Review: 1 Nation Restoration

Review: 1 Nation Restoration

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

sally anne

Newton, NJ

#1 Jul 16, 2008
I had air duct and carpet cleaning service with this company. They did a wonderful job!! The gentlemen were very knowledgeable and polite. I had several estimates and I feel I made the right choice with 1 nation Restoration. I would definatley recommend this company.
Ron R

Newton, NJ

#2 Aug 7, 2008
I was very happy with the duck cleaning service I had done by Wesley. He was polite and knew what he was talking about. They gave me a fair price and a discount because I'm a senior. These guys even helped me move some things that were too heavy to lift myself. They did a stellar job and whent above and beyond. This company made a happy customer out of me!
ric

Owings Mills, MD

#3 Jan 27, 2009
bait & switch company
another unhappy customer

Havertown, PA

#4 Aug 25, 2009
this company is a joke, they will go in to your house saying that they will charge you $37.09 and then they charge you for additional components that they don't even mention wen you make the appointment. my bill came up to almost $900.00 and the they give me a 50%off discount. and I told then that was still to much for me, and they gave me another discount, so it went from $900 to $150 for the same work...how can you drop $750.00 and do the same work? BIG SCAM!!! AND NOW THEY HAVE CHANGED THE NAME FROM 1 NATION RESTORATION TO CRYSTAL CLEAN that right people.....CRYSTAL CLEAN.....DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE
Lin

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#5 Nov 30, 2009
another unhappy customer wrote:
this company is a joke, they will go in to your house saying that they will charge you $37.09 and then they charge you for additional components that they don't even mention wen you make the appointment. my bill came up to almost $900.00 and the they give me a 50%off discount. and I told then that was still to much for me, and they gave me another discount, so it went from $900 to $150 for the same work...how can you drop $750.00 and do the same work? BIG SCAM!!! AND NOW THEY HAVE CHANGED THE NAME FROM 1 NATION RESTORATION TO CRYSTAL CLEAN that right people.....CRYSTAL CLEAN.....DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE
So glad that we canceled todays appt!
very happy thank you

Lancaster, PA

#6 Sep 17, 2011
I had a fllod job done in my basement last week. and my tech was Luis he was great he helped me understand all the points of what may and will happened in the future if i didnt treat the problem asap. All i want to say if anyone needs a flood job done call and ask for the service of Luis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merv Griffin's old house address? (Jul '12) Jul 15 peter 4
Just plain wrong: Mack vs Henning (Jul '09) May '15 srudyk 39
Review: Winnewald Day Camp (Jul '14) May '15 gamma1148 2
NJ Fraternal Order of Police and telephone fund... (Feb '08) Mar '15 rlskeptic 51
Hello Mar '15 David alimi 1
The price to pick-up garbage is too high! (Nov '14) Feb '15 Dermot 3
Review: Campagna, William D Phd - William D Cam... (Sep '11) Jul '14 Worried Grandma 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages