Killer gets 33-70 years

Killer gets 33-70 years

There are 7 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from May 29, 2008, titled Killer gets 33-70 years. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A 28-year-old city man was sentenced yesterday to 3312 to 67 years in state prison for shooting one man to death and severely injuring another last summer outside a Lebanon bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

tina m

Irvington, NJ

#1 May 29, 2008
xjason may have plead guilty, but he was far from the only guilty party. the figueroa brothers & their friends were far from innocen,unlike them, jason has not been in trouble for 7 yrs. i am not saying that i justify the end results of august 4, 2007. but i would like the public to know that the figueroa brothers, mr. moore, & mr. gibson were far from victims. the police didn't let the people know how 1. jason told them more than once we didn't want any problems , but they kept on. 2. other witnesses saw nick figueroa running down cumberland st. with a gun right after the incident.i agree jason should be punished, we moved to lebanon to get away from the violence of reading, never once thinking we'd be caught right in the middle. i extend from my family to their's my sympathy for we all know you can never bring someone back,at the same time people need to know our family is also at a loss of a good father , friend , & son
RIP George aka Fofito

Media, PA

#2 May 30, 2008
Thank you so much, George was like my brother and its nice to see that monster be put away for a long time. God Bless You George.

God must of needed a soldier.
RIP George aka Fofito

Media, PA

#3 May 30, 2008
He deserves to be put away. Thats it if nick was runnin wit a gun that dont mean nothing he didnt pop off and kill anybody did her?
RIP George aka Fofito

Media, PA

#4 May 30, 2008
he***
family friend

Irvington, NJ

#5 May 30, 2008
our thoughts & prayers are w. the serrano family is these hard times
tina

Irvington, NJ

#6 May 30, 2008
were u there?...i'm just sayin they had guns too , so they aren;t innocent in this either...if it didn't go the way it did , that would've been jason or his friend. i know jason better than he knows himself & i know if he thought it would've been fair he wouldn't have reaccted the way he did. when u have 4 dudes threatening you , your friends, & wife, with guns what would you do ? think about it <put the shoe on the other foot> so often people forget to do that. i am far from justifing what occured so don't take me worng ...i am against gun violence, but i do beleive in defending yourself even if it's against the law. i'm just saying people need to go out & have a good time when they drink.people need to end this nonsense.i feel bad for gearge's 5 kids ,as i feel bad for jason's 4 they are all innocent in this,but yet they will suffer the loss of their father's not being here w/ them. it just ain't right.please people wake up & realize the effects that guns have.
harry

Mount Gretna, PA

#7 Jul 26, 2008
it's not a gun thing. it's a people thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Jul '17 Kelly 3
Welcome to Download #1 Millionaire Dating App F... Jun '17 Duke 2
Merv Griffin's old house address? (Jul '12) May '17 ambodian 6
Where is the gym? (Dec '16) Mar '17 lifter 2
News Tax preparer accused of $383K in fraudulent fil... Mar '17 Once bitten 1
Driver needed: (Feb '17) Feb '17 For a friend 2
News Concert to mark director's 20th year with Susse... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Amy Lynn Petrie 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages