Lebanon” Levi Stoltzfus

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Come on now

Mcminnville, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Does he really sit at his desk in a dingy old barn all day and wait on people from his community to come sit and make complaints about pies , buggy races and neibours hanging undergarments too close to Amish folks homes and organizing parties and fight nights?
levi who

Lancaster, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
He's a local schmow with a rap sheet for DUI and other things.

There's nothing Lebanon about Levi.

Watch something else.
Come on now

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2013
So is he actually from pa or Ohio ?sourses are that he is on a local fire dept is he an actual Lebanon resident or from somewhere else?
amish mafia

Lebanon, PA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Don't mess with Lebanon Levi he'll trash your face!!
jim

Kyle, TX

#5 Jan 13, 2013
amish mafia wrote:
Don't mess with Lebanon Levi he'll trash your face!!
levi would transform himself or become disfigured if he chose to conduct himself in texas as he does in pennsylvania or ohio, whatever.
amish mafia

Lebanon, PA

#6 Jan 13, 2013
are you smoking green corn?
Kimberly

Titusville, PA

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Levi is hot.
Lancaster Lee

Carlisle, PA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Lebanon Levi ain't no punk. If you got a problem with my boy Levi then you got a problem with me and you don't want that.
Amish Gangsta

Hanover, PA

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Merlin talks just like an English homosexual.
Jim Jones from Jonestown

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jan 17, 2013
What is wrong with you local yokels? Lebanon Levi is the only thing going on this lame county and no one wants to discuss him and the Amish Mafia? Get with it you bologna heads!
juggalo

Ypsilanti, MI

#12 Jan 17, 2013
First off, levi is a fat punk with no balls. Merlin, well his name says enough. He looks like mclovin from super bad. Seriously, who the fuck would be scared of either of them?...why would you NOT stand up to them. They are not at all intimidating at all. They have no respect for their community. They run things like a tyrannical dictatorship and think they are tough guys. Lmao! Levi is "Amish " yet has I nicer car than me!?!.....STAGED!
juggalo

Ypsilanti, MI

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Fake tough guys. That's all they are. Great show though. I like it how I like wrestling. I don't believe for one second that its real, but its entertaining. Esther is thick man. She gotta banging ass booty. Shes a freak, u can tell. I need to Holland at an Amish chick lol
Hayman

Lynn, MA

#14 Jan 23, 2013
This is gotta be true.
Merlin from Mt Gretna

Blairs Mills, PA

#15 Jan 23, 2013
juggalo wrote:
Fake tough guys. That's all they are. Great show though. I like it how I like wrestling. I don't believe for one second that its real, but its entertaining. Esther is thick man. She gotta banging ass booty. Shes a freak, u can tell. I need to Holland at an Amish chick lol
Esther only screws black guys from what I've read. A total white trash skank.
Lester from West Chester

Lancaster, PA

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Watch the border with Chester County,
and stay on your side.
Our eyes are on US 30 and US 322.
Gap and Honey Brook are MINE.
Mork from York

Hanover, PA

#18 Feb 6, 2013
All y'all wannabe Amish are soft yo. Especially Lebanon Levi, Jolin, John, and Alvin. Come on over to York County and we'll show you what being a badass Amishman is all about.
Lebanon Leroy

Hanover, PA

#19 Feb 24, 2013
brenda6704

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Levi is hot.
shannon diggs

United States

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Wish I could of been there last month to meet him in person. Love the show and plan on going up in July in the Hershey area but going to Lancaster for the day. Hope to run into him and say hello!:-)
shannon diggs

United States

#22 Apr 9, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
levi would transform himself or become disfigured if he chose to conduct himself in

texas as he does in pennsylvania or ohio, whatever.
what in the hell does that mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Laura Lebeau be banned from radio ? (Oct '10) Thu huntsman 25
News Tire company employees accused of spying via e-... (Feb '11) Apr 9 the cooker lady 77
News Lebanon pawn shop owner changed with sale of st... Apr 4 LonelyLovelyLady 1
News Owner/chef at Trattoria Fratelli not in it for ... (Apr '10) Mar 31 Ms-v 20
News A wilting Pennsylvania Dutch tradition: ham and... Mar 28 Fannie Pak 1
Review: On The Corner Grocery (Oct '12) Mar 26 Catherine grey 17
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Folmer as State Senator? Mar 23 Chris Ferrara 1

Fire Warning for Lebanon County was issued at April 18 at 2:54AM EDT

More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]