Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62967 Jan 19, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The source was a Bloomberg report back in October.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...
When mentioned during the election the pres, vice pres and liberal press all claimed it was untrue.
Thank you for the answer.

Now, how can you say they weren't telling the truth? Big Corporations don't inform the Federal Gov't. of every Business Decision they make, unless it's required by Law and some of them, don't even do it, then.
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#62968 Jan 19, 2013
You should be able to buy a gun like you buy gum. Just walk up and buy it. Even at convenience stores. That would make the country safe and take the stigma out of it like legalizing pot. I'm cool when I'm baked with a 9 Millie in my pocket. Safe and happy
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#62969 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, how can you say they weren't telling the truth? Big Corporations don't inform the Federal Gov't. of every Business Decision they make, unless it's required by Law and some of them, don't even do it, then.
Who is "they"?
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#62970 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>

If you People would watch some REAL News, you would already know these things are common and customary, instead of making such a big deal out of a Courtesy that is expected and reading something into EVERYTHING that is NOT there!
I have to wonder what CAVE have you been living in, all your Life???
When is the last time you watched some REAL news? You continue to post links to all your favorite liberal blogs and editorials and claim them all as news. Then you turn right around and tell other posters to watch the REAL news. Are you kidding???? The cave you are living in is the room you spend 24 hours a day in front of your computer living on Topix. Topix is not the real world maam. You cannot physically or mentally be the political and governmental expert you claim to be while you spend all of your time posting on this forum. Nobody is going to gain a whole lot of intelligence reading and responding to Topix posts. Your life on the internet is strictly fictional. When you finally realize this, you will be well on your way to recovery. Until the, anything you say is only graffiti.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#62971 Jan 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
How on earth would you have a clue what a big corporation does or doesn't do? Have you ever been on the Board for any big corporation? Have you ever been an executive for a big corporation? Have you ever been a low level manager at a big corporation. As far as that goes, have you ever worked in your life period??? Giving your opinion is one thing. Claiming you know what you don't is another. At least you didn't call anyone a "Teapublican" or blame Fox News for the ills of the country on at least one post. That is an improvement.
Teally Sassy

United States

#62972 Jan 19, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>When is the last time you watched some REAL news? You continue to post links to all your favorite liberal blogs and editorials and claim them all as news. Then you turn right around and tell other posters to watch the REAL news. Are you kidding???? The cave you are living in is the room you spend 24 hours a day in front of your computer living on Topix. Topix is not the real world maam. You cannot physically or mentally be the political and governmental expert you claim to be while you spend all of your time posting on this forum. Nobody is going to gain a whole lot of intelligence reading and responding to Topix posts. Your life on the internet is strictly fictional. When you finally realize this, you will be well on your way to recovery. Until the, anything you say is only graffiti.
Best post I've seen all day! Great job!
who cares

Livingston, TN

#62973 Jan 19, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
When is the last time you watched some REAL news? You continue to post links to all your favorite liberal blogs and editorials and claim them all as news. Then you turn right around and tell other posters to watch the REAL news. Are you kidding???? The cave you are living in is the room you spend 24 hours a day in front of your computer living on Topix. Topix is not the real world maam. You cannot physically or mentally be the political and governmental expert you claim to be while you spend all of your time posting on this forum. Nobody is going to gain a whole lot of intelligence reading and responding to Topix posts. Your life on the internet is strictly fictional. When you finally realize this, you will be well on your way to recovery. Until the, anything you say is only graffiti.
Finally a voice of reason crying out in the vast empty space of this forum.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62974 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is customary for any President to extend an invitation to anybody, Adults, Children, Black, white, young and old, you name it...whenever he is signing a Bill that they have a direct interest in. Every President has done it for my entire Life.
When the Brady Bill was signed, didn't you see who was there to watch the signing, the first time he had been seen in Public since the shooting. there were other People who had helped his wife lobby so hard for it's passage, but I don't remember who they were, but I do remember Jim Brady!
If you People would watch some REAL News, you would already know these things are common and customary, instead of making such a big deal out of a Courtesy that is expected and reading something into EVERYTHING that is NOT there!
I have to wonder what CAVE have you been living in, all your Life???
SO, you are saying that ONLY the President can mention children, or in this case, put them on national TV, while making a point. If anyone else even mentions the word children, they are "jerk-offs"(your words, not mine). Glad you cleared that up.

Now you better go and check your email for today's talking points. You would not want to state something in a way that would irritate "The Party".
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#62978 Jan 20, 2013
Yesterday was "Americas Gun Appreciation Day"..........which ended up wih Five Americans getting shot!
Its all about me

Seattle, WA

#62979 Jan 20, 2013

Location hidden

#62981 Jan 20, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The source was a Bloomberg report back in October.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...
When mentioned during the election the pres, vice pres and liberal press all claimed it was untrue.
The Company would have kept it a secret and denied it until it was a "Done deal" even if it was in the works and in negotiations, right then, and I'm sure it was. It took a while fir that Deal to come together and they wouls not have done anything to take awy their bargaining leverage, by letting the News get out to the Public, too soon. That's Standard Negotiation Procedure....plus it alos saves alot of embarrassment for the Higher-Ups and it saves alot of explaining, if the Deal falls through. They won't even tell their Workers, so they're certainly not going to tell the Press or the Gov't. They may have even been afraid that the Gov't. would have tried to come up with something to sabotage the Deal. And if they got a Call from Somebody in the Gov't. and the Press, which I'm sure they did, they wouldn't have had the slightest problem with lying to them...Big Business does that everyday, all day, to any and everybody, even to Members of Congress at Special-called Congressional Hearings. It's the way the Game is played, anymore, and they all know it, but Nobody does anything about it. LIES have taken priority over TRUTH in the Country, with EVERYBODY, from the Little Person all the way up to the Gov't. and the Press, and especially to Big Business! And, IMO, we're ALL worse off because of it! An Honest Person is rare and extremely hard to find...even on Topix, the Lowest of the Low!

Location hidden

#62982 Jan 20, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
Yesterday was "Americas Gun Appreciation Day"..........which ended up wih Five Americans getting shot!
Isn't that Special!..SMH...Our Society is going to HAVE to change, if any of us expect to survive!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#62983 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that Special!..SMH...Our Society is going to HAVE to change, if any of us expect to survive!
It's natures way of culling the herd.

Location hidden

#62984 Jan 20, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>It's natures way of culling the herd.
Are you sure that it's not just mean, crazy people...one notch down from civilized?
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#62985 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Company would have kept it a secret and denied it until it was a "Done deal" even if it was in the works and in negotiations, right then, and I'm sure it was. It took a while fir that Deal to come together and they wouls not have done anything to take awy their bargaining leverage, by letting the News get out to the Public, too soon. That's Standard Negotiation Procedure....plus it alos saves alot of embarrassment for the Higher-Ups and it saves alot of explaining, if the Deal falls through. They won't even tell their Workers, so they're certainly not going to tell the Press or the Gov't. They may have even been afraid that the Gov't. would have tried to come up with something to sabotage the Deal. And if they got a Call from Somebody in the Gov't. and the Press, which I'm sure they did, they wouldn't have had the slightest problem with lying to them...Big Business does that everyday, all day, to any and everybody, even to Members of Congress at Special-called Congressional Hearings. It's the way the Game is played, anymore, and they all know it, but Nobody does anything about it. LIES have taken priority over TRUTH in the Country, with EVERYBODY, from the Little Person all the way up to the Gov't. and the Press, and especially to Big Business! And, IMO, we're ALL worse off because of it! An Honest Person is rare and extremely hard to find...even on Topix, the Lowest of the Low!
Nice try, hardly a secret when it was right out there on Bloomberg. Keep trying. Face it, "they" all lie.

Location hidden

#62987 Jan 20, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, hardly a secret when it was right out there on Bloomberg. Keep trying. Face it, "they" all lie.
But, Bloomberg IS the Press...the financial Press. So, I was going by what you said. If you lied, then what did you expect?

You're really a piece of work, but a typical Teapublican. YOU lie, and then accuse me of lying for responding to the Lie you told, by telling the truth!
You've obviously had lots of practice doing this "lying" thing...but you're a Teapublican, aren't you? "Nuff said, right there! I'll learn one of these days, not to belive ANYTHING, and I do mean ANYTHING that you People say about ANYTHING, no matter how simple or otherwise. If it's said by a Teapublican, no matter what it is...IT'S A LIE, PERIOD!

Location hidden

#62988 Jan 20, 2013
I'm going to make coffee...I need a break, already, from some of you People!
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#62989 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Bloomberg IS the Press...the financial Press. So, I was going by what you said. If you lied, then what did you expect?
You're really a piece of work, but a typical Teapublican. YOU lie, and then accuse me of lying for responding to the Lie you told, by telling the truth!
You've obviously had lots of practice doing this "lying" thing...but you're a Teapublican, aren't you? "Nuff said, right there! I'll learn one of these days, not to belive ANYTHING, and I do mean ANYTHING that you People say about ANYTHING, no matter how simple or otherwise. If it's said by a Teapublican, no matter what it is...IT'S A LIE, PERIOD!
Typical response from you. You must be a very happy person if ignorance is bliss.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#62990 Jan 20, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
Was it the unappreciative guns or the unappreciative gun owners that are responsible for this ???
There is a tee shirt slogan somewhere in this...."Gun
Appreciation Day, I came I saw....I got shot !"
"Gun Appreciation Day ...Been There, Done That, here's the bloody shirt !"
"Gun Appreciation Day... Show em your nuts ! OOOPS I can"t" Chuckles !!

Location hidden

#62991 Jan 20, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that YOURS is fictional, but mine is as real as they come. What I post is exactly what I think and believe and it wouldn't be any different if you were talking to me face to face. And neither would my Personality! I've never been and don't know how to be a phony, don't want to learn, either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
e.m.a. 1 hr what 2
Find this person 23 hr nobdy 9
Mt. Juliet Pain Clinic Thu Honey 2
Adam Parrish barely scrapes by keeping his job Wed Little red riding... 3
david wayne comer (May '12) Tue xainix 4
Kent smith Oct 21 The Next Karate Kid 40
beautiful young woman that rear ended me sunday Oct 21 Max 2
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon Jobs