who knows Tina Olson
lovinglif3

Lebanon, TN

#1 Aug 30, 2012
i heard she got fired from driving a bus for the lebanon special school district, does anyone know if that's true? my kid used to ride her bus & was wondering y she had a new driver after so many yrs
Barbara J

Stanfield, NC

#2 Apr 2, 2013
BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN AROUND WILSON COUNTY & not to mention she's been with just about every man in town & at the Clubs.
My brother dated her for a very aa short period before she dumped him & moved right on to the next one that would have her, not to mention & sorry for what I'm about post but he said the smell was the worst ever & the reason he told me this was because he didn't know how to tell her without sounding mean...
WASH THAT STUFF, is all I say u Nasty A$$
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 8, 2013
OMG
tina

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Yes I drove a school bus for 24 years,and a good driver at that..I quit for personal reasons.. As far as dating everyone in Lebanon thats un true as well.I have alot of men that are good friends and have never did a thing with them,so who is the drama person now..I dont have time for this bullshit..So please get a life and at least put true stuff on here..Its sad you have to hide on a puter to write such really bad things about someone,whom u evidently you don't know. Since you seem to know me so well, why don't you just give me a call and we can talk about this like adults.
Barbara J wrote:
BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN AROUND WILSON COUNTY & not to mention she's been with just about every man in town & at the Clubs.
My brother dated her for a very aa short period before she dumped him & moved right on to the next one that would have her, not to mention & sorry for what I'm about post but he said the smell was the worst ever & the reason he told me this was because he didn't know how to tell her without sounding mean...
Bryan

Antioch, TN

#5 Dec 7, 2015
tina wrote:
Yes I drove a school bus for 24 years,and a good driver at that..I quit for personal reasons.. As far as dating everyone in Lebanon thats un true as well.I have alot of men that are good friends and have never did a thing with them,so who is the drama person now..I dont have time for this bullshit..So please get a life and at least put true stuff on here..Its sad you have to hide on a puter to write such really bad things about someone,whom u evidently you don't know. Since you seem to know me so well, why don't you just give me a call and we can talk about this like adults.
<quoted text>
U tell em whats up...f--k yall!!!!!!!!
Bryan

Antioch, TN

#6 Dec 7, 2015
Barbara J wrote:
He must of had a shorty lol...my girl is awesome and takes care of business so f--k all yall!!!!!
Anyone who knows her

Lebanon, TN

#7 Apr 11, 2016
She is a thief - complete waste of a human being.
Tina

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2016
tina wrote:

<quoted text>
You scared
Mystery Mix

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 21, 2016
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>

You scared
Who scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vanderbilt baby nicu unit employees 1 hr Tabitha K 13
Chase Fakes Sat Tonya 4
Big truck Sat anonymous 1
Trousdale Turner Correctional Center (May '16) Sat Say watt 85
Soccer Fri Nuneya 1
Angel boone (Jun '15) Dec 2 lovenleave 4
Angel Satterfield Johnson Dec 2 Angel Johnson 5

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance