Linda

Ashburn, VA

#56845 Nov 23, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!
y?
Carol

Dunlap, TN

#56846 Nov 23, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>y?
okay..how can I answer this without hurting your feelings? Ah......... forget it, you're just too stupid!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56851 Nov 23, 2012
Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>many republicans are closet homosexuals . You usually see the proof when they get busted.
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:

Rule One:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.

Rule Two A:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.

Rule Two B:

When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.

Irving’s Razor:

Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.

Irving's Rule of "Racism":

Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.

Buckley paraphrased:

To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56852 Nov 23, 2012
Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant post....one of many.
That's your problem, Brainiac.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56855 Nov 23, 2012
Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant post....one of many.
You do mean yours, right? Because if you don't, you will be declared the winner of the "stupidest postings of the day" award! Yes, and please know it was unanimous! One of many elements comprising the basis of the judges' decisions includes continuity, stupidness, persistence, shamelessness and depravity of the stupidity. Again, you just rang all the bells today and made us all proud. Now you may share your big win with your relatives on this thread. I'm convinced you have a few uncles suffering the same congenital misfortunes. But, hey...there's always a traveling carnival!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56856 Nov 23, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving’s Laws of homosexual “debate”:
Rule One:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is “in the closet”.
Rule Two A:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably state that an opponent is a “bigot” and/or a “homophobe” and/or a “racist” and/or a “hater”.
Rule Two B:
When on the losing side of a debate, which is 100 percent of the time, a homosexual will, within the first three posts, invariably create out of whole cloth that there are “many” non-existent “studies” which will back up it’s claims that opponents are “closeted bigoted racist haters”, legitimate and unbiased studies which cannot and will not be sourced by the homosexual claimant when pressed.
Irving’s Razor:
Anyone who has taken a position in any debate, whether about homosexuality or race relations or the price of tea in China, is by definition a bigot, therefore the use of the word “bigot” by homosexuals doubles their irrelevance in a debate.
Irving's Rule of "Racism":
Color of skin ALWAYS matters more than it's thickness.
Buckley paraphrased:
To paraphrase William F. Buckley, libtards claim to be the champions of diverse points of view, but are actually shocked and driven to mindless adolescent rage when they discover that there truly are other points of view.
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you...sooooooo,, you spend every waking minute on Topix. How lonely. I bet the holidays REALLY suck, huh?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#56858 Nov 23, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you...sooooooo,, you spend every waking minute on Topix. How lonely. I bet the holidays REALLY suck, huh?
Nice try, great in fact! But the stupidest posting of the day award has already been issued. Yes, I'm so very sorry to report in the face of your astounding competitive effort! If you read your post very S-L-O-W-L-Y, I'm sure you'll get it, amigo! I love watching a complete moron shoot himself in the foot!! I have a feeling you may well be an uncle of this young "Jedi" of stupid! I said to myself...it would take an extremely qualified baffoon to usher this young person to the pinnacle he now calls home! Now, you know I would immediately think of you! Did you mentor this jack-ass calling itself "Infirmity"?
Hungry

Preston, UK

#56861 Nov 24, 2012
Bridie Teran
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56862 Nov 24, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
But they never ever ever bother a fellow Democrap with their nonsense. What's up with that?
This is what is great about America, you have the right to be wrong on a issue/post and stick with it, even as your ship is sinking. You even have the right to go down with your ship.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56863 Nov 24, 2012
I read about this idea about 2 years ago, but I didn't think it would ever happen. And now, here it is. Is this our future housing, in this Country?
----------
"Shipping Containers To Become Condos In Detroit."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/shipping-containers-bec...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56864 Nov 24, 2012
I don't EVER want another Bush or Cheney in the White House...NEVER AGAIN!
----------
"A New Bush Rises."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/841...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56865 Nov 24, 2012
"Rice Defends Self On Benghazi."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/rice-defends-self-bengh...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56866 Nov 24, 2012
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit to pee? Yeah, that's today's emasculated metrosexual with the voice of a valley Girl.
But the rugged individualism? Democraps are Borg. They hate individualism. Ted Kennedy famously admitted it.
Democraps splatter about "diversity" while all the while demonizing invidual thought. They focus solely on skin color and slanted eyes and emotional crippledom, on destroying instead of uplifting, etc.
Celebrate Diversity by mewling about tea baggers and haters.
They are dangerously kooky. Never ever turn your back on a Democrap.
The Tea Party...because right-wingers were not frightening enough ! Chuckles !!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56867 Nov 24, 2012
"Rising Consumer Optimism Fuels An Annual Spree."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/24/business/ri...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56868 Nov 24, 2012
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
“The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.”
Ayn Rand
The Tea Party, because you weren't using those civil liberties anyway !

The crowd that elected and stood behind the man and his administrations, that perpetrated the greatest grab of civil liberties since the Civil War, NOW wishes to lecture Democrats on individual rights ! This calls for two slogans.
The Tea Party when hypocricy seems the best choice...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56869 Nov 24, 2012
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, great in fact! But the stupidest posting of the day award has already been issued. Yes, I'm so very sorry to report in the face of your astounding competitive effort! If you read your post very S-L-O-W-L-Y, I'm sure you'll get it, amigo! I love watching a complete moron shoot himself in the foot!! I have a feeling you may well be an uncle of this young "Jedi" of stupid! I said to myself...it would take an extremely qualified baffoon to usher this young person to the pinnacle he now calls home! Now, you know I would immediately think of you! Did you mentor this jack-ass calling itself "Infirmity"?
Tut...tut..tut "Willard", that was very unchristian of you. Then again I have come to expect nothing less. Speaking of complete morons.....The Tea Party celebrating stupidity since 2009 !
Don't ya love these slogans ?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56870 Nov 24, 2012
"Internal Emails Offer Details On Bin Laden Burial."

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/21/3108103...
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56871 Nov 24, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one from Tennessee....hick. I'm amazed you have the need for a toothbrush.
Ignorant post...one of many.

Denver or Altamonte Springs, Floriduh, shitferbrains? Maybe you need a permanent address before attacking your superiors.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56872 Nov 24, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You could search both sexes endlessly and STILL not find anyone that would want to spend an evening with you
I've got you, your doppelgangers, and the Floridian ballot puncher craving 'ol Herman, and that's all the world needs to know.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56873 Nov 24, 2012
SandLot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with infinity....the more you post the dumber you sound. Your earlier posts convict you of being top idiot.
"Infinity" changes it's location, therefore it's logical to assume that some stranger who out of nowhere rushes to its defense is the very same imbecile.

What's with all the out of state excrement posting on a Tennessee topic anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greentree Pointe Apartments 11 hr YoEazy 12
Dentist Chad Williams (Sep '10) 18 hr Monk 30
Dentist Chad Williams busted.! (Jan '14) 18 hr Monk 7
RIP Ashlee Hibdon Thu FoxyBrann 11
Nelly hires Lowery to battle drug charges Wed Scorpio 3
Looking for good beauty shop (Oct '14) Apr 22 SanteFe 6 6
Republican Law In America for Women,Jobs and Bu... Apr 22 Johny Ringo 2
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]