Annville man convicted of having sex ...

Annville man convicted of having sex with girl

There are 12 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Dec 16, 2009, titled Annville man convicted of having sex with girl. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A 22-year-old Annville Township man has been convicted of having sex with a girl when she was 15 years old in July last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

bait spotter

Lancaster, PA

#1 Dec 16, 2009
(paste from previous (2007) convictions)....
Judge Bradford H. Charles sentenced Christopher Sides, 23, of 254 Valley Road, South Londonderry Township, and Benjamin Banko, 22, of 135 N. Lincoln St.,...
(end paste)

The list goes on and on.....
..... ever wonder why someone came up with an English word "Jailbait" ??

THIS is on google:

Urban Dictionary: jailbait
jailbait - 25 definitions - An attractive underaged girl who you'd like to bang. But if you get caught banging her you'll go to jail, so she's the ...
catpaw

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 16, 2009
what is your point?
Truth or Lies

Albany, GA

#3 Dec 16, 2009
He will be the bait while in prison.....LOL
cuz

Long Branch, NJ

#4 Dec 16, 2009
the point is: she probably wanted it so why is he guilty? you know in some more civilized countries they marry at the ripe age of 12
Serving Proudly

Auburn, PA

#5 Dec 16, 2009
More civilized?????? Like Afghanistan???
catpaw

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 16, 2009
cuz wrote:
the point is: she probably wanted it so why is he guilty? you know in some more civilized countries they marry at the ripe age of 12
Please tell me you are joking. Please tell me someone doesn't truly think that way. Please?
thomas paine

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Dec 16, 2009
She was probably 15 going on 30. Seriously they must lower the age of consent, there are way to many of these cases showing up.
make it all legal

Lancaster, PA

#8 Dec 17, 2009
Sure lets lower the age of consent, because she was 15 going on 30, raise the BAC for DUI becaus it was one beer going on twelve, and raise the speed limit because I just can't drive 55!
cwbuff

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 17, 2009
thomas paine wrote:
She was probably 15 going on 30. Seriously they must lower the age of consent, there are way to many of these cases showing up.
Of course, you are entitled to your opinion but a 15 year old girl is still a child - no matter what she looks like, how she acts, or how she dresses. Having sex with a child is illegal as it should be. How about these men (and women) practicing a little SELF CONTROL? Or is that just too much to ask?
thomas paine

Harrisburg, PA

#10 Dec 17, 2009
Obviously it is asking to much and thats why there are all these cases showing up. There is an old saying, A hard d#ck has no conscious.
Thepure12

Denver, PA

#11 Sep 13, 2011
make it all legal wrote:
Sure lets lower the age of consent, because she was 15 going on 30, raise the BAC for DUI becaus it was one beer going on twelve, and raise the speed limit because I just can't drive 55!
Yea you are retarded and make no sense.
teenie 1961

Gordonville, PA

#12 Apr 9, 2012
sO WHAT ARE the charges of this 22 year old for having sex with a 15 year old???? What tell me he got a slap on the wrist, and he actually touched and had sex with her?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Trafelet Jul 22 The Smith family 2
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... (Jan '15) Jul 19 DON MEEHAN 4
News Parent asks Northern Lebanon to keep teachers (Apr '11) Jun '15 Teacher 48
News UPDATE(3): Victim burned in Lebanon Co. fire in... (Jun '11) Jun '15 Elaine Bashore 3
Lebanon” Levi Stoltzfus (Jan '13) Jun '15 Amish Angels MC 31
Review: SPA Nails May '15 Rosie 1
News Judge Jones sends three to Lebanon County priso... (Jul '10) May '15 majestic 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages