Taxes climb, but some get a break

Taxes climb, but some get a break

There are 2 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Taxes climb, but some get a break. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Many residents of the Lebanon School District will see their real-estate taxes go up but their actual tax bill go down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Resident

Perkasie, PA

#2 Jun 17, 2008
Don't worry....they will surely screw us some other way! So enjoy it for the time we get the break.
caroline -

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2008
The whole Lebanon School District is one of wealth and priviledge. Their real tax assessment goes up and they get to pay less. What is wrong with that peculiar picture, even for NJ it is weird. I bet they are a bunch of demanding people as far as anything else goes. Who will provide for all the things they want. The poor folk. Pretty soon they will tell you that Hamden road has poachers on the land, and then they don't have to pay. Actually it looks pretty shabby these days with RV's about. Put the RV's in the house with you so they aren't so unsightly. Where do you think you are in Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the gym? 18 hr VHM66 1
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Oct '16 Rick 2
News Fact checking Clinton's speech slamming Trump i... Jul '16 Hannah2016 1
Review: Winnewald Day Camp (Jul '14) Jun '16 sinkships82 3
News Video: Rutgers coach wins College Baseball Insp... (May '16) May '16 Wayne T Haryshorn 3
men in New Jersey who support registered sex of... (Oct '13) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
Tim Stepp (Mar '16) Mar '16 Just wait 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages