“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#82936 May 29, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he is up to his elbows in it!...
Sorry, "Norton"! It is YOU who is up to your NECK in "doo-doo"!
Bill Clinton

Branson, MO

#82937 May 29, 2013
I vote for Amber Piveral. She is a slut
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#82938 May 29, 2013
high tide and green grass wrote:
the run away train started with george bush republican... who took over a balanced budget..from clinton.. started two wars we couldnt pay for.. houseing market crashed...banks crashed.. then obama came in... still not good but better... and you want to vote republican? and bring the mess back? republicans are way outdated in their thinking.. their policys..and so on...think about it.. things were pretty good under clinton... vote for Hillary she already ran the country while bill was womanizing..
What have you been smoking?

DEMOCRATS IN THEIR OWN WORDS COVERING UP FANNIE MAE, FREDDIE MAC SCANDAL

Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis

At a 2004 hearing see Democrat after Democrat covering up and attacking the regulations to protect Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (their Cash Cows) that are now destroying our economy because the Democrats let them cheat.

WMD QUOTES FROM DEMOCRATS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Clinton: Iraq Has Abused Its Final Chance

Be Classy

United States

#82939 May 29, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are going to give Ole Norton a coronary with this news. As far as he is concerned, Christ was the result of a virgin birth and ended in a virgin death. On the up side it is good to see that he could raise more than just Lazarus.
Mocking someone's religion...regardless of what religion it is inappropriate and shameful
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#82940 May 29, 2013
~ SIX TRIVIA QUESTIONS ~
See how much history you know!

Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers. Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."
A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."
A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS

ANSWERS:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

A SURPRISE? NOT REALLY!!!

And this was before she fell and hit her head!!! And the Democrats want to nominate her for President in 2016!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian."
~ Henry Ford

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#82941 May 29, 2013
Be Classy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mocking someone's religion...regardless of what religion it is inappropriate and shameful
Practicing freedom of speech is shameful??? Who knew!
Wow

United States

#82942 May 29, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
~ SIX TRIVIA QUESTIONS ~
See how much history you know!

Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers. Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."
A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."
A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS

ANSWERS:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

A SURPRISE? NOT REALLY!!!

And this was before she fell and hit her head!!! And the Democrats want to nominate her for President in 2016!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian."
~ Henry Ford
That's pretty interesting! Thanks for posting!
Gun Grabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

#82943 May 29, 2013
A CANADIAN'S VERSION OF DAVID LETTERMAN'S TOP 10
This is what other countries think of us, in this case Canada.

10) Only in America...could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

9) Only in America...could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black.

8) Only in America...could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

7) Only in America...can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

6) Only in America...would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

5) Only in America...could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

4) Only in America...could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

3) Only in America...could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

2) Only in America...could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

1) Only in America...could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

#82944 May 29, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you been, "albtraum"? We have missed your logical and rational comments!
Wow

Park Hills, MO

#82945 May 29, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>Practicing freedom of speech is shameful??? Who knew!
That's what he was doing, "practicing his free speech" he shouldn't be condemned for it. If one one doesn't agree...so be it and move on.
The post began with someone else taunting him (directly) and his belief in a negative light.
Christian, Muslim, atheist, Buddhist, Jewish....etc etc....to each his own.
homophobe?

Park Hills, MO

#82946 May 29, 2013
salad shooter wrote:
Are Republicans going to elect a gay man to Congress in MO's 8th Congressional District?
Does someone have issue with "gays"? Get a life!
Clinton did what

Park Hills, MO

#82947 May 29, 2013
Bye Bye Bachmann wrote:
She must be exhausted from eight years of accomplishing nothing.

Rolmfao!!!
Yeah...kind of like ole Hillary. Maybe they can get together and start a cooking show.
Bye Bye Bachmann

Chesterfield, MO

#82948 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, the Da Vinci Code is a bunch of nothing. There is no evidence in that MODERN book. Fascinating! AND exciting too, that it is a lot of BS! You need to get educated.
CHEERS!
Norton is like Bachmann a stupid person who thinks he's smart. Even worse.
URA A COWARD PUSSEEEEEEEE

Chesterfield, MO

#82949 May 30, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you been smoking?
DEMOCRATS IN THEIR OWN WORDS COVERING UP FANNIE MAE, FREDDIE MAC SCANDAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IyqYY72PeRMXX
Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis
At a 2004 hearing see Democrat after Democrat covering up and attacking the regulations to protect Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (their Cash Cows) that are now destroying our economy because the Democrats let them cheat.
WMD QUOTES FROM DEMOCRATS
Clinton: Iraq Has Abused Its Final Chance
?????

GunGrabber went beyond bananas a long time ago. he became the entire fruit salad.
Ann Romney

Chesterfield, MO

#82950 May 30, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the Dixie Chicks!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82951 May 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite ANY contemporary historical record mentioning Jesus, other than your Bible, which, as we have seen, contains numerous errors.
The best non-Biblical historical record which mentions Jesus was written by Titus Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian, around 93-94 A.D., which time is not exactly "contemporary." Although the Romans kept extensive records, there is no official Roman record which mentions Jesus.
I choose to believe the Bible above any records! I didn't know you were a traveling encyclopedia! FYI, the Bible fits together like a puzzle but you haven't figured that out yet. I guess it's too much work for you to take the time to research that.

It like people will believe anything over the Bible. For instance the Mermaid Hoax. Have you checked how many people actually believe that but they won't believe the Bible. Amazing how gullible people are!

CHEERS!

#82952 May 30, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what he was doing, "practicing his free speech" he shouldn't be condemned for it. If one one doesn't agree ... so be it and move on.
The post began with someone else taunting him (directly) and his belief in a negative light.
Christian, Muslim, atheist, Buddhist, Jewish .... etc etc .... to each his own.
So tell that to the person who posts as "Norton" on here. He has NO tolerance, and berates ALL religions (including atheism) which are not the same as HIS religion. He even says that President Obama is not a Christian, and that Mitt Romney is not a Christian!

#82953 May 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose to believe the Bible above any records! I didn't know you were a traveling encyclopedia! FYI, the Bible fits together like a puzzle but you haven't figured that out yet. I guess it's too much work for you to take the time to research that.
It like people will believe anything over the Bible. For instance the Mermaid Hoax. Have you checked how many people actually believe that but they won't believe the Bible. Amazing how gullible people are!...
1. Yes, you choose to believe the entire Bible above all evidence showing that it has errors.

2. No, I am not a "traveling encyclopedia," but if I were, I would be accompanied by a large number of pages.

3. I DO agree that "the Bible fits together like a puzzle." Since no one has ever been able to put all the pieces together, there are perhaps a 100 denominations, or more.

4. You have proved time and time again on this thread that you are unable to answer simple questions about the Bible. You might take the time to research your own "holy book," if it would not be too much work for you.

5. Huh? You say that people believe in the "Mermaid Hoax," whatever that is? Consider that YOU believe that some guy lived three days in the belly of a "great fish," that God completely flooded the face of the earth, and that thunder is "the magnificent voice of God." Amazing how gullible you are!
Norton Mandela

Chesterfield, MO

#82954 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>
So tell that to the person who posts as "Norton" on here. He has NO tolerance, and berates ALL religions (including atheism) which are not the same as HIS religion. He even says that President Obama is not a Christian, and that Mitt Romney is not a Christian!
so true, so true...GAME POINT!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#82955 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You and every other American have a right to believe whatever they want. I, also, have a right to freedom of speech. I believe Christianity is the only true religion. Muslims and Mormons cannot be called Christians because they do not believe what the Holy Bible says. Is that too difficult to understand? I don't know Obama's heart but he certainly doesn't project himself as a Christian. He made the remark that he believes there are many ways to heaven. That belief cancels out Christianity. There is only one way, according to the Bible, and that is the belief in Jesus Christ and what he did for us on the Cross....period!

I am not intolerant of other religions, I just hate to see people end up in Hell because of their unbelief in Jesus Christ. It really grieves me that people don't understand this.

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption in lebanon (Oct '13) Apr 21 Vincent 21
Ferguson protesters Apr 16 Fourth grade teacher 3
Review: The Free Store Ministry (Jan '13) Apr 14 thh 4
Bewear of Bryan Apr 5 what?!? 3
Knob Noster Midel School Principal Mar '15 Justmythoughts 2
d johnson (Dec '13) Mar '15 juanita 5
Louise Naugle Mar '15 Dawn 1
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE