Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64180 Jan 30, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
NO--you would not hear it on the dem/lib media 2,4 and 5. But they did tell it on FOX.
Well, what a surprise! Fox Fake News must monitor "Mother Jones". I'll bet that little revelation jerks some of you Far Right-Wingers' BVDs into a wedgie...while you're wearing them!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64181 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the correct quote is ...DESERVE neither... not "have" neither. there's a different meaning to the quote, changed by that one word!
no it is a direct QUOTE: very good ,,, you again tried to change the direction or the meaning of something to your thinking. But is written in gold and you cannot change. JOHN ADAMS
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64182 Jan 30, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched them all and did not hear that statement. Have you got a quote on that or was it what you wanted to hear. Yes they applauded and I do to the implications that the gov. tells you that you have to buy healthcare and can tax(penalize)you if you
don't. By what you said, I just stated the same thing to your ears. you dem/libs are good. If the repubs. have any kind of chance to turn this around, they are going to have to get down in the sh_t with you and start throwing it as well. May the best sh_t ball win.
You must have been deaf. I assume you have the ability to push a few keys...
As far as getting down in the shit, those who applauded would have to climb up to get in it. Finally, since you accused me of a lie, prove it.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64183 Jan 30, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
you my friend are a 'Zealot'
You are no friend of mine, and I assure you that if you accused me of a lie to my face, one of us would take a beating.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64184 Jan 30, 2013
Nuh wrote:
Can't afford an AR-15? Think they look to scary? Worried what your Dem-Lib coworkers will think while you cling to your guns & religion?
Uncle Sam will be more than happy to sell you a field grade, surplus Springfield M1 Garand via the Civilian Marksmanship Program. They'll even ship to your doorstep!
They are a thing of beauty. You will be owning a piece of Americana. Shoot it,enjoy it and I guarantee it will put a smile on your face.
"In my opinion, the M1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised." LGEN George S. Patton, Jr.
http://www.thecmp.org/
hey NUH---post the url for the site. I would like to have one of these. Hey they shoot a big 30 cal. bullet. good for deer hunting.

Location hidden

#64185 Jan 30, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you seen the studies that gives reliable results showing that the ban on these (so-called-assault) weapons did nothing to prevent mass murders.
In addition to that, The term 'assault weapon' is only distinguished from other semi-automatic weapons by its hand grip and folding stock. The 30 or 40 round magazines (while I do not use nor see a need for them) only add one to two more seconds of not shooting while changing a clip. Someone one on this forum stated that these few seconds would be time enough for someone to get him. Yeah, if they had a gun.
Why do you dem/libs want to ban guns and not enforce the laws on the books. It is a mystery. Check out Chicago. 99.9% of all gun deaths were not the result of an assault weapon. Lets get rid of all pistols. Guess I could turn mine in and then go out on the street and pickup another. Tennessee already does background checks far better than the FBI. I know: you just want the guns and a preceived saftey.
Who was it that said: "Those who trade liberty for security have neither."
WHO is telling you that you're going to have to turn your assault weapons, or your high-capacity magazines in to anybody??? It certainly isn't Obama, so who is it?
Do you even understand what a "BAN" means? It means that you won't legally be able to BUY another one, in this Country, from the Manufacturers and that the Gun Manufacturers won't sell them anymore in this Country! It does NOT mean that you will have to turn in the Ones that you already have! So, I ask again, WHO IS TELLING YOU THAT?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64186 Jan 30, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You must have been deaf. I assume you have the ability to push a few keys...
As far as getting down in the shit, those who applauded would have to climb up to get in it. Finally, since you accused me of a lie, prove it.
There you go again.... stretching words in to meaning and whole sentences sometimes. I did not call you a liar. You simply heard what you wanted to hear. I am sorry for bruising you dem/lib delicate sensibilities.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64187 Jan 30, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
hey NUH---post the url for the site. I would like to have one of these. Hey they shoot a big 30 cal. bullet. good for deer hunting.
http://www.thecmp.org/Sales/m1garand.htm
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64188 Jan 30, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You are no friend of mine, and I assure you that if you accused me of a lie to my face, one of us would take a beating.
sound ominous coming from a dem/lib.

Location hidden

#64189 Jan 30, 2013
Honestly, you are extremely dishonest because you did NOT watch the GOP Candidates and all of us who did, know that you are the One Lying about it!

OT is telling the truth and you would know that, if you weren't lying!
I'll bet that you never watched any of the Debates!
Futhermore , I'll bet that you didn't watch them because you couldn't care less about choosing the right candidate or about where they stand on the issues, because you vote the Party, not the Candidate, regardless of who the Republican is that wins the Nomination! If you even vote, then if he's a Republican, he's got your vote, regardless!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64190 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO is telling you that you're going to have to turn your assault weapons, or your high-capacity magazines in to anybody??? It certainly isn't Obama, so who is it?
Do you even understand what a "BAN" means? It means that you won't legally be able to BUY another one, in this Country, from the Manufacturers and that the Gun Manufacturers won't sell them anymore in this Country! It does NOT mean that you will have to turn in the Ones that you already have! So, I ask again, WHO IS TELLING YOU THAT?
Since your a dem/lib I will explain one more time. you and all the other dem/lib want to ban a weapon that had already been banned for 10 years with no effect. Now you want to do it again. Answer this hypothetical question. If the gun ban does not work this time and another killing of people becomes reality, do you dem/lib want us gun owners to turn in our weapons like Britian did in the '90s. Is this the next step. Please FIX the problem, tell your wimpy congressmen and senator to uphold the gun laws already on the books. I can almost bet you will evade the hypo question.. You dem.libs are good at it.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64191 Jan 30, 2013
Nuh wrote:
thanks
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64192 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Honestly, you are extremely dishonest because you did NOT watch the GOP Candidates and all of us who did, know that you are the One Lying about it!
OT is telling the truth and you would know that, if you weren't lying!
I'll bet that you never watched any of the Debates!
Futhermore , I'll bet that you didn't watch them because you couldn't care less about choosing the right candidate or about where they stand on the issues, because you vote the Party, not the Candidate, regardless of who the Republican is that wins the Nomination! If you even vote, then if he's a Republican, he's got your vote, regardless!
You and OT could be a future Bill Ayers.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64193 Jan 30, 2013
Lets get one thing straight.

I am conservative

I am a Independent. I actually vote for the person not the Ideology. Can you say that----NOOOOOOOOOOO
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64194 Jan 30, 2013
Of course I would never vote for a DEM/LIB.

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64195 Jan 30, 2013
-0.01% "Growth" last quarter!

WOW!!!

All of Obama's spending, all the bloviating with Keynesian economics and we get this:

The nation's gross domestic product shrank for the first time in three and a half years during the fourth quarter, declining at an annual rate of 0.1% between October and December, the Commerce Department said Wednesday.

What?!?!? That $787 BILLION we don't have spent to spur economic growth didn't work?

Well, we'll just have to spend MORE money we don't have...it works so well!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64196 Jan 30, 2013
Honestly wrote:
Lets get one thing straight.
I am conservative
I am a Independent. I actually vote for the person not the Ideology. Can you say that----NOOOOOOOOOOO
Tea Party radicals tend to call themselves "Independents" rather than Republicans simply because they feel that old school Republicans (like Reagan) aren't far enough to the right of sanity.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64197 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
What kind of a Society have we become that the "Gun Owners Rights" advocates would not show this Grieving Father some Compassion, Respect, and Understanding of his Views and why he would naturally feel the way he does. Whether you agree with him or not, to "heckle" this Man, is one of the most dispicable and repulsive things I have ever heard of!

http://news.yahoo.com/newtown-parents-urge-en ....
I agree heckling this man would be despicable. If it acutally happened.

If you watch the video presented by MSNBC, and other outlets, it does indeed appear that he's being heckled. But just like the George Zimmerman 911 call that was edited by NBC to make it look like he was a racist, they once again edited the tape to make it look like this gentleman was being heckled.

In fact, this man asked a question,“I ask if there’s anybody in this room that can give me one reason or challenge this question … why anybody in this room needs to have one of these assault-style weapons or military weapons or high-capacity clips.[Pause, waiting for response.] Not one person can answer that question.”

After a respectful pause of at least 10 seconds, which if you watch the tape seemed like a long time, the audience members said: Second Amendment shall not be infringed”

Public official:“Please no comments while Mr. Heslin is speaking. Or we’ll clear the room. Mr. Heslin please continue.”

There was no heckling, these people were answering a direct question, and were very respectful.

The only thing I can think of more despicable than heckling this man who lost his young son, would be the "press" reporting heckling that didn't happen, and editing tape to use as proof.

This is the actual, unedited version. It is not easy to listen to the whole thing because this man is indeed going through hell personified, but the alleged heckling starts at 15:10 into the 17 minute tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64199 Jan 30, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party radicals tend to call themselves "Independents" rather than Republicans simply because they feel that old school Republicans (like Reagan) aren't far enough to the right of sanity.
Reagan was an old school Democrat - the Democrat party of today is leftist.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64200 Jan 30, 2013
The Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis said the decrease in the last three months of last year reflected a fall in federal government spending, private inventory investment, exports and state and local government spending.

"If you look at that headline number, you say, Oh, contraction: Boy, we're on the cusp of recession, but that's really a misleading story and as you look at the underlying details, it's still very much consistent with an economy that continues to regain its footing," said Carl Riccadonna, senior U.S. economist at Deutsche Bank.

Riccadonna says the decline could be largely attributed to one-time factors.

"Inventories alone subtracted about 1.3 percent off the growth rate, then also, there was a sharp slowdown in government spending on defense, and that subtracted another 1.3 percent," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strong Gas Smell 5 hr Website Operator 4
case of the missing Macon county men Wed Haha 2
rosekay arnold Tue From here 15
Wilson County Sheriff Dept Dec 22 cry_me_a_river 12
HARTSVILLE Nursing Home Dec 21 Turnipseed 5
Watertown Music Thread (Apr '12) Dec 21 Musikologist 14
Rappers of Lebanon Dec 21 bodangle 21
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web