“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#82537 May 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!
CHEERS!
I was unaware that you are a Brit -- or Canadian -- who drinks so much! You really ought to try to get control of that alcohol problem of yours.

However, in response to your "CHEERS!" drinking salute, I say "BEERS"!
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82538 May 18, 2013
Someone get Dawg a box of tissues, he is crying up a storm today.

There's probably a box sitting next to the St Louis Pole Dancers bed so he can "clean up" after dancing on poles.

LMAO!!!

Later fools!!!

#82539 May 18, 2013
Dawg Supports AlQueda wrote:
Awwwww look Dawgs got the whole retard family on here now. You got dogs boyfriend DanFromSmithville using his well known to be alias ChilliFAG and little Dawg Jr better known as the resident retard.
So nice they can spend some quality time on Topix increasing that special bond that only Al-Queda loving traitors can have.
Enjoy your day ladies! I've had my fun kicking your worthless scumbag asses!
LOL!!!
If your keyboard will hold still long enough, you can type ANYTHING on it, but that does not make it TRUE.

In fact, your "Truth Index" is perhaps around 1%, and that is only because you just truthfully referred to yourself as an "a**hole." I am amazed that you realize that fact, and will admit it.

#82540 May 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You have lost your mind! Why do you, an atheist, print scripture from the Bible of which you do not understand?
You are just a BS'er!
CHEERS!
I understand more of the Bible than you do. You have proved that fact dozens of times, when I ask you questions about the bible and you have never given me an answer.

You better work on that alcohol problem, "Norton"! BEERS!

#82541 May 18, 2013
How stupid is the St Louis Retard?
He makes screen names he thinks are going to offend other people and doesn't realize he makes himself look like a flaming homosexual in the process.
Ain't that right "pole" dancer. ROFLMAO!!!!
<.giggle!.> You said it yourself: you think your screen names are going to offend other people, but they merely prove that you are a flaming imbecile.

I would suggest "Keep up the idiocy," but I realize that you cannot do otherwise.
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82542 May 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>If your keyboard will hold still long enough, you can type ANYTHING on it, but that does not make it TRUE.

In fact, your "Truth Index" is perhaps around 1%, and that is only because you just truthfully referred to yourself as an "a**hole." I am amazed that you realize that fact, and will admit it.
You don't understand a single thing about the bible. Norton has schooled you over and over and over again. In fact you've shown there is nothing you understand except how to make an ass out of yourself.

You should change your name to Yellow Sewer Rat cause you are full of more crap then a sewer.
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82543 May 18, 2013
<quoted text><.giggle!.> You said it yourself: you think your screen names are going to offend other people, but they merely prove that you are a flaming imbecile.

I would suggest "Keep up the idiocy," but I realize that you cannot do otherwise.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA flaming imbecile. That's about as stupid as stupid can get.

As far as my screen name goes, quit crying. But now that I know it upsets you since you, the person who was using others names in the tag lines of your profile, are trying to insult me into changing it by being a lying hypocrite I think I'll keep using it for a while. It will let anyone who might wonder on here know that you are an Al-Queda supporting America hating traitor.

Flaming imbecile, HAHAHAHAHAHA, those two words go together almost less then your name with the word intelligent. Almost, but not quite.

As your retarded son likes to say...

GAME POINT!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED!!!

CHEERS!!

Worthless traitor scum
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#82544 May 18, 2013
Looks like Dawg is sitting there with his pole dancing son waiting for me to post as well. Got these two trained so good.
At least they are sharing some father son time today, even if it is making fools out of themselves.
Now DAN just calm down...

I know that your stillupset because Poos rejected your homosexual advances this morning ...but aren't you really used to that by now?

DAN you've come onto DAWG over and over and over ...we know how sad that was for you...but funny for us!

then there was DaninSmithvill e...that was another heartbreak...LOL

and I can tell you right off that this is as far as you will get with me...because you and me DAN ...it Ain't Happening!

Maybe if you get arrested later tonight, you can meet some nice black guy in the lock-up...happy hunting!

if your really lucky... maybe you'll still be able to walk by the time you get out on Monday????

hahahahahahahaha

#82545 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't understand a single thing about the bible. Norton has schooled you over and over and over again. In fact you've shown there is nothing you understand except how to make an ass out of yourself.
You should change your name to Yellow Sewer Rat cause you are full of more crap then a sewer.
Tell me ONE ANSWER which "Norton" has given me, in response to my numerous questions regarding the bible! Just ONE! You cannot, because "Norton" cannot, and HAS not. He talks a good game, but he cannot "walk the walk" OR "talk the talk."

#82546 May 18, 2013
<quoted text> ...
Flaming imbecile, HAHAHAHAHAHA, those two words go together almost less then your name with the word intelligent....
To which word do you object? "flaming" or "imbecile"?

Hate to tell you this -- but they are BOTH correct, "I-CON Elmo"!_8-)
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82547 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>Tell me ONE ANSWER which "Norton" has given me, in response to my numerous questions regarding the bible! Just ONE! You cannot, because "Norton" cannot, and HAS not. He talks a good game, but he cannot "walk the walk" OR "talk the talk."
I don't need to prove to you that Norton has schooled you. Primarily because you are traitor and a worthless piece of crap, and secondly the only opinion on the subject that mattes to me is my own and I already know the facts. The fact is, Norton has schooled you. All you have done is the same thing you do to everyone that schools you, you mock him with your idiotic posts. You think you're being funny and smart but all you are doing is confirming that you're an idiot. Not a flaming one though, that term is in reference to your homosexuality.

Now go spends some time with retard son of yours, he is hallucinating that I'm his other daddy Dan.
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82548 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>To which word do you object? "flaming" or "imbecile"?

Hate to tell you this -- but they are BOTH correct, "I-CON Elmo"!_8-)
I have no objection to your stupidity. I rather enjoy laughing AT you.
Ralph

United States

#82549 May 18, 2013
With the crooked Nixon administration, No Ameicans were killed either. But think how many Americans will no linger live nice long lives with Obamacare.
cheerleader

United States

#82550 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>If "I" is on the same side as "C," which is on the same side as "O," which is on the same side as "N," which is on the same side as "I," that proves that you are just a circular "I-CONNER" and have no ability to construct logical arguments.

Go back and buy some "Cliff Notes" to help you out here. So far, you are only proving yourself to be pathetic.
I didn't know you could make up cheers. Maybe the Wolverines could use a new captain?
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82551 May 18, 2013
Pole Dancing For Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton ...is the Earth Flat? it does say that in the Bible????
Please tell us what the truth is!
CHEERS :)
Shame on you for mocking our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
~ Galatians 6:7
http://mikelee1963.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/w...

#82552 May 18, 2013
cheerleader wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you could make up cheers. Maybe the Wolverines could use a new captain?
Oh, "Elmo," you are so collegiate! Wolverine? Where is there a wolverine?

#82553 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I have no objection to your stupidity. I rather enjoy laughing AT you.
Perhaps I should be easy on you for a while, so you can laugh AT me, rather than your always being laughed AT by everyone!
Dawg Supports AlQueda

United States

#82554 May 18, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>Shame on you for mocking our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
~ Galatians 6:7
http://mikelee1963.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/w...
He is a fool, just like his delusional dad Dawg. They both are complete idiots capable of nothing except idiotic comments and mockery. They are only smart enough to know they can't compete with anyone on here. That is why they avoid any debate or civil discussion. The son is mentally retarded and daddy Dawg is a coward. They are the asses in jackasses.

I doubt they could reach a triple digit IQ if you combined both of theirs and then multiplied it by 2 and added 20.
Gun Grabbing Commies

Seymour, MO

#82555 May 18, 2013
Obama Admin Grants Legal Status To 99.2% Of Young Illegal Immigrants Who Apply…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/obama-admi...

Obama Regime Warns Nigeria To Show “Restraint” In Fight Against Jihadists…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/obama-regi...

Al-Qaeda Takes Over Oilfields Once Belonging To Assad
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/al-qaeda-t...

Northwestern University Student Rejected For “Diversity And Inclusion” Post Because He’s White…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/northweste...

House Dems Introduce Bill To Deal With Health Issues Of Non-Existent “Global Warming”…
~ What a bunch of Idiots!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/18/house-dems...

THE 8-YEARS-OLD BRIDE WHO WAS BRUTALLY KILLED ON FIRST NIGHT OF HER WEDDING
~ These are the people who wash their butts with their bare hands? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
~ WARNING: Story is extremely graphic. Mustafa Kazemi is an Afghan government official and war correspondent.

He posted the following story on his Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/Combatjournalistpage...

10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam Contrasted With 10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity
http://thetruthwins.com/archives/10-quotes-by...

#82556 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
He is a fool, just like his delusional dad Dawg. They both are complete idiots capable of nothing except idiotic comments and mockery. They are only smart enough to know they can't compete with anyone on here. That is why they avoid any debate or civil discussion. The son is mentally retarded and daddy Dawg is a coward. They are the asses in jackasses.
I doubt they could reach a triple digit IQ if you combined both of theirs and then multiplied it by 2 and added 20.
Speaking of being "complete idiots capable of nothing except idiotic comments and mockery," the above post from "Harvey / I-CON / Elmo / AlQueda," is a perfect example of such a "complete idiot."

Ad hominems, anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred Brown Wed CoveringMY Ass 1
Doctor Kelvin Baily Oct 16 Jennie 2
Trena Williams (McNeeley) Oct 12 bill 2
Debit card number thefts Oct 10 Sandy Spicewood 2
looking for chris harker (Dec '09) Sep 30 megan harker 7
corruption in lebanon (Oct '13) Sep 30 quirky 20
Jury awards Missouri worker $28M for lung damage (Nov '13) Sep '14 Hawardc 17

Freeze Warning for Laclede County was issued at October 30 at 2:42AM CDT

Lebanon Dating
Find my Match