Sherrif tramples on civil rights

Sherrif tramples on civil rights

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Doug Hansen

Oxnard, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2009
On Dec 11 no less than six Linn County Sherriffs entered my home without permission, no doubt searched my residence and papers and belongings and by forcefull presense took possession on my home and belongings. Upon returnign at 4pm I was confronted by a Sherriffs officer threatening tresspass and arrest and to leave and not come back. the offecer stated that he was conducting the execution at the request of the County Commissioners tw which I replied "I have not had due process, where is the court order of execution or warrant directing you to evict me".
Irritated by the request the officer produced a letter I lhad recieved to which I replied lthat the opinion of an assistant county attorney did no lgive the officer the authority to invade a peacefull hone and execute such a harshful exiction without notice, without due process and in the dead of winter, throwing a disabled veteran in his sixties from his home with a lease and rent prepaid for more than six months, deprived of warm clothing, food and medicine with his pets in the darkness with temperatures in the single digits, forced for some time now to go door to door for food and warmth and rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Gibson Jun '17 merril 2
Wife wants to trade pics with gentlemen from ch... (Jul '16) Mar '17 Anonymous 6
Tribute My Wife! (Jul '16) Mar '17 Anon 2
Snow covers up all of the trash in this town (Feb '17) Feb '17 Hidden Voice 1
New Linn arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Feb '17 da da 5
My wife wants to know if Black men would li... (Jul '16) Jan '17 Metoo 2
Brandon Bandy (Nov '09) Jan '17 Sad 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages