Wondering

Gloucester, VA

#1 Jun 19, 2012
My family may be relocating to the Lebanon area. Can anyone provide info about the community in general, houses for rent in the area, or other localities that are close by and might be good places to move into?

Thank You for your advice.
WTF

Lancaster, PA

#2 Jul 2, 2012
LMAO
Don't move here.
You just as well relocate in Hell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 10

Ponce, Puerto Rico

#4 Jul 14, 2012
I wrote: Wondering, Please don't take offence to what WTF wrote, he was actually only being kind and cared enough to tell you the truth.

Many people have fled Lebanon County because of how bad it is there. In fact, it is so bad and so corrupt in Lebanon County that I was forced to flee the USA in order to protect myself and my 5 year old son, at the time. To see why, view my You Tube video,'MOTHER AND SON EXILED FROM THE USA' at

We found refuge in Puerto Rico where the Government of Puerto Rico strongly protected my son. I even have a letter from the office of the Governor of Puerto Rico stating that my son will remain in Puerto Rico safe and protected. A Superior Court Judgment in PR states that my son will not be returned to the State of Pennsylvania because of the obvious dangerous situation he will be put in if returned to Pennsylvania.(Ironically, The corrupt officials in Lebanon County turned me into a criminal, "WANTED BY THE FBI".)

When corrupt Judge John Tylwalk twice used the taxpayers money to send 3 or 4 people from CPS to Puerto Rico with court orders to kidnap my son, the Superior Court place a Court Restraining Order on them prohibiting them from taking my son. Judge Tylwalk even terminated my son's child support and forgave the pedophile father, Robert E. Wasko, for all arrears. The father has political connections to the judges there, I have the evidence to this. For 5 years, I tried to legally get my son protected, every time we went to court to protect my son the judges would either over look the strong credible evidence or not allow it in court.

It is even so bad that when my mother died a retired FBI agent warned me not to go back to my own mother's funeral because of the danger he thought I would be put in. This will forever haunt and sadden me.

Since you are obviously an outsider and have no connections to the authorities in Lebanon County, you need to stay clear of Lebanon County.

If you must move to that area in Pa., Berks County used to be a much better place to live, check that out.

Sincerely,

Pamela Kilmer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tire company employees accused of spying via e-... (Feb '11) Dec 13 next door to diner 72
James A Mills Jr (Jul '13) Dec 12 CALLS IT LIKE IT IS 14
Five Guys coming to North Cornwall? (Oct '10) Nov 27 Elise Gingerich 12
Review: Greble Scrap Recycling & U Pull IT Yard (Jun '14) Nov 23 MIKE THE KNIFE 3
Constitutional scholar to speak at next Lebanon... Nov 20 Jonk 2
Murder suspect James Melendez waives hearing (Mar '11) Nov 20 ingodshand 21
Casting call made for Blue Eyed Six film (May '11) Nov '14 lady 5
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News