cops daughter getting away with a sla...
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
uptown

Lewisville, PA

#304 Apr 24, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to samantha she no longer lives in lebanon.
what the

Myerstown, PA

#306 Apr 24, 2011
i would hope mr ditzler wasn't involved in that. makes me question my case.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#307 May 2, 2011
Does this actually surprise anyone?
TIME for a CHANGE

Langhorne, PA

#308 Sep 20, 2011
More info that needs to be in place
wow

Union, NJ

#309 Dec 25, 2011
She went back to school and moved for work get over your conspiracy theories she moved on with her life. Mind your own business.
yeah lebanon is corrupt

Myerstown, PA

#310 Jan 21, 2012
lets not forget their other daughter posed nude at the downtown lounge for playboy
yeah lebanon is corrupt

Myerstown, PA

#311 Jan 21, 2012
yeah and their other daughter posed nude on the bar for playboy
Lounger wrote:
<quoted text>
well it's obviouse her parents are complete *uck-ups! I'm mean, her mom is a bar bitch with ridiculous glasses and fake boobs, and her "dad" is a walking penis with a badge! They couldn't raise a decent human being even with Super nanny's help! NOW THATS FUNNY huh Dan?!
Lol

Lebanon, PA

#312 Feb 1, 2012
yeah lebanon is corrupt wrote:
yeah and their other daughter posed nude on the bar for playboy
<quoted text>
Other daughter?
Lmfao

Bronx, NY

#313 Aug 24, 2012
she. gave up to her ex rosco's part in crime aswell . no hang ups
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Other daughter?
why not issue the bad apple ?
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#314 Aug 28, 2012
wow wrote:
She went back to school and moved for work get over your conspiracy theories she moved on with her life. Mind your own business.
she is out there. bar hopping. can't get it right still
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#315 Aug 28, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
Miss beaver got 12 mos. probation per Lebanon daily News...... At least Sam went to jail and is on patole til shes like 30...... gee wonder who played "Deal or No Deal" ?????? Sad thing is that sam actually loves that creep and wasnt smart enough togive him up.
I think dam better leave town before he comes looking for her. lmao
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#316 Aug 28, 2012
outspoken wrote:
<quoted text>
who ever said this forum is hear to change the world???? if you don't like whats being said stay the he$$ off the site...bc nothing is going to change just like carrie said sams a hoe!!!! and as somebody else said earlier she is never going to change she is out there walking the streets selling drugs as we talk is that what you want oh wait you might be one of her customers...sorry!!!!!!! word of advise be careful she will fuc$ over anybody!!!!!
ouch
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#317 Aug 28, 2012
outspoken wrote:
well big o maybe you should take the time and go in and talk to his public defender and find out the truth he never got charged with those first offences they were all dropped or else he would also be charge with being on the run from the cops for so long.. just face it sam got away with conspiracy to the burglery and if it wasn't true that she is getting away with a slap on the wrist then this site wouldn't be out there..but as much as you want to believe her (she is lying to you!!!) doesn't matter who you are she lies to her parents her sisters he friends anybody so that she isn't the bad one!!!!!
wow so right on. u know her well
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#318 Aug 28, 2012
outspoken wrote:
wow you obviously don't read the paper good enough bc beavers house is the one that was broken into and sam was the get away driver for orosco...so no ashley didn't just get away with anything.. she got charged with just drugs sam on the other hand should of been charged with those same drug charges and conspiracy to the burglery
this is I'm sleeping with you. so I will go along man this is hilarious
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#319 Aug 28, 2012
Big O wrote:
Actually, outspoken, you should do your research. Public knowledge and freedom of information allows me to find that Mr. Orosco has plead guilty to Criminal Mischief, Reckless Endangerment, Criminal Conspiracy, Disorderly Conduct, in addition to the charges from the 1st incident he and Sam were involved in, where he plead guilty to burglary, aggravated assault, escape, conspiracy, simple assault, terroristic threats, resisting arrest and loitering and prowling. It's public information...maybe you should take the time to do your research. The i..nformation is out there, maybe you should take the time to find it, like i did. It's not hard, you just have to know where to look.
wow she screwed him. and then once again for old times. lmao. she slept with the other short co defendant . or was a it a share thing. lmao
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#320 Aug 28, 2012
OH BOY wrote:
WELL I WAS LOCKED UP WITH THIS BITCH AND AND SHE ADMITTED 2 DOING ALL THIS SHIT SHE IS A RAT AND SHE THINKS THAT THIS SHIT IS A JOKE SHE DID NOT LEARN A LESSON AND SHE STILL WANTS TO SELL DRUGS AND PROBABLY DOING IT ALL READY I FEEL SORRY FOR NELSON AND THE OTHER PEOPLE SHE DID KEEP THEM AROUND TO BENEFIT HER SHES A BACK STABBING SNEAKY HOE BITCH AND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND SO YEAH YOU REALLY DONT KNOW YOU DAUGHTER OR SISTER SHES A COKE HEAD AND SHE DOES DOPE 2 IWAS FOOLED BY HER 2SHES A CON ARTIST BITCH GET TO KNOW THE REAL SAM AND YES SHE WASSELLING DRUGS HARD!!!!!!!!!!LEBANON IS A JOKE 2HER WATCH WHAT SHE DOES NEXT SO STOP FRONTING LIKE SHES A ANGLE!!!!
she still claims extacy is an aspirin too. and she yes uses them. just like her puerto Rican she sucking off currently lmao
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#321 Sep 15, 2012
uptown wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to samantha she no longer lives in lebanon.
she is there. with another green car. lmfao
lulz

United States

#322 Jan 22, 2013
does she live in lebanon again
hmmm

Darby, PA

#323 Jul 3, 2013
Lmmfao wow people are still talking about this girl.!!! And actually reading through this none of you really know much about the whole thing or her for that matter. From what i have seen she is working at the hospital and another job. Clearly your facts are wrong HEATHER still using the same dumb cover name i see you were called out once. I dont see the relevance of where she lives or what color ger car is even matters if she is staying has stayed out of trouble for 6 years and did her parol and jail time. People change and learn from there mistakes. I notice everyone has something to say about this girl but the ones who are talking probly have more skeletons in their closet then they knowwat to do with. You are all pathetic get real lives and stop gossiping about people you know nothing about. Get your facts strait before you start talking you all sound like immature children with to much time on your hands.
Eddie

United States

#324 Jul 3, 2013
Hmmm has a point. Your lives are so boring that you continue to complain about how this town and the people in power and the corruption but I don't see any one of you stepping out from the keyboard and doing something about it! This is America, if you don't like something get your name out there and run for office to clean up this "corrupt" town. It's nice to know though that you all can hide behind a message board to complain about the town you live in. Stay here and keep doing nothing...... And regarding this girl, get over it! It was 6 years ago! Whining about things doesn't do anything but make you look like you aren't doing anything productive with your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 charged for allegedly blowing up turtle Sat Knock off purse s... 34
News Repeat shoplifter gets state sentence (May '10) Aug 17 Tpain8587 24
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug 3 mister d 2
Beverly smith Jul '16 Rick leitzel 1
News BREAKING NEWS: Fired city cop fires back with l... (Dec '08) Jul '16 well 209
News Jury reaches split verdict in drug trial of two... (Sep '09) Jul '16 Mr fuxk your girl 7
Vehicle accident route 72 Mannheim 7/2/16 Jul '16 Rich62 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages