Man, 19, accused of sex with young girls

A 19-year-old South Lebanon Township man has been arrested and accused of sexually assaulting three middle-school-aged girls. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Perth Amboy, NJ

#1 Dec 18, 2008
I'm NOT saying what this man did is not a crime. However, I am curious and wondering WHY was this under age girl out at 1am?? Where were her parents? I have teenagers and I know there is a curfew law. As for the other locations, again it sounds like other people were in the home at the time. It even states that this could have been prevented because this man asked someone else for a condom knowing that the young girl went upstairs with this man. It also seems like the girls knew what they were doing. Again, I'm NOT saying any of this is acceptable; I am however questioning why the only person who seems to be in any sort or trouble is the 19 year old man/child. Not to make ANY excuse for any of this but, to say teenage girls do not understand what they are doing and can not be held accountable for their actions is incorrect. Have you seen the way young girls dress? Thongs sticking out of their pants and more make-up then a circus clown. These girls know exactly what they are doing. IF you think they don't, then please tell me why teenagers under the age of 16 are charged with theft if they steal?? Again, just curious...
beenthere

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2008
wondering wrote:
I'm NOT saying what this man did is not a crime. However, I am curious and wondering WHY was this under age girl out at 1am?? Where were her parents? I have teenagers and I know there is a curfew law. As for the other locations, again it sounds like other people were in the home at the time. It even states that this could have been prevented because this man asked someone else for a condom knowing that the young girl went upstairs with this man. It also seems like the girls knew what they were doing. Again, I'm NOT saying any of this is acceptable; I am however questioning why the only person who seems to be in any sort or trouble is the 19 year old man/child. Not to make ANY excuse for any of this but, to say teenage girls do not understand what they are doing and can not be held accountable for their actions is incorrect. Have you seen the way young girls dress? Thongs sticking out of their pants and more make-up then a circus clown. These girls know exactly what they are doing. IF you think they don't, then please tell me why teenagers under the age of 16 are charged with theft if they steal?? Again, just curious...
No i do not think a 12 year old is mature enough to do the right thing, I think a 19 year old should be. i came from a family where my dad left when I was 6 and my mom was not stable. When i was 13 i had sex for the first time with a 21 year old. I got pregnant. I was persuaded to have an abortion. It was a horrible thing to go through. Spent all of my life feeling like I killed a baby (and I did) and suffered physical and emotionally. I was treated like trash when i got my abortion I never forgot that day. The staff was so cruel to me. He didnít Indore pain of suffering. I wonder how many tears he shed. NONE
I blamed MYSELF. My daughter just turned 13 i looked at her and for the first time and i blamed HIM!!!!! My God she is a little girl yet and so was I! Please don't make excused up for this MAN he is a MAN legally. Older guys take advantage of young girls. They prey on young girls who are naive and have bad family lives. They use them and dispose them like trash. A young girl is searching to feel loved and fit in, these older men know that. This Man knew it was illegal itís not like he just so happen to fall in love with a younger girl(love had nothing to do with it)SEX! there were 3 that we know of SO FAR.
As the years went on I found out that the piece of shit that took advantage of me was with other LITTLE GIRLS, 12,13 My only regret that he didnít sit in jail like this man will be. That I might have let other go through what i did because of my embarrassment that people would find out what I did.
My advice is to make your daughters feel loved and secure. so they don't go looking for pigs like this man! A 19 year old has no business having sex with a 12, 13 year old minor so don't you dare blame these young girls when you don't know who they are. I don't care what type of clothing have on or how much make-up they have on. He preys on young girls and if it was my daughter I would make sure he is stopped before he donít go down stairs and ask for a condom next time and pregnants a 12 year old.

beenthere

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Dec 18, 2008
And just to let you know I didnt use makeup are dress inappropriate.
lebanon county sucks

Riverton, NJ

#4 Dec 18, 2008
again this is lebanon county, where they dont put child molesters in jail.. he'll get probation or maybe 3 months in jail at most.. is that right for damaging someone for life?
BornInLebanon

Annville, PA

#5 Dec 18, 2008
lebanon county sucks wrote:
again this is lebanon county, where they dont put child molesters in jail.. he'll get probation or maybe 3 months in jail at most.. is that right for damaging someone for life?
Hell no and you're right! Look at Brossman, he's back cutting hair like nothing ever happened!
Fritter

Lebanon, PA

#6 Dec 18, 2008
This town is turning into the sexual deviant capitol of the world.

Every week there is a news report about some piece of shit molesting kids.

Perhaps if we started burning these turds at the stake in the 9th & Cumberland parking lot the problem would end.
red24fun

Lancaster, PA

#7 Dec 18, 2008
COME ON JUDGES WAKE UP!!!! HERE IS A PERSON THAT WAS ARRESTED AND GUILTY OF AGGRAVARED ASSULT AND BURGARLY LAST YEAR . YOU SLAPPED HIM ON THE WRIST. INSTEAD OF GIVING HIM THE SENTENCE HE DESERVED , AND THEN THIS HAPPENS.I HOPE YOU JUDGES FEEL GOOD ABOUT HOW YOU RUINED THESE CHILDRENS LIVES AND FAMILIES LIVES!!!
fungion

United States

#8 Dec 18, 2008
red24fun wrote:
COME ON JUDGES WAKE UP!!!! HERE IS A PERSON THAT WAS ARRESTED AND GUILTY OF AGGRAVARED ASSULT AND BURGARLY LAST YEAR . YOU SLAPPED HIM ON THE WRIST. INSTEAD OF GIVING HIM THE SENTENCE HE DESERVED , AND THEN THIS HAPPENS.I HOPE YOU JUDGES FEEL GOOD ABOUT HOW YOU RUINED THESE CHILDRENS LIVES AND FAMILIES LIVES!!!
Good he has a record. I could not see any interest in a 12 year old at 19 thats just sick! These girls were taking advantage of.
Viv

Pottstown, PA

#9 Dec 18, 2008
this is a very big problem, but it isn't just lebanon, it is the whole world it happens everyday not just here so i doubt we are the sexual deviant capital of the world.
leb

Hillsborough, NJ

#10 Dec 18, 2008
Viv wrote:
this is a very big problem, but it isn't just lebanon, it is the whole world it happens everyday not just here so i doubt we are the sexual deviant capital of the world.
I agree
Lebanon 4 Life

Pine Grove, PA

#11 Dec 19, 2008
This is not just a USA, PA or Lebanon issue...it is worldwide. This town is definately NOT the "sexual deviate capitol", nor as "bad" as some make it to be. It's a small town with big problems, yes. The mentality needs upgrading, yes...but the problem is NOT "Lebanon" itself...that is simply geography. The problem is mentality of the judicial system in some instances, the "old way" of thinking in other instances and the fact that the people don't stand up for what they believe. Instead, the hang their head in shame and say "Lebanon is the problem".

What is a shame...is that we have allowed our town to become what it is (in the negative sense)...and our judicial system is not near tough enough on those who truly deserve it...and most times, too tough on those who have committed "smaller" crimes.
Lebanon Raised

Miami, FL

#13 Dec 20, 2008
I just read through all this..
I once was a 12 yr old running the nights of lebanon. Now im 21 with a 4 year old daughter. These lil girls aren't stupid. Where the h*** are the parents? Why is a 12 yr old out on the streets at 1am? I would questions the 12 yrs old safety as well as any other kid in her household. For a mother to allow or not even care that her child is outside at that time its insane. As for the 19 boy, I bet you 9 out of 10 those girls provoked him. I know how I was at 12,13..i saw a guy that i thought was good looking i tried to do whatever i could to get his attention, if sleeping with him was one then then by all means i did. So dont put all the blame on this kid.**As for the girl who got an abortion...ur sob story is not needed. Your not talkin about u, we're talkin about a kid that can get his WHOLE entire life jammed inside a cell cus more then likely these little girls were being hot a**ses..
fungion

Harrisburg, PA

#14 Dec 21, 2008
Lebanon Raised wrote:
I once was a 12 yr old running the nights of lebanon. Now im 21 with a 4 year old daughter. These lil girls aren't stupid. Where the h*** are the parents? Why is a 12 yr old out on the streets at 1am? I would questions the 12 yrs old safety as well as any other kid in her household. For a mother to allow or not even care that her child is outside at that time its insane. As for the 19 boy, I bet you 9 out of 10 those girls provoked him. I know how I was at 12,13..i saw a guy that i thought was good looking i tried to do whatever i could to get his attention, if sleeping with him was one then then by all means i did. So dont put all the blame on this kid.**As for the girl who got an abortion...ur sob story is not needed. Your not talkin about u, we're talkin about a kid that can get his WHOLE entire life jammed inside a cell cus more then likely these little girls were being hot a**ses..
I hope you live where your ISP says. If not go back! If you didn't want to read the sob story skip over it. And please stop having sex with young kids you perv!
givy

Cypress, CA

#15 Dec 24, 2008
I want to see
confused in leb

Marlton, NJ

#16 Dec 26, 2008
fungion wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you live where your ISP says. If not go back! If you didn't want to read the sob story skip over it. And please stop having sex with young kids you perv!
it never said she has sex with young kids idiot
confused in leb

Marlton, NJ

#17 Dec 26, 2008
Lebanon Raised wrote:
honestly i completely agree wit you!!! these little girls in lebanon are hot asses!!! i cant count the number of times i would be walkin or driving home from work at the hospital in the late night/early morning hours -- and would see these young lil girls walkin around lookin like lil hoes! im definetly not saynin they deserved to be molested and rapes - but i am saying they should never have been in that situation in the first place! i know that my mother would have never let me even be caught up in a situation like that (cuz she was on top of who i was with, where i was at!!! and i definetly wasn't allowed to be out late at 12, 13, 14 0r even 15)- and i can asssure you that i will not let my daughters be caught up in some shit like that either!
HIOTW

Witmer, PA

#18 Dec 26, 2008
At the rate Lebanon County is going they will have more perverts that jobs in two weeks.
aqil shahzad

Islamabad, Pakistan

#19 Jan 1, 2009
ok
drawshylove

Yehud, Israel

#22 Jan 6, 2009
drawshy love lebanon rurls sexy soooooooooooooooooooooo motsh
pahoua vang

Eau Claire, WI

#23 Jan 8, 2009
what time do you guys pick us up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr ED Swindell 51,458
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 19 hr Jeremy 183
Tire company employees accused of spying via e-... (Feb '11) Sun mannix 66
Lebanon County judge nixes plea deal (Nov '09) Sep 5 lady 63
Should Laura Lebeau be banned from radio ? (Oct '10) Aug 26 Chris 19
Syria militants leave Lebanese border town Aug '14 Rainbow Kid 6
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••