Security fears curb U.S. diplomats

Security fears curb U.S. diplomats

There are 6 comments on the Press of Atlantic City story from Jul 7, 2007, titled Security fears curb U.S. diplomats. In it, Press of Atlantic City reports that:

“We can be very creative, and the bottom line is that our officers are out there. They are out there beyond the wire.”

Kosovo Serbs wave national flags during a protest rally against a UN plan for the future status of Kosovo province, outside the U.S. embassy in Belgrade, Serbia in this Feb. via Press of Atlantic City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press of Atlantic City.

Katana-Ferizaj

Albania

#2 Jul 14, 2007
Cetrissss wrote:
If past teach us something that it is repeating.
Through all history everybody that atacks Serbs has lose so naturaly and albanians terorists will lose.
Practical examples:
1. Turks= Knocked Down
2. Hungarian empair= Knocked Down
3. Germans= Knocked Down
4. Albanians= Will be Knocked Down Soon
Just immagine my dear albanians your collapse is next...thats Future so do not resist...
Do you think that Serbian Kosovo should be giveen to the Albanian Child smugglers:
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres ?
imgurl=http://news.bbc.co.uk/o lmedia/860000/images/_863620_g irl300.jpg&imgrefurl=http: //news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8 63620.stm&h=180&w=300 &sz=14&hl=en&start =9&tbnid=-k0L2XCAjOIO9M: &tbnh=70&tbnw=116& prev=/images%3Fq%3Dalbanian%2B mafia%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%2 6hl%3Den%26sa%3DG
You know only copy+paste.. U deset recih ti zatvaras celu historiju...Tipicno srpski... One advice,take a look a map, serbia sooner will circle only around beograd. It wil be a satellite of great albani, just like solar system...I think that brighters day will come in Balkan
Katana-Ferizaj

Albania

#4 Jul 14, 2007
RATKO wrote:
<quoted text>
you shut up child smuggler and go pick up you sis off the street ,poor thing is worn out of so many costumers,especially from Ukranian battalion!They like to phuk yous like them munkeys with rubber bullets in Prishtina
lol
Hahaha.... dal se budis nocu i vikas:Krajina, krajina... I ti u irsku....So my "friend"ratko-pickic e-glupice I have an instinct that you're father was a croatian. But the problem is that you have herited more by your serb mother.Therefore i must conclude that you are GAY(like most of the serb mens)... I tako docice dan kad svaki albanac ce bude kralj harema(sa srpkinjama naravno izbeglice) avi muskarci jebajte se medju sebe... I think that serbia ima najveci broj izbeglica zahvaljuci njihovim snaznim "pobedama"... Ne znam al poceo sam uzivati u ovom sajtu...

Since: Jul 07

Lindsay, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2007
RATKO wrote:
<quoted text>
you shut up child smuggler and go pick up you sis off the street ,poor thing is worn out of so many costumers,especially from Ukranian battalion!They like to phuk yous like them munkeys with rubber bullets in Prishtina
lol
Weren't you shot by a firing squad?

Since: Jul 07

Lindsay, CA

#7 Jul 20, 2007
RATKO wrote:
<quoted text>
And who the phuk are you?
The All-Seeing Buzzard Beak. I read your obituary. It was a just a damn shame that your life ended in such a manner.
SERB

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2007
Buzzard Beak wrote:
<quoted text>
The All-Seeing Buzzard Beak. I read your obituary. It was a just a damn shame that your life ended in such a manner.
Now we got a 12 year old Muslim with his stuffed animal in the forum....how cute. Go to bed, little boy. Your daddy is out pimping mommy and should be back soon. If he catches you awake at this hour he'll probably sell you.
shkau i shkines

Hamilton, Canada

#10 Jul 20, 2007
SERB wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we got a 12 year old Muslim with his stuffed animal in the forum....how cute. Go to bed, little boy. Your daddy is out pimping mommy and should be back soon. If he catches you awake at this hour he'll probably sell you.
how come your mom is giving me a bl*w j*b,as i am writing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A&P store replacement Nov 26 Gamshaft 1
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Jul '17 Kelly 3
Welcome to Download #1 Millionaire Dating App F... (May '17) Jun '17 Duke 2
Merv Griffin's old house address? (Jul '12) May '17 ambodian 6
Where is the gym? (Dec '16) Mar '17 lifter 2
News Tax preparer accused of $383K in fraudulent fil... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Once bitten 1
Driver needed: (Feb '17) Feb '17 For a friend 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages