Wilson County wreck kills two

Dec 3, 2012 Full story: The Tennessean 9

The Tennessee Highway Patrol identified the people killed as Joannie Rucker of Lebanon and Dayton Lauderdale of Gallatin.

Full Story
alexis berry

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2012
this was my brother :( i love you Dayton
Bud

Morganton, NC

#3 Dec 5, 2012
alexis berry wrote:
this was my brother :( i love you Dayton
I am so sorry about your loss. Sure he was a good guy. I happen to come up on wreck shortly after it happened. I promise you he did not suffer at all. God be with you.
Mourning Dayton

Gallatin, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Bud, thank you for posting. The thought of him suffering has been haunting me. He was one of a kind - a vivacious, fun, kind, responsible young man. He was on his way to work - he always left early. He was that kind of guy. He was so loved by so many. He had a wonderful family, who he was so very close to. He was a wonderful neighbor. He was treasured. And for him to be taken at the hands of someone else's negligence is really hard to accept. He was just innocently driving to work.... "Accidents happen" is the stupidest saying. No, people make choices that affect other people. Dayton paid the ultimate price for someone else's choices Monday morning.
alexis berry

Covington, GA

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry about your loss. Sure he was a good guy. I happen to come up on wreck shortly after it happened. I promise you he did not suffer at all. God be with you.
hurts me so bad. iam glad to know he did not suffer. i will forever miss him :(
cheri

Lebanon, TN

#6 Dec 8, 2012
alexis berry wrote:
<quoted text>
hurts me so bad. iam glad to know he did not suffer. i will forever miss him :(
I have thought about your family daily since I heard about this.
I did not know you but my heart goes out to your family. May God give you strength.
Friend

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Has the funeral already happened? I knew Dayton for a brief part of his life when we lived downtown at the same complex. Really upset me when I heard about what happened.
Terlecky family

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2013
I moved to Orange Park, Florida when I was 8 years old (17 years ago) and Daytons little sister Danielle was the first friend I made when I moved. I know the Lauderdale family like I know my own family! They are a very loving, happy, whole-hearted family. Dayton was an amazing man. He was always caring, adventurous, loving, kind, & happy....words just cannot describe the heartache and pain we all felt when he was taken from us!!!! Everyone who knew Dayton knows what I mean. Us who grew up with Dayton know how much of a wonderful loving person he was. Our hearts will forever hold memories of him, & he will NEVER be forgotten. The Lauderdale family will never be the same without him, but atleast they have the love & support from all who knew Dayton!! May you rest in heaven Dayton, in the arms of the angels & the house of Jesus!!
Dang

Middleburg, FL

#9 Aug 11, 2013
I went to High School with Dayton, Clay High School. He was an extremely good looking man. Hearing news of his passing makes me realize its time for me to start enjoying my life. RIP man, we weren't friends but I remember you.
PHIL H

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud, were you there prior to police? Just hope help.came quickly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rappers of Lebanon 4 hr DERRICK 18
Haunted Places in Lebanon (Oct '11) Fri Enlightened One 24
Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... (May '14) Thu geez 5
lawn and landscaping services (Sep '09) Dec 18 Wally West 12
Wilson County Sheriff Dept Dec 18 Bigkat 10
Kayla Prewett Dec 16 Anonymous 89 2
Brian Reeves Dec 16 tommyj 3
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons