|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone want to have a phone conversation with a lunatic?
I was new to the forum and naive
I learned quickly.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, everyone has a right to their own opinion. However, repeated abuse of people for having a different opinion is not. Some innocent bystander reading only one post from RS would think she is simply a crazed lunatic. What they don't know from reading one post is that she is an internet troll posing as somebody she is not. In other words, she is an imposter. Nobody has the right to do this either. I am simply calling her out.
I've noticed you've conveniently omitted any scolding of "lol" (among his/her many other monikers), from Jackson, the most vile and profane poster on Topix. I wonder why that is.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I get the feeling that you don't like anything "Sassy" posts on this thread ! Chuckles !!
BUT, you spend a lot of time commenting on her posts. I like them....although on rare occasions, we do disagree. I open some of the links she posts, and those I don't, I simply skip....You should try that !!
What always amuses me is that poster after poster tries to take her to task, yet never EVER posts anything that chastises idiots like "lol" who's sole contribution to this discussion, debate is to see how many insults and how much profanity he or she can cram into a single post. And that fool isn't alone...check a planting calendar and watch for a full moon and every loon that has a computer and ever posted on Topix, gets on this thread to share their "wisdom" about "Sassy".
This woman has had her name plastered on here, her personal information posted for all the world to see, she has been called the most ungodly names, accused of unspeakable acts, simply because she posts her OPINIONS. Still, people of that ilk have been unable to silence her.
I get the feeling that a lot of those people are intimidated by a woman with strong opinions who isn't afraid to articulate them. A woman who isn't afraid of men, one that will not sit down and shut up simply because a man (using the term VERY loosely) told her to do so. I like that.
Personally, even when we do disagree, I admire and respect her. Why ???? Because she earned it.
Overtaxed, I think we agree on a lot of things also. I respect and appreciate your humble and courteous manner in your response.

I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I understand this is an opinion forum and everyone likes reading other people's opinions. I do not fault RS for having an opinion different than mine. I actually respect her for standing up for what she believes in. However, blaspheming, chastising, and verbally assaulting people who do not share your opinion, to me at least, is simply disrespectful. If she left it at simply stating her opinion, that would be fine. However she chooses to bully others who disagree. That is what I have a problem with. I also have a problem with the fact that she poses as various people using trickery to try to state her point. That is what is called an imposter to me. Doing this in my opinion degrades this particular community forum. I enjoy reading the various posts on this thread but hers just decreases the enjoyability, not just for me but for others as well.

I thank you for your opinion and your thoughts though OT. We disagree on governmental philosophy, but I respect your manner at which you state your opinion. It is a breath of fresh air on here.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, everyone has a right to their own opinion. However, repeated abuse of people for having a different opinion is not.
A few examples for you...
lol wrote:
<quoted text>see you finally admit you're a dumbass. truth makes you feel good,right? since you never tell it. and you cant count having sex with 3 men at the same time as 3 jobs. slut
lol wrote:
<quoted text>wow really dumbass,the old bitch ust be your momma. You both are dumb as shit. you better go nurse on her old ass sagging titty,bitch
lol wrote:
<quoted text>funny stupid slut since you seem to post so many news articles.So you are not only a old nasty ass slut,you are a dumbass and everyone knows it you old bitch
Let the conservative hypocrisy continue.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Overtaxed, I think we agree on a lot of things also. I respect and appreciate your humble and courteous manner in your response.
I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I understand this is an opinion forum and everyone likes reading other people's opinions. I do not fault RS for having an opinion different than mine. I actually respect her for standing up for what she believes in. However, blaspheming, chastising, and verbally assaulting people who do not share your opinion, to me at least, is simply disrespectful. If she left it at simply stating her opinion, that would be fine. However she chooses to bully others who disagree. That is what I have a problem with. I also have a problem with the fact that she poses as various people using trickery to try to state her point. That is what is called an imposter to me. Doing this in my opinion degrades this particular community forum. I enjoy reading the various posts on this thread but hers just decreases the enjoyability, not just for me but for others as well.
I thank you for your opinion and your thoughts though OT. We disagree on governmental philosophy, but I respect your manner at which you state your opinion. It is a breath of fresh air on here.
"I also have a problem with the fact that she poses as various people using trickery to try to state her point."

OK, you really lost me on that last one, so I have to ask, what "various people" is she supposed to be "posing" as and what "trickery"? I don't always agree with her, but I never considered that she was "posing" as anyone other than 'Really Sassy'.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, everyone has a right to their own opinion. However, repeated abuse of people for having a different opinion is not. Some innocent bystander reading only one post from RS would think she is simply a crazed lunatic. What they don't know from reading one post is that she is an internet troll posing as somebody she is not. In other words, she is an imposter. Nobody has the right to do this either. I am simply calling her out.
Not to mention her namecalling of all who disagree wirh her. Her constant use of "Teapublican", as well as her use of "teabaggers,idiots, morons", etc. are telling us all the she is nothing more than a lying wannabe know-it-all, incapable of duscussion without personal attacks.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

You are totally wring! She has plastered all her personal information all over this, and other, threads! Why do yo condone stupidity?
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I get the feeling that you don't like anything "Sassy" posts on this thread ! Chuckles !!
BUT, you spend a lot of time commenting on her posts. I like them....although on rare occasions, we do disagree. I open some of the links she posts, and those I don't, I simply skip....You should try that !!
What always amuses me is that poster after poster tries to take her to task, yet never EVER posts anything that chastises idiots like "lol" who's sole contribution to this discussion, debate is to see how many insults and how much profanity he or she can cram into a single post. And that fool isn't alone...check a planting calendar and watch for a full moon and every loon that has a computer and ever posted on Topix, gets on this thread to share their "wisdom" about "Sassy".
This woman has had her name plastered on here, her personal information posted for all the world to see, she has been called the most ungodly names, accused of unspeakable acts, simply because she posts her OPINIONS. Still, people of that ilk have been unable to silence her.
I get the feeling that a lot of those people are intimidated by a woman with strong opinions who isn't afraid to articulate them. A woman who isn't afraid of men, one that will not sit down and shut up simply because a man (using the term VERY loosely) told her to do so. I like that.
Personally, even when we do disagree, I admire and respect her. Why ???? Because she earned it.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I was new to the forum and naive
I learned quickly.
LOL! I can only imagine what that conversation was like!
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
A few examples for you...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Let the conservative hypocrisy continue.
You just can't "stomach" anyone who us a Conservative American, can you? I pity people who are like you!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Read it and weep wrote:
http://www.moneynews.com/Outbr ain/interview-exposes-stocks-c ollapse/2012/09/20/id/456981/? PROMO_CODE=109C0-1&utm_sou rce=taboola
My installed WOT (Web of Trust) indicator turned bright RED when I clicked on that Website Link. If anybody doesn't already know, that means the Website is as untrustworthy as they come. The only time the indicator turns RED is usually for Websites that say something like, "Buy our Product and you'll lose a hundred pounds in a week and look like a Teenager again, in a week also." lol!
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Goodbye wrote:
You are totally wring! She has plastered all her personal information all over this, and other, threads! Why do yo condone stupidity?<quoted text>
*wrong
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Putin is really ticked off.I'm glad to see someone else is.
Russia prepares to label Obama Government criminal regime.
Something also about that $43 Trillon Dollar Lawsuit on behalf of the American people and US not going after Banksters.
Have I mentioned how Iceland is going after the crooks?
EU Times
http://www.eutimes.net/2013/01/russia-prepare...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
But...but...but, I learned it from you and your Teapublican Troll Buddies. Everything disgusting that I know, I learned it from you and them! Aren't you proud?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
My installed WOT (Web of Trust) indicator turned bright RED when I clicked on that Website Link. If anybody doesn't already know, that means the Website is as untrustworthy as they come. The only time the indicator turns RED is usually for Websites that say something like, "Buy our Product and you'll lose a hundred pounds in a week and look like a Teenager again, in a week also." lol!
I came across that video on another site a while back, and after watching a few minutes of it, I came to the same conclusion. The guy was laying the fear tactics on hot and heavy IMO to sell books.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that nothing is solved and no opinions are changed by name calling, and I don't like the "teapublican" thing any more than I like names like "libtard" !! I really TRY to give posters the benefit of the doubt, BECAUSE we are all entitled based on our life's experiences to have an opinion, and further, I might just learn a thing or two from someone who disagrees with me !
I confess though "Pete", that I have gotten angry a few times on here and resorted to name calling myself ! I had to apologize to a poster I respect even though he seldom ever posted ANYTHING I agreed with, because I lost my temper !
Topix would not be much, if we all agree with each other, and that is why I no more want to silence you or "Hey", "Honestly" or some of my old friends like "DeeLay" "Vet" "Plastic Worm" or any of the other conservatives ! I want to examine for MYSELF why they believe what they believe, not necessarily change their mind !
Thank you for the respectful response, and I will keep in mind what you posted, and I hope "Sassy" will do likewise !
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh Hell. There are Aliens among us and y'all are still after Sassy.
This situation is hopeless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
Thank you, OT. My respect for you is just as strong, as you know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you that nothing is solved and no opinions are changed by name calling, and I don't like the "teapublican" thing any more than I like names like "libtard" !! I really TRY to give posters the benefit of the doubt, BECAUSE we are all entitled based on our life's experiences to have an opinion, and further, I might just learn a thing or two from someone who disagrees with me !
I confess though "Pete", that I have gotten angry a few times on here and resorted to name calling myself ! I had to apologize to a poster I respect even though he seldom ever posted ANYTHING I agreed with, because I lost my temper !
Topix would not be much, if we all agree with each other, and that is why I no more want to silence you or "Hey", "Honestly" or some of my old friends like "DeeLay" "Vet" "Plastic Worm" or any of the other conservatives ! I want to examine for MYSELF why they believe what they believe, not necessarily change their mind !
Thank you for the respectful response, and I will keep in mind what you posted, and I hope "Sassy" will do likewise !
Well Oookk...just because OT wants me to...from now on, I will refer to Tea Party Members as "TPMs" and Republicans as "GOP", simply to shorten the typing effort (I hate to type). If that is satisfactory to OT, then it's a done deal on my part.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Just checkout the picture on that EU Times site it says it all.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
You are totally wring! She has plastered all her personal information all over this, and other, threads! Why do yo condone stupidity?<quoted text>
Look, I know who several posters are on Topix, but no matter what they post, it is not my place to "out" them to others. That is their choice. There have been vile accusations, personal information, pictures, and any number of insults lobbed at "Sassy" that are uncalled for unnecessary and convince me that I would not want ANYTHING to do with "people" who would do such things simply because they have differing opinions.
Stupidity is in the eye of the beholder...just another opinion, that you are entitled to. I KNOW I'm not the brightest bulb in the string, and based on your postings.....well, I don't think you're an Einstein either...but if you don't like Sassy's posts... just do what I do with a lot of yours....ignore them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club 1 hr vox populi 3
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) 8 hr Smh 4
UFO's spotted 12 hr milkyway 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 hr WTH 8,944
dr. joyce a. brown smyrna, tn (Jun '12) 22 hr Duke Nukem 11
Real estate Wed TopDollar 5
Moss announces campaign for Wilson court clerk Tue Blue devils 12
•••
•••