City police investigate shooting

City police investigate shooting

There are 8 comments on the The Lebanon Daily News story from Jun 16, 2012, titled City police investigate shooting. In it, The Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Lebanon police spent late Saturday night investigating a shooting at North Ninth and Hill streets that was reported at 9:47 p.m. City fire crews and First Aid and Safety Patrol were assisting police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lebanon Daily News.

one less

Lebanon, PA

#1 Jun 17, 2012
no major loss,, just one less that the tax payers have to support. And one less that can reproduce. He was a "jail Bird" anyhow...I've seen his name in the police log several times. When you live that live style, you take the chance of dying by that live style...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 18, 2012
one less - you are something else. There is alot of talk up on that Hill right now .. people everywhere standing and talking.

I hope this is honsetly investigated - because from what I'm hearing the person killed (Jason) was innocent. The shooter was after the older brother Shawn because Shawn apparently was the shooter who killed that boy at FoodKart about 10-12 years ago.

This is a vicious circle of drive-by death going on and it MUST stop before more innocent people get killed in the cross-fire.

These damn police better grow some gang balls and put two and two together and catch the killer. At least go talk to the (relation) bar maid at the Keystone undercover or something.

Everyone else standing around up there seems to know who did it. WTF !!!
It is what it is

AOL

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Pay backs are hell.

The Police said it had nothing to do with the killing in 2004.

I think it does.
It is what it is

AOL

#4 Jun 20, 2012
one less wrote:
no major loss,, just one less that the tax payers have to support. And one less that can reproduce. He was a "jail Bird" anyhow...I've seen his name in the police log several times. When you live that live style, you take the chance of dying by that live style...
"When you live that live style, you take the chance of dying by that live style"

I agree .
One less

Lebanon, PA

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Wow. Yeah he was real innocent. One less drug dealer.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Jail Birds deserve to be murdered on their front porches huh? I'll be sure to add that to list of Lebanon Pa BS - beings I did 90 days for my DUI.

Unbelievable sick justifications of murder.
Deserved

Lebanon, PA

#7 Jun 20, 2012
I couldn't agree more with one less. Everyone is saying he is a great guy this and a great guy that and a good father. Great guys pay there child support and take care of there kids, great guys do not run from the police, great guys do not go to jail for selling drugs, great guys dont have unpackaged and packaged dope ready sell along with the few thousand dollars of drug money to go with it. This guy was a douche bag filling our streets with poison bringing this murder upon himself.
He wasn't a great guy or a good person from the crap I have been reading. One less drug dealer off the streets. Maybe next time he'll think about who he does business with, oops i forgot he can't!!
It is what it is

AOL

#8 Jun 21, 2012
His Mother would not show her face on TV but talked about his murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laboy guilty of stabbing (May '11) Jan 11 Haha 70
News Cigar Drop returns to Richland (Nov '09) Dec 31 Vance 4
News BREAKING NEWS: Grand jury releases report on Pe... (Jul '09) Dec 30 Shaking My Head 249
News Police blotter - 4/13; City man jailed on burgl... (Apr '11) Dec 29 J2GARR777 15
Fink's Bakery Moravian Pie Recipe (Nov '06) Dec 21 rcarpenter 9
News Church buys, begins renovating Bahney House (Nov '10) Dec '17 mrshl5000 67
House fire Dec '17 Rally4truth 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages