Enrollment down in Oregon schools

Feb 5, 2009 Full story: The Oregonian

Students at Green Acres Elementary in Lebanon work on their morning math lesson.

Full Story
Stacy

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2009
I've done a lot of research on alternative education. The only form of alternative education where average scores on standardized testing are lower than traditional public schools, is online schooling.
Oregon Is Disgusting

Happy Valley, OR

#2 Feb 14, 2009
It would be a good thing for people here to put a moratorium on brat production. The brats that currently fill every nook and cranny drop trash, vandalize, harass and generally make hell on earth even worse if that is even possible.

THAT would be the lesson to draw from this and from this:

"Teachers told Oregon lawmakers on Friday that they're the victims of injustice: the state has stripped their faculty lounges junk food machines. You see, the same law that blocks kids' access to vending machines at school has had the unintended consequence of blocking teachers access to the same salty, sugary, high-fat snacks, reports this morning's Oregonian."

Honestly, this isn't fair given the massive depression and anxiety that is created by 11 months of rain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue Will he 207
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, OR (Jan '12) Aug '14 julie 37
Marisa Nicole Birky Jul '14 Mmmmhmm 2
Kmart will close Albany store in September, cut... Jun '14 cant say 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Oregon (... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Joey 5
New Linn arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon Jobs

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]