Who will decide Lebanon's future?

Who will decide Lebanon's future?

There are 10 comments on the Ya Libnan story from Apr 13, 2006, titled Who will decide Lebanon's future?. In it, Ya Libnan reports that:

Thursday, 13 April, 2006 @ 8:22 PM Beirut - In this article political commentator Marianna Belenkaya of RIA Novosti arrives at the conclusion that only the Lebanese will be able to decide their own future and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ya Libnan.

Ahmad - Dubai - UAE

Owings Mills, MD

#1 Apr 13, 2006
I agree. Only the Lebanese themselves can determine their future. Hezbollah has to realize that neither Iran nor Syria really care about them or Lebanon. Syria is using Hezbollah as a leverage and Iran is using Hezbollah to achieve its goal of becoming a nuclear state. Both countries could dump Hezbollah as soon as they achieve their goals.
Dacus

Romania

#2 Jul 21, 2006
Israel and USA
NukeMeGood

Switzerland

#3 Jul 21, 2006
Hizbollah, Iran and Syria control it.

They could say to Hizbollah, disband and stop fighting.

Then Israel will stop.

Otherwise it'll get worse and Iran and Syria will ultimately be destroyed.
Dacus

Romania

#4 Jul 21, 2006
if I fight you, do you want to give me your weapons? No! Because I do to you what I want. USA and Israel just try to trick.
mor

Israel

#5 Jul 21, 2006
dacus israel only want that hizbullah disarm all the weapons.
we support lebanon army to take the control in north lebanon
but unfortunately they don't enthusiastic to do that.
u need to remember one thing,hizbullah start this fight.
we don't want this war.
all the millions dollar that we spending on this war
can be used to eduction,culture and many other things.
Dacus

Romania

#8 Jul 21, 2006
3 Romanian journalists were kidnapped in Irak. Romania did not declare an war against Irak. We negociated. You do not want to negociate. You want to take Palestinian territory. That is the true!
ean

Germany

#9 Jul 21, 2006
Dacus wrote:
3 Romanian journalists were kidnapped in Irak. Romania did not declare an war against Irak. We negociated. You do not want to negociate. You want to take Palestinian territory. That is the true!
another quote from and arabic historian:
"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not."

-- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian to Anglo- American Committee of Inquiry, 1946
morhammed faslarrah tor

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jul 21, 2006
Dacus wrote:
so why don't you go to lebanon or gaza and fight for them..show the world that yoy can fight to..enough of garbage talk..
mor

Israel

#12 Jul 21, 2006
Dacus wrote:
if it was happend in rumania and iraq army launch rockets towards bucharest and kill and kidnap soldiers i guess romania was not sit quiet.
you have to understand that this is not the first time that they do this.we have to end it once and for all.they want to kill all of us they not human.
it's very easy to say this thing when u live in romnia you don't know the meaning of the word terror.lucky you.
please before you replay learn some history.
Lowell

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jul 21, 2006
God protect you mor. I am trying to get people to see facts here, and I guess they are moving to other websites to spread there propaganda. Do not concern yourself with what they think on here. You make sure there is peace in Israel soon.
God bless you.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for thiers is the kingdom of Heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Jul 12 Kelly 3
Welcome to Download #1 Millionaire Dating App F... Jun '17 Duke 2
Merv Griffin's old house address? (Jul '12) May '17 ambodian 6
Where is the gym? (Dec '16) Mar '17 lifter 2
News Tax preparer accused of $383K in fraudulent fil... Mar '17 Once bitten 1
Driver needed: Feb '17 For a friend 2
News Concert to mark director's 20th year with Susse... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Amy Lynn Petrie 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages