!
Lets see, you are the one that said: "they could not register it". I asked, "how would you know that"? Now, as usual you have degraded yourself to lying. How would you know they could not register it? Has to be one of two reasons.

1. It is you.

2. It is someone you know posting as you, for you.
Really Sassy

United States

#64442 Feb 1, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, you are the one that said: "they could not register it". I asked, "how would you know that"? Now, as usual you have degraded yourself to lying. How would you know they could not register it? Has to be one of two reasons.

1. It is you.

2. It is someone you know posting as you, for you.
Believe me dear. I'm not her and never would be. I'm just that thorn in her side here to moderate the amount of venom that she pours throughout the site and keep tabs on her post. Kinda like a big brother thing. Lmao.
john

United States

#64443 Feb 1, 2013
roxy wrote:
Wat? Lmao i cnt help it n wtf r u sayin bout me?my gd ear is burnin off
lol yez gd hahahaha lets do it.
roxy

United States

#64444 Feb 1, 2013
Lmao well done...wow,shocker rt lolz thought id b hurtin worse than wat i am,but i guess i understand...wen someone thought that they trusted me,they kept lying coz they dint trust me enough to b honest n tell me...knew id b vry,vry,vry hurt n started....avoiding me,as much as possible on fones n tried to get closer to me n another way,but this prson was lso lyin to themselve bcoz deep dwn,this prson knew that,it made no diff rlly,we wer closer but,the lies kept comin...growin n growin.how this prson feels bout me,thats about the only thing ther not lying about.
roxy

United States

#64445 Feb 1, 2013
Its otay,remember,i had n still have trust issues...i do trust u,but not completly,i told u that im afraid that,wen u do actualy let me c u,idk how long thats gonna last..u cld go netime u want to n i cld never c u again,if thats wat u wanted...thinking about that,scares tha fuck outa me,im shakin n studdering again lmao
roxy

United States

#64446 Feb 1, 2013
Do wat?
just opinion

Paris, TN

#64447 Feb 1, 2013
I have not seen any1 ask this question concerning all of the shootings: of all those shooters, how many of them actually had the gun purchased by them & legally registered 2 them? Most people who r going 2 commit a crime with a gun r going 2 steal it from a law-abiding citizen 2 commit the crime, 2 try 2 keep from getting caught. They may steal from family, friends, or neighbors. Since all this debating about guns has gone on, has any1 noticed that home invasions, involving guns being stolen, has cramatically gone up????(Check ur local police/sheriff dept 4 public records, or even newspapers 4 that matter.) It's not the people who legally buy weapons u neccessarily have 2 worry about; it's the lil thugs doing dope, the 1s their families cover 4 cause they don't want 2 c "their baby" n jail, the people who r already breaking the law n othr ways, who r at the root of the problem. Tougher gun laws only hurt the honest man/woman looking 4 self/home protection. The criminals r going 2 find illegal ways of getting guns, no matter what the laws say. Every1 wants 2 blame the guns & manufacturers. How many people die/are maimed each year in car crashes, from household accidents (bath tub, kitchen), from boating/swimming, from animals (domestic/feral/wild), etc. Are we going 2 ban vehicles, kitchen knives/appliances, bath tubs/showers, boats/jet skis, water, every living creature etc. just bcause we're afraid some1 might get hurt bcause a few people out of the vast population don't use common sense?????!!!!! Get real. We need 2 make the laws tougher 4 those who it is absolutely proven that they have broken the law (video or DNA IN ADDITION TO multiple witnesses, othr evidence) and make those people serve the FULL TERMS, instead of letting them get out on good behavior, for snitching, or bcause the system is getting over-crowded. If we quit being such pansies n how we dealt with the criminals, mayb we wldn't keep being the victims (as a community) & they wldn't keep kicking our butts. If every1 wld stick 2gether, report suspicious behavior, report known criminals, keep up with local news on who the police were currently looking 4, these people wld b so afraid of us, they wld b afraid 2 fart wrong! U can report anything u feel the police/sheriff needs 2 b aware of & u do not hve 2 give ur name....ask 2 use a code word, if u'd like, so if an illegal pattern emerges on some1 ur reporting, they'll know it's reliable info. Covering 4 these people or looking the othr way cld land u n jail & they can still b on the street. Copy this post, forward it 2 every1 u know. If every1 who receives it reports 2 suspicious or known illegal activities (drug dealing, breaking & entering, theft, arson, murder, abuse, etc.), within 6 months, u'll notice the criminals will leave ur area or stop their behavior. We put it n practice with property we own. There was alot of police presence n the beginning, but we didn't give up. In about 6 months, the criminals left our area & some chose 2 get help, rather than spend the rest of their lives n prison with a BIG person named "Bubba", "Gertude", "Butch", or "Kemo", who had unsavory ideas for them.
roxy

United States

#64448 Feb 1, 2013
Dnt do nething unless u want to...jst coz ik n u admit it to me,dnt mean that u have to hurry up n jump in...means,we need to talk,if u want n u got lotsa thinkin to do n ill b here wen u get done thinkin.
john

United States

#64449 Feb 1, 2013
i cant here use sign languge rotflmfao.
Ole Buddy

Bucharest, Romania

#64450 Feb 1, 2013
roxy wrote:
Its otay,remember,i had n still have trust issues...i do trust u,but not completly,i told u that im afraid that,wen u do actualy let me c u,idk how long thats gonna last..u cld go netime u want to n i cld never c u again,if thats wat u wanted...thinking about that,scares tha fuck outa me,im shakin n studdering again lmao
I was there waiting. You never showed up.
roxy

United States

#64451 Feb 1, 2013
Lmao yea,ik rt :)
big tony

Bucharest, Romania

#64452 Feb 1, 2013
roxy wrote:
Dnt do nething unless u want to...jst coz ik n u admit it to me,dnt mean that u have to hurry up n jump in...means,we need to talk,if u want n u got lotsa thinkin to do n ill b here wen u get done thinkin.
i had the ice, you were suppose to have the malls. what happened? i gotta move this ice now.
roxy

United States

#64453 Feb 1, 2013
Ole Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>I was there waiting. You never showed up.
im more srry than i cld ever tell u n i dint know u even cared,all ik is,i was afraid to go bk..thought,if u wasnt ther,i wldnt wanna b ther n if u wer ther,i was afraid of the feelins i had for u,i knew they wld grow stronger n i dint trust u.all i can say is that im srry.that dnt change it tho n probly dnt make it ne better.
john

United States

#64454 Feb 1, 2013
this is so knew to me. who stole my gd chicken leg? lmfgadao
roxy

United States

#64455 Feb 1, 2013
Thats why u wer angry not angry,hurt coz u thought i dint have ur bk,it was coz i lready felt like i loved u n dint want to leave that day..i wanted to b wit u,either ther or takin u wit me...i was lready addicted to u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 18 hr ucanthandletruth 9,444
pizza Tue Anonymous 16
Big Foot Tue Deep sea fishing 9
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Tue none 1,376
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue Calhoun 8,640
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) Sep 15 4urinfo 5
lawn and landscaping services (Sep '09) Sep 15 Jesie 9
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
•••
•••