Lebanon police are investigating a mu...

Lebanon police are investigating a murder

There are 128 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Oct 24, 2010, titled Lebanon police are investigating a murder. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Lebanon police are investigating a homicide that occurred on the city's north side early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
egarcia

Lebanon, PA

#122 Oct 25, 2010
TheChosenOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, you people just have sex with everybody under the sun having numerous amount of kids which are taken care of by the white folk, which in turn later in there life they become criminals and think there above the law...you people are pathetic and need to be exterminated!!!!
You are a fu*ken idiot white people are not the only people that work in this world ass and there are more white people on welfare then any other get your shit together there are bad seeds in every race and we obviously see you are one of them WE lost a good person who didn't deserve to get shot up may he rest in a peace my condolences to the fam and friends he was one of a kind
POINT OF NO RETURN

Lebanon, PA

#123 Oct 25, 2010
JILL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sam, identify yourself and I guarantee you there WILL be one less piece of shit in Lebanon!
Awww! Did someone hurt you feelings? And now you want to make crazy death threats to them? Typical spykk. YOU are the reason Lebanon is not safe!!!!!!Identify yourself so that we can all see who is expressing their opinions and who is making actual death threats.
Jill

Dover, DE

#124 Oct 25, 2010
POINT OF NO RETURN wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww! Did someone hurt you feelings? And now you want to make crazy death threats to them? Typical spykk. YOU are the reason Lebanon is not safe!!!!!!Identify yourself so that we can all see who is expressing their opinions and who is making actual death threats.
I am white and don't live in Lebanon, you would know that if you would have looked at the post dipshit! How would you like me to identify myself? I would more than happy to! How about yourself?? COWARD!
border patrol

Lancaster, PA

#125 Oct 25, 2010
Sad state of affairs wrote:
<quoted text>"Vigilante??? " Please. Give me a break. Who knows where you are really from but let me guess... you are one of the psychos who stands on the Arizona/Mexico border with night vision goggles and automatic weapons deluding yourself into thinking you're the purveyor of some kind of justice. Judge not lest ye be judged. And may God judge you harshly.
AHHH.. and now we introduce (unnecessarily)...
a supporter of "ILLEGAL ALIENS" on this topic.

I'd rather volunteer time on the Arizona border
than volunteer part of my paycheck
to support the illegals, the lazy, and the scammers
(of every size, smell, and shade).

(we now take you back to the correct topic)
Friend

Harrisburg, PA

#126 Oct 26, 2010
Lelo was a good man! RIP and I will miss you!
Tommy Michel

Harrisburg, PA

#127 Oct 26, 2010
You know you people kill me with the bullshit I knew Lelo and yes violence in Lebanon has gotten worst but it's not just Lebanon it's everywhere. Yes I moved but it wasn't because of Lebanon it was due to the legal system and those who know me know why I left. But everyone is losing sight of the issue a son,a father and a friend was killed over some bullshit. If anyone cared about this man they would hand over who did it. I keep hearin how Lebanon is fucked up and how this and that but you know what you want Lebanon to be Lebanon then it's not the cops or the legal systems job it startes with the community. I didn't learn that til I was banned from Lebanon and became a small town barber.
RIP papi

Zellwood, FL

#128 Jun 11, 2012
i know im commmenting really late but seing some of these ignorant comments makes me sad.first nun of yall idiots know ma father like i did the only poeple who did is stacy an chazzity cuz there ma family an for all da people who had agreeable comments thank u my dad wouldve appreciated it.he wasent the "GANG" type he was calm an funny an many more things.he was the best dad in the world an no one could change tht if they tried he was strong but had a sensitive side.an was the best boxer in the world,he was my best friend an always will be so people if u have negetive comments dont put them cuz then its just a waste of ur time cuz u didnt even know him...R.I.P PAPI i love u thx for being there for me when i needed u :) lov ya stacy an chazzity
Idris

Alexandria, VA

#129 Jan 9, 2014
sam wrote:
one less piece of trash in lebanon! congradulations. keep up the good work!
I hope your whole family dies of aids for this misguided comment dickhead RIP Lelo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beverly smith Jul 20 Rick leitzel 1
News BREAKING NEWS: Fired city cop fires back with l... (Dec '08) Jul 8 well 209
News Jury reaches split verdict in drug trial of two... (Sep '09) Jul 7 Mr fuxk your girl 7
Vehicle accident route 72 Mannheim 7/2/16 Jul 6 Rich62 2
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison Jun 24 LionTamer 1
judge kline is an idot (Oct '10) Jun '16 Disgusted also 134
Review: On The Corner Grocery (Oct '12) Jun '16 Goodluck 19

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages