winky

Dallas, TX

#63022 Jan 20, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think if You sat down to take this test that All of you would pass?
"ALL" of her woud not pass it There i a lot of her there. 18 pounds per leg to say the least.
winky

Dallas, TX

#63023 Jan 20, 2013
That should be 180 pounds per leg. Dam smart phone.
tpxer

Johnson City, TN

#63024 Jan 20, 2013
Bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you think or believe something doesn't make it fact. It makes you ignorant for assuming that you are always right in what you think. Females like you are why men look down on you as nothing more than someone to cook and clean. The ones like you are good for nothing much more. Shut up and get in the kitchen and rattle them pots and pans woman! Leave important matters to the men.
Go fantasize about your cute young Army amputee or Sara Palin. It is a safe world there and makes a man like you feel more like a man--you know, unchallenged. ;-p
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#63025 Jan 20, 2013
Clinton on rural folk:

"Don’t trivialize gun culture

Former President Bill Clinton warned a group of top Democratic donors at a private Saturday meeting not to underestimate the passions that gun control stirs among many Americans.

“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said.

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."

... he said that he understands the culture that permeates a state like Arkansas — where guns are a longstanding part of local culture.

“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he told the Democratic financiers.“Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”

Of course, you won't find that quote on CBS ABC NBC MSNBC CNN NYT LA Times or WASH POST.

The democrat machine hates people who live in rural areas.
tpxer

Johnson City, TN

#63026 Jan 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>your such a lying dumbass,fox news is ruining our country? really, acoreding to you and the other dumbasses on here no one listens to fox. It was the lowest rated show,remember? Stupid slut,get a clue and a life(whats left of your worthless life anyway). You are a old clueless slut with shit for brains. Go changer your depends before your nasty fluids start rolling out your diaper
We have to hope for an early spring and lots of May showers to clean you up and make you fit and presentable. You obviously have cabin fever or else you are on one of your drunks.

I am starting a new thread called Tpxer and Ashamed of It.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63031 Jan 20, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Clinton on rural folk:
"Don’t trivialize gun culture
Former President Bill Clinton warned a group of top Democratic donors at a private Saturday meeting not to underestimate the passions that gun control stirs among many Americans.
“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said.
“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."
... he said that he understands the culture that permeates a state like Arkansas — where guns are a longstanding part of local culture.
“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he told the Democratic financiers.“Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”
Of course, you won't find that quote on CBS ABC NBC MSNBC CNN NYT LA Times or WASH POST.
The democrat machine hates people who live in rural areas.
Frankly I think Fast and Furious was a clever way to keep an eye on things.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63032 Jan 20, 2013
We can sneak the guns into prisons and then when there's a prison break and the guns take off with the prisoners we can check out the crime scenes and see how many prisoners are repeat offenders.
Then we'll just go from there.
Goodbye

United States

#63034 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
We can sneak the guns into prisons and then when there's a prison break and the guns take off with the prisoners we can check out the crime scenes and see how many prisoners are repeat offenders.
You really are s special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63035 Jan 20, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>You really are s special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Not as special as you sweety.If you can't read the sarcasum behide the ridiculous I'd say the number one special stupid is you.
And actually wasn't that brillant Fast and Furious really really special.
Tom

New York, NY

#63037 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
Are you retarded?
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

#63038 Jan 20, 2013
Goodbye

United States

#63040 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as special as you sweety.If you can't read the sarcasum behide the ridiculous I'd say the number one special stupid is you.
And actually wasn't that brillant Fast and Furious really really special.
I still say special kind of STUPID!
truthteller

United States

#63039 Jan 20, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded?
lol. Simple but to the point.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

#63041 Jan 20, 2013
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63042 Jan 20, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded?
You never quite got a grasp on what is called sarcasm and what that means?
What was suggested was exactly another version of Fast and Furious.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63043 Jan 20, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>I still say special kind of STUPID!
So repeating it gets your kind of stupid off the hook?
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63044 Jan 20, 2013
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Simple but to the point.
And I guess you believe in your mind you get big points on your brilliant response.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63046 Jan 20, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think if You sat down to take this test that All of you would pass?
I did...twice! Of course, that was "BT" (before Topix)...I wouldn't promise anything now!:)
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#63045 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
I think I've found the perfect solution for the "Gun Control" dilemma...
Make it legal to buy any kind of Gun or Ammo and Magazine that is made...BUT, make it a Law that Everybody has to pass a Psychological Exam before they can purchase any of them, and make it a Law that they have be re-tested to renew it every 5 years, or they have to get rid of their Gun(s)...and present verification to the Police, or State, of the Sale of their Gun(s) to a Licensed Gun Dealer or they have to pay a huge Fine, for Non-Compliance with the Law.
I'll bet that you Second Amendment-Types aren't going to like it, but I thought it was a pretty good idea!:)
I think you should have a Right to own all the Guns you want, of any kind, if...IF, you're NOT Mentally Ill or become Mentally Ill!
Whether or not you're Mentally Stable and Sensible, and stay that way, is my only concern!
The boy who shot the kids in Newtown was nutso, but he took Mommy's guns to do it. Mommy probably could have passed any pyscho test given.
So, Daddy buys guns and has a wife and 3 kids. If Daddy doesn't lock the guns in a safe, then there are 4 people in the house who have access to the guns, more if the kids have friends over, even more when relatives visit. If Mommy and Daddy work, who knows what goes on with the guns?
Testing does little when 4 - 20 people have access to the guns.
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63047 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess you believe in your mind you get big points on your brilliant response.
I'm not sure why you have become angry at every person who posts just because you made an ass of yourself but calm down. While you are ignorant no one is attacking you rather they are pointing out the obvious. Post it just one more time for good measure if you please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting 7 hr Ray 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr TheRealZeke 9,447
Please stop voting 18 hr Trousdale Native 2
Rainman polls 19 hr Trousdale Native 4
pizza Sep 16 Anonymous 16
Big Foot Sep 16 Deep sea fishing 9
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
•••
•••