Comments
58,001 - 58,020 of 144,448 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63927
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Al Qaeda.
The Brits spell it Al Qaida and those Damn Yankees Spell it AlQuada at times and Al Qaeda at times depending on MY mood.
But then maybe the Britts spell it Al Qiada I know there is an i in there somewhere.
Ot I bear my soul here or is it bare. Do we bear souls or are they bare in front of others?I took Latin in school and that's where the problem lies.
I'm not going here(hear) anymore.If I spell it wrong tough s--T

Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63928
Jan 28, 2013
 
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I never noticed "Hey"...but if you mean that emminent domain case in Ct. where the Supreme Court agreed with taking people's land for a private use simply because the new use would yield more tax revenue, I agree that was a bad decision.
Are you talking about all the homes and land that were taken from the people and given to a builder to put in bigger homes and a mall??
Do you know what happened to those people and their attempt to take that judges property away from him and turn it into somthing else by that same type of ruling?
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63929
Jan 28, 2013
 
Hey wrote:
Al Qaeda.
The Brits spell it Al Qaida and those Damn Yankees Spell it AlQuada at times and Al Qaeda at times depending on MY mood.
But then maybe the Britts spell it Al Qiada I know there is an i in there somewhere.
Ot I bear my soul here or is it bare. Do we bear souls or are they bare in front of others?I took Latin in school and that's where the problem lies.
I'm not going here(hear) anymore.If I spell it wrong tough s--T
Would someone like to explain the nut judge it or would that take to much effort?
Another friggin joke that flew over someones head.
If I got something to say about something I take the time to come out and ask.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63930
Jan 28, 2013
 
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>This is going to be a tuff one, and I believe the Supreme Court will have to make a ruling just what a "well regulated Militia" actually is........so once again it's all about regulations. Regulated by who?
Also what does the term "the right of the people to keep and bear arms", to me it means whatever a person can bear(hold). All of this I believe will have to be settled in the Supreme Court.
It is already settled by the constitution
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63931
Jan 28, 2013
 
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTMD8OR, how do I use my "built in" spell check on topix?
I use tiny spell. It works very well and works with most all program even if they don't have their own. simply click on it and then delete the bad spelled word.

www.Tinyspell.com
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63932
Jan 28, 2013
 
John Kiriakaw sentenced to two and a half years for exposing CIA torture.
Those who do the torture evidently nothing.
Does this look like ending torture?
Dianne Feinstein's gun control bill exempts government officals from planned semi-auto assalt weapons.
Sort of like the government exemptions for insider trading.
Such a lovely bunch.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63934
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>This is going to be a tuff one, and I believe the Supreme Court will have to make a ruling just what a "well regulated Militia" actually is........so once again it's all about regulations. Regulated by who?
Also what does the term "the right of the people to keep and bear arms", to me it means whatever a person can bear(hold). All of this I believe will have to be settled in the Supreme Court.
I almost wish you libs would try and confiscate the guns.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63935
Jan 28, 2013
 
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I use tiny spell. It works very well and works with most all program even if they don't have their own. simply click on it and then delete the bad spelled word.
www.Tinyspell.com
Thank-you very much!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63936
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost wish you libs would try and confiscate the guns.
No one will take your guns!
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63937
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>No one will take your guns!
So why do you not believe they would take the guns?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63938
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cornbread wrote:
You can always right click in the text body go down the list, and click spell check. Works every time :)
I actually never noticed this before Cornbread. Thanks. It's there on mine too.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63939
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>No one will take your guns!
You dem/libs cannot have a socialist nation unless our guns are gone.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63940
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Tiny Spell check them as you write them. It will ding you if you have a misspell.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63941
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you not believe they would take the guns?
Have they taken yours?
Have they taken guns from anyone you know for a fact?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63942
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cornbread wrote:
wow OT, sounds like you really need to update your browser.
Sorry I couldn't help.
well, I keep mine updated and I have alot of stuff on it that I don't even know what it is, but Spell Check in NOT one of them.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63943
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I keep mine updated and I have alot of stuff on it that I don't even know what it is, but Spell Check in NOT one of them.
I have a new computer and all the latest updates and I don't see a spellchecker on topix either.
blah blah

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63944
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blah blah blah blah blah blah
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63945
Jan 28, 2013
 
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Have they taken yours?
Have they taken guns from anyone you know for a fact?
You said they will not take your guns.I'm saying they are moving in that direction.
I'm saying that when the SHTF they had better hide.
I'm saying where we are at now is only the begining of this nation becoming 3rd world.
The jobs are not coming back.The banksters are still pulling the same crap.
If you wanted to destroy a nation you would do what is being done.
Do not tell me they are that stupid it is being done on purpose.The ones who are creating the mess are making out like bandits and the people are being sold down the river.
When the people wake up LOOK OUT. That is why they will be taking the guns.
Rebel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63946
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>well, I keep mine updated and I have alot of stuff on it that I don't even know what it is, but Spell Check in NOT one of them.
A lot not alot stupid.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63947
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a new computer and all the latest updates and I don't see a spellchecker on topix either.
Due to the basic insecurity of Internet Explorer and Windows products in general, I use Firefox.

Indeed, as I type this, your spelling of topix has a red squiggly line under it indicating a mispelling. Mispelling has one too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr TheRealZeke 9,245
Are you for or against building the firehall in... 4 hr Curious 0
Live in Trousdale? How much of your shopping do... 5 hr sure 5
rainman from carolina 8 hr Anonymous 4
attorneys 9 hr need to know 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr doe resident 8,608
Cris Fish (Apr '13) Aug 16 curious 3
•••
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••