JERRY CLIFT Mayor 2014!!!

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Done Deal

United States

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Jerry Clift is running so let's put an honest hard working man back in City Hall!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yes sir

White House, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2014
i will be voting for JERRY CLIFT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For what

Warrenton, VA

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Are kidding? Honest? You need to do some research. The Peggy Scandal and Four Lake, and how he quit mayor early to take over four lake and how he was let go of that position and how much that cost the tax payers to get him out. Please do some research. Honest he is Not!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Better

Franklin, NC

#4 Mar 24, 2014
by a loooooooong shot than having west back in or carman at the helm.

So, while we are here having conversation, why don't you save me the trouble researching second hand gossip and lay out the facts of what you say? Post the links and anything else that substantiates your innuendo and inferences.

I can tell you this, I've seen Four Lakes financial reports, before, during and after Clift..... they sure are a tidy mess and it dumbfounds me that anyone salutes when they are run up the flagpole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
History

White House, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2014
For what wrote:
Are kidding? Honest? You need to do some research. The Peggy Scandal and Four Lake, and how he quit mayor early to take over four lake and how he was let go of that position and how much that cost the tax payers to get him out. Please do some research. Honest he is Not!
These are facts..It has not been that long ago. Although 4 lakes is a very useless part of gov. waste. Their record speaks for itself. What jobs at what cost?
OMG

Carthage, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Don't let this happen again folks. OT for Peggy was a joke. Peggy is a crook to the system. So is her daughter cheating her way through school to get in top 10. She knows it's true. Peggy was always about oweing her something. Ask Chris.
Real

Maryville, TN

#7 Mar 25, 2014
What are facts? Ain't Carman pretty much been there the whole time? Just where does all that money go, can you tell from the financial reports? And how about putting your business in the "Power Park" only to then find out Jake is wanting to put a prison on top of ya?

Why regular people in this country would be for all of these privatized prisons is beyond me. The people aren't so much blind or uninformed these days. More and more people are for stopping the incarceration of people who harm nobody. That would free up about half the current prison capacity. This country incarcerates more of it's population than ANY other nation.

Who is that really good for?
History wrote:
<quoted text>
These are facts..It has not been that long ago. Although 4 lakes is a very useless part of gov. waste. Their record speaks for itself. What jobs at what cost?
Who

Maryville, TN

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Peggy who? Chris who?
OMG wrote:
Don't let this happen again folks. OT for Peggy was a joke. Peggy is a crook to the system. So is her daughter cheating her way through school to get in top 10. She knows it's true. Peggy was always about oweing her something. Ask Chris.
OMG

Carthage, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2014
Who wrote:
Peggy who? Chris who?
<quoted text>
You must not know about the Peggy from years past at the courthouse. So get off this topic.
Nah

Maryville, TN

#10 Mar 25, 2014
How about you grow a pair of nads and tell everyone all about it unless all you got is loose gossip?
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not know about the Peggy from years past at the courthouse. So get off this topic.
OMG

Carthage, TN

#11 Mar 25, 2014
She was paid lots of OT and Clift signed off on it. It is public knowledge. Hope this helps.
Why

Maryville, TN

#12 Mar 25, 2014
Why should I care in light of SERIOUS issues that need to be address right now, in the courthouse, city hall and with other elected officials that the current "executive" can't handle and the other "choice" would make even worse for many more?

If this is public knowledge, why don't you fully name Peggy and Chris along with factual details?

I care about this Peggygate or Chrisghazi even less than either of the other two options care about real and serious issues that don't affect them or cost them anything.
true

Franklin, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2014
OMG wrote:
how did her daughter cheat her way to get in the top ten? wonder myself how she got in top ten when in 8th grade she was in the top 20 # 16 or something. never thought she was that smart not fair to knock other out because they didn't know what to take.
I See

Maggie Valley, NC

#14 Mar 27, 2014
It is very clear why YOU would have to, and will likely always have to, wonder about academic issues.

Is this Peggy running for Mayor too?

I'm glad you're not and I can't even imagine being able to keep a straight face if you talk anything like you write. ;-)

xoxo
true wrote:
<quoted text>
how did her daughter cheat her way to get in the top ten? wonder myself how she got in top ten when in 8th grade she was in the top 20 # 16 or something. never thought she was that smart not fair to knock other out because they didn't know what to take.
true

Franklin, KY

#15 Mar 27, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
. what did peggy do at the court house ? I thought she only worked at city hall with Jerry. every body who lives in Hartsville know peggy
really

Maggie Valley, NC

#16 Mar 27, 2014
Do day? I not.
true wrote:
<quoted text>. what did peggy do at the court house ? I thought she only worked at city hall with Jerry. every body who lives in Hartsville know peggy
HUSH

White House, TN

#17 Mar 27, 2014
Y'all must be scared of the man no one saying any thing
DamnRite

Marion, NC

#18 Mar 27, 2014
Clift is going to step in, clean house, fix the crap in Russia as well as the Middle East. West and his HUGE cock of an useless ego, as he has been promised, is DONE!!! Carman AIN'T happening and that's not all! Bring your game boys and girls because I can promise you it won't be enough to keep you swilling in the trough so you can keep on just "doing right" by yourselves and only your chosen pals while screwing over everyone else.

There won't be any warning shots fired across the bow, they'll all be direct hits.
HUSH wrote:
news

White House, TN

#19 Mar 31, 2014
HUSH wrote:
Whats left to say the man had the job and resigned when things were going bad. I can not believe he is asking for the job back. I guess he would step down and give it to a friend of family. He has done that before.
The Talk

Salisbury, NC

#20 Mar 31, 2014
Why would anybody want him back as mayor? He left us high and dry before to go to four lakes for more money that tells me he is only after 1 thing and its not getting business or industry here! Hell 4 lakes paid him 125k to leave them. I would be embarrassed to even ask for votes the way he did us before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Brian Eugene Kirby (Aug '10) 8 hr Anonymous 25
Jonathans 15 hr Humboldt Native 3
"Woody" Stephen Woodard (Jun '11) 16 hr Curious 4
Need help who wanna talk Thu Bitsnpieces 2
Carman approved using the Benz Ambulance for th... May 24 Is It True 3
Loud Boom/Explosion May 23 Anonymous 5
Judge John T Gwin (Jan '15) May 23 jetta 21

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance