Should Laura Lebeau be banned from radio ?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bored with Wlbr

Lancaster, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2010
The woman is the most arrogant, stubborn, know-it-all I have ever heard in my 63 yrs. I have listened to Wlbr for many years and was an avid listener of Don Bowman. Lebeau speaks of topics in which she hasn't a clue, yet forms right wing conclusions and yaps about them for hours on end. In between the Mike's Pharmacy and LFCU commercials Lebeau runs her mouth all while both her listeners are waiting to share recipes or give German history lessons. The "lady" curses more then a sailor. Get her off the airwaves. Don Bowman YOU ARE NOT !!!!!!!
former listener

Elizabethtown, PA

#2 Oct 26, 2010
I stopped listening to that station about a week after she took over. Your right, she's a know it all big mouth. She actually speaks of herself in the same breath as Laura Ingram...what a joke
Zactly Right

Felton, PA

#3 Oct 26, 2010
100% agree !! She confuses the ethics of a journalist, if there is such a thing anymore, with the objectives of a talk show host-trying to inspire controversy so someone will pick up the phone and call her dumb a$$. She tries to portray herself as an expert on all topics but comes off as a hateful ignorant woman who has not a clue. Rather listen to syndicated radio then to her dribble. The only reason to turn her on is to hear snippets of local news on the hours. Time for Laura LaBore to move to the land of her infatuation, FRANCE, where she can dine upon escargot and speak in her infuriating voice. For someone making a living by speaking she is the, ummm absolute, umm, worst. Time to go, Le Bo
lebanon courts SUCK

Lancaster, PA

#4 Oct 26, 2010
you are all mad because she tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat it, or care if its polished speaking. Keep talking
Zactly Right

Felton, PA

#5 Oct 26, 2010
and you are all mad because no one believes you and you don't have a case. Keep posting on craigslist, loser, and try not to let your woman get the drop on you. Hate to hear you whine about another beat down at the hand of your lady friend.
Zactly Right

Felton, PA

#6 Oct 26, 2010
Oh, and the obvious, she is an outlet for your bs as asfor anyone who perceives they have been wronged but has nothing more than their story. It's easier to believe your version of events then to have get up and check it out on her own.
lebanon courts SUCK

Lancaster, PA

#7 Oct 28, 2010
u can gladly check my case out, then u will get the facts for urself, so why dont u check them out instead of bsing on here.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 29, 2010
Well, Unlike me. who actually goes into the court hearing to listen and see FOR MYSELF your case (lcs) Zactly Right is Exactly WRONG! I saw for myself what you have to deal with! AND I HEARD THE COMMENT the Judge made on the record...See, just keep fighting the liars.

Many people here can sit behind their computer and give out opinion, and we all know opinions are like A_holes Everybody has one!

I wouldn't give zr any more recognition because that what he/she wants.

Remember, together WE ARE STRONG...
edward

Lititz, PA

#9 Mar 2, 2012
very good and truthful i like that woman or man. she says whats on her mind and i like that
PTH

Lancaster, PA

#10 Mar 10, 2012
Yes. Go away

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 29, 2012
I'd like to know how many hunters she pissed off this season talking crap. She talks alot of BS. And that 86 year old man who calls in and bitches at her ... God love him for standing his ground talking to her.
blacktie

Lebanon, PA

#12 Aug 15, 2012
I thought Limbaugh & Bortz were stupid until I heard her show.She's comparable to Sarah Palin.
Lepnunner

Lebanon, PA

#13 Oct 18, 2012
I really wonder why anyone would listen to the show. I feel sad when I walk into a business who plays this drivel. WLBR needs to find someone smarter, and/or less opinionated. The combination of average IQ and know-it-all is not worth my time. Her up-speak, stammering and petty pissing matches are tiresome.

I really miss Mr. Bowman. He exhibited more compassion and intellect in a day than her show could provide in a month.

It's so sad that WLBR can't afford someone better.
lebanon courts suck

Pennsauken, NJ

#14 Oct 27, 2012
you all hav the right to not listen, so stop bitchin.
Greek God Cornwall

Palmyra, PA

#15 Nov 5, 2012
The bottom line is you have the right to change the station you bunch of know it alls from no where.
86yroldmanfriend

Shinglehouse, PA

#16 Aug 13, 2013
all do respect to all.. she mite _need to go back to Broadcast School.. anD that is a fact... iv personaly attempted to try an discuss things ..that in no way could she Ever have even have any incling of and idea of Because its so new.... so ms.'Dr'?L Labaeu ( if thats spelled proper).. Should maybe eat a lil Pennsylvania Dutch Humble pie.. and Shut her vocal cavity to Listen to a person that UnderStands things WAy beyond here scope of daily life.. to Curse ..is Very distaste full aNd Very Un professional..i do comlpiment her on here efforts to help others in this Society of Freedom.. howver GoOd God Woman NO body knows a thing in this world .. no matter how many PhD's one may have .. so she don't 'know' a dad gum thing abouth a dadgum thing ..uNless a soul Tells Her how it is ... So nOw let her attemt to begin to Understand.,( or more properly spoken in PA Dutch ) "Fershtay ..? du dummer gayes " Laura ..she don't 'know'.. a pile of horse Manure from her breakfast in the moring .. unless maybe she more open her mind and then close her mouth ..And StOp hanging up on people ..it's not very nice .. cuz that means ya dish it but Can't take..it ..Be a Better Broadcaster Laura you seem like you.,Could be so much better.. Learn how.. k.. Thank you have a most sunshiney day :).. yours truly the 86 yr old Dutchmans friend..amen
Concerned from the Countr

Lebanon, PA

#17 Nov 1, 2013
She most certainly is not a journalist. She allows people to voice one sided opinions and never hears the other side of the situation. She allows whole communities to be ripped apart by nasty, ignorant, and unkind people. I haven't listend to WLBR since she came there. My friends call me if they hear something they think I should know is happening and that is the only time I listen. Who truly has time to listen to this all morning? I don't. She brings heartache to people and communities by allowing people to rant on about things they truly have no idea what they are talking about--they are just giving their uninformed opinion. WLBR could certainly fill that time slot with some good news and music.Maybe then the more educated would listen.
Tjtiene

Washington, DC

#18 Aug 25, 2014
If you don't. Like her why do you listen to her show?
Chris

Lebanon, PA

#19 Aug 26, 2014
Why would somone start a forum on this? Grow up. Don't need to listen to the show!!
ed kleinfeltertrend ing

Lebanon, PA

#20 Feb 26, 2015
lLaura thinks shes a star.Truth is, her audance consists of old people in diapers ,blabbermouths and know it alls like herself. I know i can change the channel but i need a laugh now and then,,,,,,,,SO STUPID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tire company employees accused of spying via e-... (Feb '11) Apr 9 the cooker lady 77
News Lebanon pawn shop owner changed with sale of st... Apr 4 LonelyLovelyLady 1
News Owner/chef at Trattoria Fratelli not in it for ... (Apr '10) Mar 31 Ms-v 20
News A wilting Pennsylvania Dutch tradition: ham and... Mar 28 Fannie Pak 1
Review: On The Corner Grocery (Oct '12) Mar '15 Catherine grey 17
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Folmer as State Senator? Mar '15 Chris Ferrara 1
News New gym focuses on functional workouts (Jul '10) Mar '15 smashhits 6
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]