Judge lobbies Linn to keep Tangent's ...

Judge lobbies Linn to keep Tangent's justice court open

There are 1 comment on the Albany Democrat-Herald story from Jun 20, 2007, titled Judge lobbies Linn to keep Tangent's justice court open. In it, Albany Democrat-Herald reports that:

“Because this isn't a partnership anymore, I wouldn't want to step on the toes of Tangent”

Justice Lemhouse is seeking a new location to house the facility Tangent may or may not have a Linn County justice court past June 30. via Albany Democrat-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Democrat-Herald.

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2007
Harrisburg, Ore also has a justice court which meets at city hall. After checking it out last week and seeing a near capacity crowd in front of Judge Lemhouse I would suggest that drivers in Southern Linn county slow down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding Love in Albany OR. (Aug '13) Oct '15 Kerry 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, OR (Jan '12) Oct '15 Kerry 38
Best park for my toddler? Sep '15 KyleJ77 1
sex Jul '15 541myhome 2
Dewey & Sybil (miller) West (Jan '15) Jan '15 boobs911 1
News Cat breeder arrested, accused of animal abuse (Dec '12) Oct '14 cfacatteryreviews 6
Election Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep '14 Will he 207
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages