Craigslist Ad Lists Baby For Sale For $1,000

Full story: WNBC New York

A Lebanon couple said Tuesday they were the victims of a sick joke after someone used their name to list a baby for sale, television station KPTV in Portland reported.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2008
Barbarika

Middletown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Dont you think it is about time that there is an investigation of the fruitcakes running Craigslist? I believe that their credibility has been called into question with the recent spate of bogus and hurtful ads being placed on its website.
Enough with the nonsense. Craigslist should be held accountable for the damage inflicted on the innocent parties affected by the bogus ads.
wassman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Well if they did that, then they would have to charge for using the site. Kind of defeats the purpose of having the free site available to post items for sale. If people don't like it, they shouldn't use it. You get what you pay for. If you aren't happy with the service, ask for a refund. Oh, that's right. It's free.

“Holla!!! ”

Since: Mar 08

Chitty's town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

not cool
Bob

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

I hope it a sick joke and not someone actually selling a baby under a false name. It really would'nt surprise me though.
brewha40

Cottageville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

It is not a joke.It was a strung out black couple(of course) that was out of dope and thought they could trade a baby for some dope...This all happened after the husband participated in gay sex with the dealer....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Marisa Nicole Birky Jul 21 Mmmmhmm 2
Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 What is 201
Kmart will close Albany store in September, cut... Jun '14 cant say 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, OR (Jan '12) May '14 6theagle 36
Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
New Linn arrests and mugshots Apr '14 Here 2
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••