Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#1 May 6, 2008
Informant

This may be totally off the subject but it may bring more light to the corrupt systems in Lebanon Co. Is anyone else aware that the daughter of CAPTAIN Dan Wright was arrested twice within a month for possession of crack. At her trial last month all of the charges were dropped by the prosecuter John Ditzler who did I forget to mention likes to partake in a few beers at the DownTown Lounge with none other than CAPTAIN Dan Wright!! Coincidence?? Cover-Up?? Corrupt?? You decide !!

plus she is always getting away with being apart of a break in she was the get away car orosco was in when he got caught
Not Surprised

Lebanon, PA

#2 May 6, 2008
NOTHING in this town would surprise me anymore.
Grammy of 5 tczhm

Lancaster, PA

#3 May 6, 2008
Go figure !!!! And Kevin Snavely gets fired. It makes me sick the way this justice system works. Surly not for the common people, but for the buddies of the police force.
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#4 May 7, 2008
what people dont know thos is that his step daughter is the master mind behind this whole break in but orosco and the other two men are the ones getting the most time with no lee way
unforgivable

Lebanon, PA

#5 May 7, 2008
so the daughter can get away with drugs and being involved in a break in but look at her myspace she "says" she is a real G.. a "real G" does there time when they get caught not get away with it because of mommy and daddy
In Shock

Lebanon, PA

#6 May 7, 2008
Mr. Wright and his wife the barmaid at the Downtown Lounge are a hot item in Lebanon city among the Swingers crowd from what I hear. The owner of the Lounge is a creep! Well lets just say...I have a friend who used to work there and I have heard plenty "juicy" stories about the "favors" that go on there.And this Man is the Capt. of our Police force and he entertains this type of company. He and his Wifey are too busy swinging with lebanon county to pay attention to their crack dealing daughter.
free2post

Harrisburg, PA

#7 May 7, 2008
What they do with the personal sex life is not my concern. However if she gets off on charges because of who her father is, that is a different story.
In Shock

Lancaster, PA

#8 May 7, 2008
Oh I agree with you free2post..it is just an example of our upstanding officials in lebanon county...And for the record she has basically already gotten off. Her sentencing is May 14th...watch and see...Most of her charges were dropped and or either Orosco took them for her. There is more to this story them the average person realizes. She has been in more trouble before and there really is no record of it...washed away so to speak..
unforgivable

Lebanon, PA

#9 May 8, 2008
i agree with you in shock there is more to the story then everybody reads. but we def need an update on may 14 to find out what really happens. does she get away with a slap on the wrist? or do they give her time like she deserves?

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#10 May 9, 2008
I don't keep up with our local news too much so all of this is new to me. However, I do know someone that could possibly have some influence. I'll try to get in touch with him this weekend and see what he can do.
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#11 May 9, 2008
the more help the better. . i believe this girl needs to be behind bars to learn her lesson. she knows she gets away with everything but this time it went to far two counts of crack cocaine charges and also hindering appriention. if it was anybody else they would be facing hard time just for the crack. its time for her to face what she did and do the time that anybody else would do
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#12 May 9, 2008
heres just one of her open cases

Samantha Blauch
CASE INFORMATION

05/14/2008 8:30 am Courtroom No. 4 Judge Bradford H. Charles Scheduled Sentencing
1 Int Poss Contr Subst By Per Not Reg 35 780-113 A16 K6063934 M 08/20/2007 2

2 Int Poss Contr Subst By Per Not Reg 35 780-113 A16 K6063934 M 08/20/2007 4

3 Criminal Conspiracy Engaging - Int Poss
Contr Subst By Per Not Reg
35 780-113 A16 K6063934 M 08/20/2007 3

4 Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del 35 780-113 A30 K6063934 F 08/20/2007 1

5 Criminal Conspiracy Engaging -
Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del
35 780-113 A30 K6063934 F 08/20/2007 5
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#13 May 9, 2008
Samantha Blauch

05/14/2008 8:30 am Courtroom No. 4 Judge Bradford H. Charles Scheduled Sentencing
1 Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del 35 780-113 A30 K6063923 F 09/12/2007 1

2 Int Poss Contr Subst By Per Not Reg 35 780-113 A16 K6063923 M 09/12/2007 2

3 Hinder App/Prosec-Provide Aid 18 5105 A2 K6063923 M2 09/12/2007 3

these were taken from a public web site ujsportal.pacourts

now you tell me do you think she should get away with all of this?
In Shock

Lebanon, PA

#14 May 9, 2008
So if you look at the dates aside of the charges, this to incidents happened within a 3 week span?....huh?....Meanwhile the others involved have already gotten a min. of 5 to 10 years. What is she gonna get?
In Shock

Witmer, PA

#15 May 9, 2008
I am sorry but this just blows my mind...

On 08/20/07...she has what looks like 3 counts of possesion of drugs, 2 count of criminal conspiracy,2 count of intent to deliver.

on 9/12/07....looks like 1 count of possesion with intent to deliver again..1 count of possesion, and 1 count of hindering the apprehension and prosecution of a fugitive and providing aid...

you do the math..
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#16 May 14, 2008
so she is in court today.. what does everybody think she will get? may i also add she is in court for two diff cases! not one... but TWO!!!!!!
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#17 May 15, 2008
so as you may or may not know CAPT Wright's step daughter went to court yesterday and only got three months for all those charges listed above. whats funny though is when she was sentenced the judge said to her so you want to be a gangster huh? well then why isn't she treated like a gangster and get more time!!!!
justiceseeker

York, PA

#18 May 15, 2008
at least she didnt get a ankle braclet or something. 3 months is better then nothing.
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#19 May 15, 2008
ok three months is better then nothing but being the get away car in what was a break in where the other 3 guys are getting 5 years she basically did get away with nothing if it would of been anybody else other then a cops daughter they would have got longer just for the fact that even being a get away car your still conspiracy to the whole thing
OUTSPOKEN

Lebanon, PA

#20 May 15, 2008
A 20-year-old mother was sentenced to state prison last week after her conviction on drug charges.

this is another article that was posted on this site of a 20 year old mother who was sentenced 1 to 3 years in state prison for selling weed.. WEED...now your telling me that this girl is only getting three months for selling CRACK. if you ask me CRACK is alot worse then weed...

Fair? I think not!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union Township man jailed for possession of 174... (May '14) 2 hr Phoneybaloney 2
Tire company employees accused of spying via e-... (Feb '11) Dec 13 next door to diner 72
James A Mills Jr (Jul '13) Dec 12 CALLS IT LIKE IT IS 14
Five Guys coming to North Cornwall? (Oct '10) Nov 27 Elise Gingerich 12
Review: Greble Scrap Recycling & U Pull IT Yard (Jun '14) Nov 23 MIKE THE KNIFE 3
Constitutional scholar to speak at next Lebanon... Nov 20 Jonk 2
Murder suspect James Melendez waives hearing (Mar '11) Nov 20 ingodshand 21
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News