Man convicted of assaulting 2 boys

Full story: Lebanon Daily News
A Lebanon County jury has convicted a 44-year-old North Lebanon Township man of indecently assaulting two teenage boys but cleared him of similar charges involving a third boy. Full Story
Vigilante

Perkasie, PA

#1 May 12, 2008
Man convicted of assaulting 2 boys.....here we go again..another piece of shit in Lebanon that needs a bullet put thru his head. Judge Charles send him my way and we will take care of it....for the low cost of a bullet!
nevermind

Quakertown, PA

#2 May 13, 2008
Well said I agree!!!
10 cent fix indeed.
galvodog6

Emigsville, PA

#3 May 14, 2008
Vigilante wrote:
Man convicted of assaulting 2 boys.....here we go again..another piece of shit in Lebanon that needs a bullet put thru his head. Judge Charles send him my way and we will take care of it....for the low cost of a bullet!
u love wasting those bullets... i prefer the salt and vinegar on a wound.. then a rope tied to his organ and the other end to a rock and throw the rock off a cliff while he is bolted down to the floor....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: First Choice Care LLC Sep 7 anonymous 1
Review: Campagna, William D Phd - William D Cam... (Sep '11) Jul '14 Worried Grandma 19
Review: Winnewald Day Camp Jul '14 Diabetees Mom 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24
Looking for a daycare open on Saturdays near Gl... Jun '14 Awatts 1
NJ Poll of N.J. voters shows low turnout likely fo... (Jun '10) Feb '13 Larry in VT 60
GLBT event A Music-Based Program on Bias & Bull... (Feb '13) Feb '13 GLBTOFHUNTERDONCO... 1
•••

Lebanon News Video

•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE