Story of my life

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Jul 29, 2013
im getting put on probation anyone know the probation company across the street from the jail? i was assigned to occss last time and didnt care for it. I really can't afford it but its better than jail lol.
Local

Saint Robert, MO

#2 Aug 3, 2013
It's called court probationary services. Here's their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ #!/pages/Court-Probationary-Se rvices-Inc/138108949695222

Good luck
Bonzo

Medford, OR

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Are they licensed and degreed? Some are saying they don't have their degrees nor their state licenses and also, there may be a conflict of interest per the State with a couple of family memebers being involved already with law enforcement. I'd stick with OCCS, they have a proven track record, IMO.
Leb Lawyer

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Court Probationary Services IS state licensed with OSCA. Unlike OCCS, their probation officers all have TRIPLE DEGREES and are very experienced in the field. There are no conflicts of interest with anyone being related to law enforcement. The only track record OCCS has is high prices, expired drug tests and several violations for lack of payments. At least that's what I've heard for YEARS. There is also a lot of suspicion that the municipal judge is a private owner.
Good luck!
competition

Leavenworth, KS

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Its amazing how some have the psychic skills of that business owner to time the opening of their new business for the new ankle bracelet moneypot. Amazing business sense and what ever happened with the rehab deal?
tug boat

Eureka, MO

#6 Aug 7, 2013
competition wrote:
Its amazing how some have the psychic skills of that business owner to time the opening of their new business for the new ankle bracelet moneypot. Amazing business sense and what ever happened with the rehab deal?
Steve started the business months ago the contract was like last week? Rehab? Never heard of him in trouble.
competition

Leavenworth, KS

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Not IN trouble, thought they were going to HAVE a rehab place in there too?
Tom

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Aug 8, 2013
They have no chance with occs having the monopoly.
leb lawyer

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Aug 8, 2013
I haven't heard anything on a rehab center.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out to KENDRA HEDGEPATH Jul 13 Pissed 2
alisha marie paradise (Feb '08) Jul 13 GrilledChee 13
News Railroad Crossing Improvment Jul 12 HorsinAround 1
Marys budget inn Jun 30 Sara 1
Good babysitters Jun '15 Lacie 2
Candice cooper May '15 Tasha 6
Rod Houston of Garrett Rd, Richland MO (Dec '10) May '15 Doris 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages