otcgirl

Bates City, MO

#1 Nov 9, 2013
anyone have any experience with attorney demoss acting crazy and messing up court cases.....he has my sisters court case messed up and appears incompetent. teachers and students at otc where he teaches say he is taking a strange personal interest in students private lives....his behavior has been reported to otc...anyone else have similar experience
Ron

Lebanon, MO

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Never had an issue.
Reason to be concerned

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Nov 21, 2013
No joke, I was in court about a month ago. Mr. Demoss was arguing 10 days jail time, but the prosecutor was offering a $50 fine. The judge actually told Demoss this was the first time a lawyer was arguing jail time over a fine. Long story short they took the fine, but I wouldn't want him on my case or as a teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 29 min Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 52 min Obama Bitches 2,805
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 97,005
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 3 hr enough is enough 508
Debate: Marijuana - Lebanon, MO (Aug '10) Thu David Breedlove 61
Do Father's Rights exist here? Thu David Breedlove 2
Review: Gann Fred & Millie Sep 16 mogirl12 1
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search