Craigslist Ad Lists Baby For Sale For...

Craigslist Ad Lists Baby For Sale For $1,000

There are 5 comments on the WNBC New York story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Craigslist Ad Lists Baby For Sale For $1,000. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

A Lebanon couple said Tuesday they were the victims of a sick joke after someone used their name to list a baby for sale, television station KPTV in Portland reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

Barbarika

New York, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2008
Dont you think it is about time that there is an investigation of the fruitcakes running Craigslist? I believe that their credibility has been called into question with the recent spate of bogus and hurtful ads being placed on its website.
Enough with the nonsense. Craigslist should be held accountable for the damage inflicted on the innocent parties affected by the bogus ads.
wassman

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2008
Well if they did that, then they would have to charge for using the site. Kind of defeats the purpose of having the free site available to post items for sale. If people don't like it, they shouldn't use it. You get what you pay for. If you aren't happy with the service, ask for a refund. Oh, that's right. It's free.

“Holla!!! ”

Since: Mar 08

Chitty's town

#3 Mar 26, 2008
not cool
Bob

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 26, 2008
I hope it a sick joke and not someone actually selling a baby under a false name. It really would'nt surprise me though.
brewha40

Cottageville, SC

#5 Mar 26, 2008
It is not a joke.It was a strung out black couple(of course) that was out of dope and thought they could trade a baby for some dope...This all happened after the husband participated in gay sex with the dealer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Fenn Jun 2 Bill 2
Professional Tree Service for Salem surrounding... Jan '16 KaleMick 1
Finding Love in Albany OR. (Aug '13) Oct '15 Kerry 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, OR (Jan '12) Oct '15 Kerry 38
Best park for my toddler? (Sep '15) Sep '15 KyleJ77 1
sex (Jul '15) Jul '15 541myhome 2
Dewey & Sybil (miller) West (Jan '15) Jan '15 boobs911 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages