|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I OWN YOU Cyber Pusssees wrote:
How about a poster depicting Glen Beck as one of the murderers of the Mountain Meadows settlers? Or of Brigham Young giving the order for that massacre? Or Brigham Young getting it on with one of his dozens of wives? Or better yet, depict Beck as one of the mob that killed Joseph Smith?

None of those would be any more despicable than depicting a Jew as a Nazi.
How about democrats and their love for abortion?
Joplinraised

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I OWN YOU Cyber Pusssees wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Jesus ...

Where's a nice F5 Tornado when you need one.

Like the one you sent to Tea-Publican Joplin?
I cannot even find a comment for this...other than disgusting

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives lie. Liberals tell the truth.
Of course there isn't any wonder that you are not a liberal.
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bye Bye Bagger IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Absolutely Not...
because it will be a woman Democrat elected in 2016!
HILLARY
Game Point
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
GOP the Party of STUPID

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
U R A OWNED Pusssseeeee...go f*ck your DEAD prom date!
GOP the Party of STUPID

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Joplinraised wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot even find a comment for this...other than disgusting
well it does seem like GOD is taking his vengence out...on the RED STATE areas that didn't vote for Obama...imagine that????

just like the Confederacy God is not on your side

Thank You Jesus!
GOP the Party of FRAUD

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with Benghazi hanging over her head. The whistleblowers are going to destroy her.
ar

Huh???...

everything that guy is going to gush about was already known, along time ago

that's all you got ...so you keep beating it...hahahahaha

Fool before this over Darrel Isa will be torching his mercedes again for insurance money...he has a history of that.

Just a thought... but maybe you should have had someone with a better reputation try to investage Bengazi...istead of a serial arsonist for profit????

Darrel Isa = Arsonist = Insurance Fraud.
Darrell Isa Arson FRAUD

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Darrell Issa suspected of Arson and Insurance Fraud in 1982
On September 7, 1982, seven months after aqcuiring the Maple Heights company A.C. Custom Electronics, Darrell Issa was under suspicion of arson by Ohio state authorities and several of Issa's co-workers after the Quantum Enterprises manufacturing plant, a one-story brick building which housed his auto-alarm business among others, was destroyed in a 3 a.m. fire over Labor Day weekend in which one firefighter was "seriously injured".
Arson investigators hired by the state concluded that "this was not an accidental fire" and that flammable liquid appeared to have "been poured on the only area not covered by fire sprinklers" and observed "uneven and unnatural burn patterns".
Investigators' suspicions centered around Issa. Just three weeks before the fire, Issa and business partner Miles Hunsinger had quadrupled the fire insurance from about $100,000 to $462,000. At the same time, another business located at Quantum increased its insurance to $400,000. One investigator was "concerned about the coincidence."
Witnesses at Quantum also recalled Issa's presence at the building several times over the weekend.
Karen Brasdovich, a bookkeeper at the company told investigators that computers and records had been removed from the building eight days before the fire by Issa's lawyer. Brasdovich told reporters, "It was totally out of normal practice".
According to employee interviews, Issa also "wanted equipment blueprints, normally kept in a filing cabinet, to be put in a fireproof box".
The previous owner of AC Custom Electronics, Joe Adkins, reported his suspicions to state investigators of Issa's involvement in arson. Issa has disputed the accusations along with the defense that the $800,000 in damage exceeded any benefit that could have been derived from insurance fraud.
Issa's outside accountant, Douglas Franz, and business associate, Miles Hunsinger, defended Issa's dramatic increase in insurance coverage, telling reporters that Issa's actions were a matter of prudence for a growing business.
But Adkins stood by his statements, telling reporters, "Let's put it this way: There was an awful lot of very far-reaching coincidences."
During the clean up of the building, several employees noted to Adkins that Issa's brother, William Issa's, hair was burned off one arm. William Issa promptly disappeared during the investigation according to Adkins: "The next day, he wasn't there. He flat disappeared".
A two month probe into the incident proved inconclusive and state investigators said that an accident could not be ruled out. However, a cause for the fire was never determined. No persons were ever charged in the incident.
Darrell Isa Arson FRAUD

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

On September 7, 1982, seven months after aqcuiring the Maple Heights company A.C. Custom Electronics, Darrell Issa was under suspicion of arson by Ohio state authorities and several of Issa's co-workers after the Quantum Enterprises manufacturing plant, a one-story brick building which housed his auto-alarm business among others, was destroyed in a 3 a.m. fire over Labor Day weekend in which one firefighter was "seriously injured".

Arson investigators hired by the state concluded that "this was not an accidental fire" and that flammable liquid appeared to have "been poured on the only area not covered by fire sprinklers" and observed "uneven and unnatural burn patterns".

Investigators' suspicions centered around Issa. Just three weeks before the fire, Issa and business partner Miles Hunsinger had quadrupled the fire insurance from about $100,000 to $462,000. At the same time, another business located at Quantum increased its insurance to $400,000. One investigator was "concerned about the coincidence."

Witnesses at Quantum also recalled Issa's presence at the building several times over the weekend.

Karen Brasdovich, a bookkeeper at the company told investigators that computers and records had been removed from the building eight days before the fire by Issa's lawyer. Brasdovich told reporters, "It was totally out of normal practice".

This is the scumbag attacking Hillary Clinton?
Darrell Isa SCUMBAG

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Darrell Issa, American Role Model, Has Been Accused Of Car Theft Three Times - So Far
By Susie Madrak

Dear, dear Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), the incoming subpoena-wielding chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, was on Faux News this weekend, attacking ACORN and Attorney General Eric Holder, talking about how "corrupt" the Obama administration is. I thought I'd take the opportunity to remind people just who's lecturing us on morality.

A retired Army sergeant claimed that Issa stole a Dodge sedan from an Army post near Pittsburgh in 1971. The sergeant said he recovered the car after confronting and threatening him.

Issa denied the allegation and no charges were filed.

In 1972, Issa and his brother allegedly stole a red Maserati sports car from a car dealership in Cleveland.

He and his brother were indicted for car theft, but the case was dropped.

That same year, Issa was convicted in Michigan for possession of an unregistered gun. He received three months probation and paid a $204 fine.

[...] On December 28, 1979, Issa and his brother allegedly faked the theft of Issa's Mercedes Benz sedan.

Issa and his brother were charged for grand theft auto, but the case was dropped by prosecutors for lack of evidence.

Later, Issa and his brother were charged for misdemeanors, but that case was not pursued by prosecutors.

Issa accused his brother of stealing the car, and said that the experience with his brother was the reason he went into the car alarm business.

A day after a court order was issued, giving Issa control of automotive alarm company A.C. Custom over an unpaid $60,000 debt, Issa allegedly carried a cardboard box containing a handgun into the office of A.C. Custom executive, Jack Frantz, and told Frantz he was fired.

In a 1998 newspaper article, Frantz said Issa had invited him to hold the gun and claimed extensive knowledge of guns and explosives from his Army service.

In response, Issa said, "Shots were never fired.... I don't recall having a gun. I really don't. I don't think I ever pulled a gun on anyone in my life."

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Bye Bye Baggers wrote:
Are any others as sick as I am of these self appointed "patriots" and their insolent behavior? Their stunts are becoming increasingly ludicrous and I think they are becoming dangerously delusional. Their histrionics have gone beyond laughable and are now a potential menace
And the counter protest will be called "Snipers Against the Criminally Insane with Guns." Will pick off these protesters
I am. These so called patriots are scumbags that have no idea what patriotism means. A bunch of hair trigger lunatics looking for any excuse to engage in criminal activity while draping themselves in the flag.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

RePlayWithHimselfTime followed me all the way over to another thread on another forum just to stalk me.

It is incredible to have the kind of power over someone. That they are so obsessed with me to go to the trouble to find other places where I post. He is seriously messed up.

Probably has something to do with the abuse he suffered as a child. Most people have a father that pays attention to them when they are growing up. His father paid way too much attention him. And apparently so did his Uncle Tommy.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up. Rush will continue to be a constant thorn in you liberals sides so you might as well get used to it. You just can't stand the fact that he tells the truth.
<.giggle!.> Then bring us MORE "thorns in the side"! ROFL! I note that whenever I accuse any conservative of listening to Rush, he PROMPTLY denies it! ROFL!

I agree: The conservatives SHOULD "flush Rush," but I hope that they never do! What a dork! Rush serves as THE prime example of how stupid a conservative can get!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Give it up wrote:
Every station who has dropped his show has ended up losing record numbers of listeners too.
What idiocy! Every station which dropped Rush lost his "dittoheads" who only buy chewing tobacco.

All those stations got super replacements for Rush ... and as a result got more listeners who actually have MONEY to spend!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your green card?
http://sacurrent.com/polopoly_fs/1.1378099 !/fileImage/htpImage/image.jpg _gen/derivatives/landscape_804 /image.jpg
ROFL! "Gun Hugger" proves once again that he cannot post a link which actually WORKS!_8-)
howdy

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am. These so called patriots are scumbags that have no idea what patriotism means. A bunch of hair trigger lunatics looking for any excuse to engage in criminal activity while draping themselves in the flag.
Don't forget that a bunch of them are methheads...
Behghaaaaaaaaazi

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Behghaaaaaaaaazi is a hot topic with our rightie friends for two reasons:

1. It helps to justify Romney's loss (it wasn't our politics, it was Obama's lies).
2. There is no good Republican 2016 candidate on the horizon so Hillary must be undercut.
Behghaaaaaaaaazi

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

This is small potatos compared to the evidence bush manufactored for his Iraq crusade.
Behghaaaaaaaaazi

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi Will Totally Be 'The Next Watergate' Unless It Isn't
Rep. Darrell Issa chairs a hearing on Capitol Hill on Oct. 10, 2012, in Washington. The hearing before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee focused on the security situation in Benghazi leading up to the Sept. 11, 2012, attack that resulted in the death of U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens. This week, your House Oversight and Government Reform Committee will bring us the latest in l'affaire Benghazi with a set of hearings titled "Exposing Failure And Recognizing Courage." So, failures will be exposed, courage will be recognized, and everything will be compared to Watergate, because why not?
This melodramatic Watergate paean is really just bog-standard election-year pre-gaming.
Still, this is Washington, and everything is always the next Watergate. To wit:
Operation Fast And Furious Is The Next Watergate. Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.): "This is like Iran Contra, like Watergate, and other embarrassments over the years ... The major embarrassment is the delay in being honest and open about it. It’s not about something really dumb got done. Dumb things happen in government. But when the GSA did dumb things, once it became public we saw a pretty quick change, certainly Secret Service we saw an even quicker change."
Issa made that statement while predicting that 31 Democrats would vote to condemn U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. He was off by 14. Most Democrats staged a walk-out, in protest.
Solyndra Is The Next Watergate. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), on Fox News back in November 2011: "This is more than just a simple Washington scandal; this is a historic scandal, because the president had his own political fund-raiser placed in the Department of Energy for the specific purpose of pointing to which loans would benefit his political donors.... It just stinks on every level. This makes Watergate look like child’s play, Megyn. This is where the White House has to answer questions. There's emails from the White House. They have to be involved."
Fun fact: The stuff that doesn't quite rise to the level of being the "next Watergate" usually gets tagged as "the next Solyndra" as a consolation prize.
The Department of Homeland Security's FOIA Process Is The Next Watergate. Per NBC News:
On Capitol Hill this morning, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, grilled Department of Homeland Security FOIA professionals, claiming that political appointees obstructed the widely used tool for gaining access to government documents. The hearing centered on a delayed request filed by the Associated Press, which was investigating how DHS handles FOIA requests. Issa and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) repeatedly accused DHS of forwarding FOIA requests -- by certain media organizations and then minority members of Congress -- to political appointees within the department to review and redact the desired documents. "This reeks of a Nixonian enemies list," Issa quipped.
Fun fact: A proposal to "require companies seeking government contracts to disclose contributions -- including those that otherwise would have been secret -- to groups that air political ads attacking or supporting candidates," was also deemed by Issa to be a "a Nixonian-type enemies list."
Whatever Job The Obama White House Offered Joe Sestak To Not Run Against Arlen Specter Was Also Totally Watergate, Probably. Issa, again:“The bottom line is if the White House continues to stonewall Congress and the American people, I will petition the attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to launch an investigation into the allegation. In the meantime, I fear we're in for more obtuse and evasive statements from administration officials. In that case, the White House will be falling back on a concerted scheme and cover-up strategy not seen in Washington since the days of Watergate.”
All it is ...just more paranoid conspiracy GOP BS

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.giggle!.> Then bring us MORE "thorns in the side"! ROFL! I note that whenever I accuse any conservative of listening to Rush, he PROMPTLY denies it! ROFL!
I agree: The conservatives SHOULD "flush Rush," but I hope that they never do! What a dork! Rush serves as THE prime example of how stupid a conservative can get!
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
the johnsons are has beens 14 hr abc 2
owner/vp Price cutter Smittys/ judge Aaron Jone... Jul 26 Sward 1
Thomas Robert Reavis, Sr. Jul 26 cheryl 1
Another Community Wages Battle Over Sewage (May '08) Jul 25 Resident 4
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
Lebanon teen fight club at Nelson Park (Oct '10) Jul 24 Albert 19
Alva Starnes of Starnes Auto (Jul '13) Jul 24 Albert 5
•••
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000