Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62764 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "inquistir" gets all of their "News" off the Internet! LMAO! Yeah, that's really a reliable source alright...for INTERNET GOSSIP!
You're really funny! LMAO!
From what I hear, that is where you get our info from all the time.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62765 Jan 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
I am guessing way back when there was a falling out obviously considering I still hang out at Lowes.
My Grandmother from Wales used to scare me about my creepy relatives from the past and the Blue Bloods and I ran into some info on this stuff and I think they are the evil doers.
So I suggest you be nice to me.
Well, that's a "First". It's the "first" time I have ever had somebody try to scare me into being nice to them, without actually threatening me.
Baby, you should know that stuff doesn't work with me. In fact, it usually works the very opposite and you should know that, too.

If you want me to be nice to you, then be nice to me. You'll get from me, exactly what you give...sometimes alittle more and sometimes alittle less, but in the end, it all equals out to about the same.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62766 Jan 17, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like these links?
FNC still on top.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/17/c...
You should restrain yourself from doing that to her. It might give her a stroke at her age. lol

Lay in there!!!!!!!!!!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#62767 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's a "First". It's the "first" time I have ever had somebody try to scare me into being nice to them, without actually threatening me.
Baby, you should know that stuff doesn't work with me. In fact, it usually works the very opposite and you should know that, too.
If you want me to be nice to you, then be nice to me. You'll get from me, exactly what you give...sometimes alittle more and sometimes alittle less, but in the end, it all equals out to about the same.
Just joking about the be nice BS the rest is Grammy's tales.The stuff I read sounds a lot like her stories.
I check out Alex,The Drudge Report,Alliance for Natural Health,etc.
I do not get into the Corporate news.I saw how that all was coming down in the 80s.
MSM is what they want you to hear end of story.You get their news their way.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#62768 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Hey, I'll tell you right now...I ain't wearing no burka! lol!
You should.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#62769 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
You should restrain yourself from doing that to her. It might give her a stroke at her age. lol
Lay in there!!!!!!!!!!
The devilmade me do it:)

Location hidden

#62770 Jan 18, 2013
TWO PRESIDENTS, A CENTURY APART: STRANGE, EERIE, AND INTERESTING FACTS

BOTH John F. Kennedy (J.F.K.) and Abraham Lincoln were PRESIDENTS

BOTH were involved in CIVIL RIGHTS (Lincoln SLAVERY, Kennedy SEGREGATION).

BOTH were the SECOND BORN child in their family.

BOTH married in their THIRTIES to women age TWENTY-FOUR.

BOTH of their wives SPOKE FRENCH FLUENTLY.

BOTH first ladies suffered the DEATH of a CHILD while in THE WHITE HOUSE.

BOTH presidents had FOUR CHILDREN and TWO of their CHILDREN DIED BEFORE THEM.

Lincoln's SON'S were named ROBERT and EDWARD, Kennedy's BROTHERS were named ROBERT and EDWARD.

BOTH suffered the LOSS of a SISTER before becoming president.

BOTH were BOAT CAPTAINS: Lincoln was a skipper of the Talisman, a Mississippi River boat and Kennedy was skipper of the PT-109.

BOTH were ELECTED to THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, Lincoln in "1846" and Kennedy in "1946".

BOTH presidents FAILED to win the VICE PRESIDENTIAL BID, Lincoln in 1856, and Kennedy in 1956.

Lincoln DEFEATED STEPHEN DOUGLAS who was BORN in "1813" and Kennedy DEFEATED RICHARD NIXON who was BORN in "1913".

LINCOLN was ELECTED in 1860 and KENNEDY was elected in 1960.

BOTH were elected president by LESS than 50% of the POPULAR VOTE and BOTH presidents had their ELECTION RESULTS CONTESTED.

BOTH were involved in HISTORICAL PUBLIC POLITICAL DEBATES: The Lincoln-Douglas Debates and The Kennedy-Nixon Debates.

BOTH were president during our nation's MOST CONTROVERSIAL WARS, The CIVIL WAR AND THE VIETNAM WAR.

Lincoln's ASSASSIN was BORN in "1839" and Kennedy's ASSASSIN was BORN in "1939".

Lincoln's SECRETARY was named "KENNEDY" and WARNED him not to go to the theatre, Kennedy's SECREATARY was named "LINCOLN" and she WARNED him not to go to Dallas.

BOTH were SHOT on a FRIDAY.

BOTH were SHOT from BEHIND.

BOTH were shot with their WIVES PRESENT and seated next to them.

BOTH presidents were SHOT in the presence of an ACCOMPANYING COUPLE.

During the commissioning of BOTH assassinations, BOTH accompanying men were INJURED: Booth SLASHED at and cut Major Rathbone and Oswald SHOT Governor McConnolly.

Lincoln DIED in 1865 and Andrew Johnson DIED in 1875, TEN YEARS APART.

Kennedy DIED in 1963 and Lyndon B. Johnson DIED in 1973, TEN YEARS APART.

BOTH presidents SPOKE of being KILLED on the very SAME DAY as their assassination.

Lincoln was SEATED in box NUMBER (7) at the theatre and Kennedy was RIDING in car NUMBER (7) in the motorcade at the time they were BOTH shot.

Booth shot Lincoln in a THEATRE and ran into a WAREHOUSE, Oswald shot Kennedy from a WAREHOUSE and ran into a THEATRE.

Lincoln was shot in the FORD Theatre and Kennedy was shot in a FORD car and the car model was a LINCOLN.

BOTH presidents DIED at a place with the initails H. P., Lincoln DIED in the PETERSON HOUSE and Kennedy DIED at PARKLAND HOSPITAL.

The CONCESSIONS OPERATOR at the FORD THEATRE (where Lincoln was shot) was Joseph BURROUGHS and the CONCESSIONS OPERATOR at the TEXAS THEATRE (where Oswald was found) was Butch BURROUGHS.

The Tall Target was released in 1951 and was a MOVIE about a detective that thwarts a plot to assassinate Lincoln (based on the alleged Baltimore plot) and the DETECTIVE'S name in the MOVIE is JOHN KENNEDY.

BOTH were SUCCEEDED by men named JOHNSON.

BOTH SUCCESSORS were SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS.

The JOHNSON that succeeded Lincoln was BORN in "1808" and the JOHNSON that succeeded Kennedy was BORN in "1908".

BOTH succeeding JOHNSON'S were from towns fifteen minutes from JOHNSON CITY, TENNEESSEE. BOTH successors had URETHRAL STONES, they were the ONLY presidents to have suffured with them.

BOTH successors LEFT the White House WITHOUT running for RE-ELECTION in 1868 and 1968.

con't.)

Location hidden

#62771 Jan 18, 2013
cont.)

BOTH presidents LINCOLN and KENNEDY were AGAINST the CREATION and EXISTENCE of the FEDERAL RESERVE. Lincoln was fighting against the establishment of the FEDERAL RESERVE and was quoted as saying "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the BANKERS IN THE REAR. Of the two, the one in the REAR is my GREATEST FOE" and on June, 4 1963 Kennedy signed EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110, thereby declaring and guaranteeing that the privately owned FEDERAL RESERVE BANK would soon be OUT OF BUSINESS. To my understanding, there is no evidence to the contrary that this order has ever been amended, repealed, or superceded in any way. Which means, it is still a valid order to this day, but those holding the purse strings in Washington have never honored that EXECUTIVE ORDER.

BOTH assassins were known by there FULL GIVEN NAMES, JOHN WILKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

BOTH assassins were detained by OFFICERS named BAKER, Lt. Luther BAKER detained BOOTH and Officer Marion BAKER briefly detained OSWALD at the schoolbook depository, until he learned that Oswald was employed at the depository.

BOOTH'S escape was aided by OSWALD Swan and Lewis PAINE, and OSWALD acquired his position at the schoolbook depository through the help of Ruth PAINE, his landlord.

BOTH assassins DIED BEFORE ever being brought to TRIAL by a SINGLE SHOT FIRED FROM A COLT REVOLVER.

The SUM of the assassins intials BOTH add up to EXACTLY the NUMBER 35 ( L + H + O=12 + 8 +15 =35 ) and (J + W + B = 10 + 23 + 2 = 35)

The names LINCOLN and KENNEDY BOTH contain EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS.

The FATHERS of the presidents, THOMAS and JOSEPH BOTH have EXACTLY SIX LETTERS in their names.

BOTH presidents political opponents have EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS, STEPHEN and RICHARD.

BOTH Vice- President names total EXACTLY THIRTEEN LETTERS ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON.

BOTH Vice-President's first ladies names total THIRTEEN LETTERS EXACTLY, ELIZA MCCARDLE and CLAUDIA TAYLOR.

BOTH assassins names have EXACTLY FIFTEEN LETTERS, JOHN WILKES-BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

Ross

Germany

#62773 Jan 18, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
cont.)
BOTH presidents LINCOLN and KENNEDY were AGAINST the CREATION and EXISTENCE of the FEDERAL RESERVE. Lincoln was fighting against the establishment of the FEDERAL RESERVE and was quoted as saying "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the BANKERS IN THE REAR. Of the two, the one in the REAR is my GREATEST FOE" and on June, 4 1963 Kennedy signed EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110, thereby declaring and guaranteeing that the privately owned FEDERAL RESERVE BANK would soon be OUT OF BUSINESS. To my understanding, there is no evidence to the contrary that this order has ever been amended, repealed, or superceded in any way. Which means, it is still a valid order to this day, but those holding the purse strings in Washington have never honored that EXECUTIVE ORDER.
BOTH assassins were known by there FULL GIVEN NAMES, JOHN WILKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
BOTH assassins were detained by OFFICERS named BAKER, Lt. Luther BAKER detained BOOTH and Officer Marion BAKER briefly detained OSWALD at the schoolbook depository, until he learned that Oswald was employed at the depository.
BOOTH'S escape was aided by OSWALD Swan and Lewis PAINE, and OSWALD acquired his position at the schoolbook depository through the help of Ruth PAINE, his landlord.
BOTH assassins DIED BEFORE ever being brought to TRIAL by a SINGLE SHOT FIRED FROM A COLT REVOLVER.
The SUM of the assassins intials BOTH add up to EXACTLY the NUMBER 35 ( L + H + O=12 + 8 +15 =35 ) and (J + W + B = 10 + 23 + 2 = 35)
The names LINCOLN and KENNEDY BOTH contain EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS.
The FATHERS of the presidents, THOMAS and JOSEPH BOTH have EXACTLY SIX LETTERS in their names.
BOTH presidents political opponents have EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS, STEPHEN and RICHARD.
BOTH Vice- President names total EXACTLY THIRTEEN LETTERS ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON.
BOTH Vice-President's first ladies names total THIRTEEN LETTERS EXACTLY, ELIZA MCCARDLE and CLAUDIA TAYLOR.
BOTH assassins names have EXACTLY FIFTEEN LETTERS, JOHN WILKES-BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
Yawn

Location hidden

#62775 Jan 18, 2013
"Here Goes The Boom--ATF."

("An Amendment limiting the law enforcement powers of the ATF couldn't be worse if the NRA wrote it themselves--which they did.")

Click here:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...

Location hidden

#62776 Jan 18, 2013
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn
Go to bed, Darling, it's past your bedtime...if you want to, that is.:)

Location hidden

#62777 Jan 18, 2013
"Jon Stewart:'NRA Is A False Flag Operation Run By Michael Moore':(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/jon-stewart-nra-is-a-false-f...

Location hidden

#62778 Jan 18, 2013
"The Corner Obama Helped The GOP Paint Themselves Into."

Click here:
http://www.politicalgarbagechute.com/the-corn...

Location hidden

#62779 Jan 18, 2013
"I Loves Muh Gun".:(VIDEO)

Click here:
http://aattp.org/i-loves-muh-gun-video/
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#62780 Jan 18, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like these links?
FNC still on top.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/17/c...
Quality vs. Quantity!

"Quality is more important than quantity, one home run is much better than two doubles".
Steve Jobs

Location hidden

#62781 Jan 18, 2013
"Condemned To Repeat It":(VIDEO)

Click here:
&fe ature=youtu.be
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#62782 Jan 18, 2013
Michele Bachmann won't pay her staff;
http://huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/11/michele-...

More evidence of Republicans eating their own.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#62783 Jan 18, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree however, lets explore this a little more..
From what I understand the tax for unearned money is at 15%. Your Dem Billionaire Warren (somebody) stated that he paid less taxes than his secretary. Yes he did! he did not pay payroll taxes just unearned taxes. Apples and Oranges.
If I have invested $1M in a stock, the company I invested in would be the recipient of that money. Like a savings account allowing the bank to use your money, the company could use this money in which ever way their board sees fit. It could be to expand (purchase more equip. and hire more people)or it could be to pay off previous loans. There are a host of things that can be done with it.
What I out of the deal is the interest (dividends) from that money. Should I pay the same as someone who has labored for their paycheck? You say yes!, I say HOW MUCH? Do we pay taxes on these dividends the same as a earned payroll check. SS#, Medicare, withholding, etc.?
If you answer is yes, Take into account that if that company goes belly-up, I lose my Million dollars. If the bank goes bankrupt, your savings is protected up to a point. Ok, we charge all unearned dividends the same as a payroll paycheck. The stock market will fall through the floor immediately because me and others have removed their money from the companies stock. I am not going to pay someone 35-50% tax on unearned income when I have to take all the risk. Why risk it at all. Just keep the $1M and enjoy it. If I have $1M to put into the stock market, I have other businesses that are making that million and they do payroll taxes!
Now the companies no longer have money to expand, hire more workers, payoff old debts, pay for inventory they need to make their product in order to sell it to the public. You talking about a depression here of a massive scale. With more people out of work you are talking about less purchases, less payroll taxes and at some point in time, the gov. either raises taxes or starts shutting/trimming down entitlement spending (i.e welfare, SSN, Obamacare, food stamps, etc.)
My honest opinion is that Yes, we should tax the unearned money a little more from 15% to 20% but to place a payroll tax on it would result in short order a disaster nation wide we the people might not recover from.
To place that 5% on unearned tax might get us 500 Billion a year. Not enough to cover the $1.6 Trillion Obama Spends per year
Okay, you are right Buffett said he paid less taxes than his secretary because he made his money from investments and she made hers from labor. His investment income was subject to a capital gains tax capped at 15%. That was the top rate no matter how much cash in the form of dividends, interest, profit from sale of stock he earned . Her top INCOME tax rate was 34.9% for her labor. THEN her first 110 odd thousand dollars were ALSO subject to payroll taxes of approx 7%... Fair ? Not in my opinion.(again, you are entitled to yours !)
Lets suppose, for the purposes of this discussion that you have a half million dollars to invest. You have an idea for a business, you can put your money at risk, work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, hire help and work some more...become successful. You will owe the government income taxes at..oh say 28% AND an additional 14%(employers and employees part) payroll tax on your first $110k of salary. or....
You can hire a good stock guru and if he chooses well, and you make money, you owe a capped 15% flat.
In these scenarios all capital is at risk, but which one has been incentivised in the code ???
Which one (in your mind) contributes more to the economy ?
I see NO comparison. Small business is where the jobs come from in our country now.
Again, I understand where you are coming from...contrary to the beliefs of a lot of my conservative friends on this thread I am not stupid, I just disagree with you !
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62784 Jan 18, 2013
President Barack Obama's Jobs Council hit a notable milestone on Thursday: one year without an official meeting. The 26-member panel is also set to expire at the end of the month, unless Obama extends its tenure.

The group, formally known as the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, last convened on Jan. 17, 2012 for a White House session where it presented formal recommendations to Obama. It was the panel's fourth official meeting since it was created in early 2011.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62785 Jan 18, 2013
This is not good, not good at all.

Ben Bernanke and the rest of the US Federal Reserve bet the farm that they could engage in countless monetary interventions, keep interest rates at zero, and print over $2 trillion in new money without damaging the USís credibility.

They were wrong. Indeed, Germany just fired a major warning shot to the US Federal Reserve.

On Monday, Germany announced that it will be moving a significant portion of its Gold reserves out of storage with the New York Fed and moving them back to Germany.

A few background details.

Germany has the second largest Gold reserves in the world behind the US.
Since the early Ď80s, Germany has stored the largest portion of its Gold reserves with the New York Fed (45% vs. 13% in London, 11% in Paris and the remaining 31% in Frankfurt).
In the fall of last year, German officials began raising the issue of auditing its reserves at the NY Fed.

Why would Germany suddenly decide that it wants to change a policy it has had in place for over 30 years?

More importantly, how did it go from wanting to audit its reserves to actually removing them from the NY Fedís care?

The Dutch also announced they are going to repatriate their gold.
Russia warned a currency war is breaking out. That's old news.

Bill Gross agrees with Zero Hedge that this is a signal that the central banks are losing trust in each other. Check out Jim Sinclair's site and his thoughts on this momentous developments. This is huge. The end game has commenced???

Everyone, check Zero Hedge multiple times a day. They are breaking these stories months before the mainstream media (if they even cover this stuff). Very educational as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Fhlueh 7 hr Peep 1
Adam Parrish Attorney (Aug '12) 10 hr Tripper 11
Brady Mc Elroy (Jun '14) 12 hr MJBear 4
Clay Rolin (Feb '14) 22 hr Peeper 4
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club (Jul '14) Tue Website Operator 10
Chadwick Hayes Family Law Attorney (Jan '12) Tue IEXPOSEDSOME 10
Trey Parker. Anybody know him???? Mar 3 Apt 1

Flood Warning for Wilson County was issued at March 05 at 3:49PM CST

Lebanon Dating
Find my Match