“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#81677 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief are you a dumbshit. You make one post you get credit for one post, how many forums it shows up in has NO BEARING ON YOUR POST COUNT TOTAL
Are you trying to prove you are clueless idiot?
This is ONE FORUM, that shows up in every city in Missouri. It is not 960 different forums.
You look more and more stupid every time you post about this.
Looks like I am going to have to straighten you out again. The typical Topix forum refers to comments on one site, for ONE town. If there are indeed 960 different cities which display the "Senate" thread, then each one of them increments its comments every time a new comment is posted. Do you not UNDERSTAND what this means?
Whatever

United States

#81678 Apr 30, 2013
Warning, Smithville SISSY BOY emotional meltdown in progress.

Good to see I made him spend yet another entire day sitting at the computer refreshing over and over waiting on me. I got the crybaby sissy trained well.

ROFLMAO!!!
Whatever

United States

#81679 Apr 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like I am going to have to straighten you out again. The typical Topix forum refers to comments on one site, for ONE town. If there are indeed 960 different cities which display the "Senate" thread, then each one of them increments its comments every time a new comment is posted. Do you not UNDERSTAND what this means?
You are so freakin clueless it is beyond funny.

Here is a bigger shovel so you can bury yourself even deeper moron.
Whatever

United States

#81680 Apr 30, 2013
I'm sorry Dawg, apparently I'm the moron, you were right.
Math is not my strong suit.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81681 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Looks like I am going to have to straighten you out again. The typical Topix forum refers to comments on one site, for ONE town. If there are indeed 960 different cities which display the "Senate" thread, then each one of them increments its comments every time a new comment is posted. Do you not UNDERSTAND what this means?
You have posted over 38 percent of the comments on this thread. 23,309 of 76,508 have been made by you. You may be a little book smart like an autistic person but as far as just being smart and having common sense, you fall short and have none. Same as a life, you have none. You are an idiot. This thread is your life. I give you another year here and you will have 50 percent of the comments on this thread. LMFAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81682 Apr 30, 2013
OOOPs my bad. 32 percent of them are yours. But then again what's the difference for you will hit 38 percent by mid summer. LMFAO

#81683 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so freakin clueless it is beyond funny.
Here is a bigger shovel so you can bury yourself even deeper moron.
If you have a "bigger shovel," I suggest that you sit by the light of the fireplace and do arithmetic exercises on it like Abraham Lincoln did, so you can possible better understand some of these concepts.

#81684 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I'm sorry Dawg, apparently I'm the moron, you were right.
Math is not my strong suit.
<.snicker!.> Now THAT is a "revelation"! ROFL!
Whatever

United States

#81685 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>You have posted over 38 percent of the comments on this thread. 23,309 of 76,508 have been made by you. You may be a little book smart like an autistic person but as far as just being smart and having common sense, you fall short and have none. Same as a life, you have none. You are an idiot. This thread is your life. I give you another year here and you will have 50 percent of the comments on this thread. LMFAO
Hello!! I'm sure he posts to other threads! His total post count is for all threads dip shyt! Why is that so hard to flipping understand?????
Did you hand count how many comments he made on this thread? THAT will give you his number of posts to THIS thread. Actually, go do that...maybe it will keep you busy for a while. Don't be a moron.
seriously

Houston, MO

#81686 Apr 30, 2013
And the voting thing just shows how insecure they are on this thread. They vote themselves up and others down. Weak little people thinking the voting thing is power. They do it every time. I laugh every time they do it for it just shows how lame and insecure they are. It is like a magnet to their little insecure pathetic little brain. Drawn to it like a moth to a flame. They can't not do it. LMFAO

#81687 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted over 38 percent of the comments on this thread. 23,309 of 76,508 have been made by you. You may be a little book smart like an autistic person but as far as just being smart and having common sense, you fall short and have none. Same as a life, you have none. You are an idiot. This thread is your life. I give you another year here and you will have 50 percent of the comments on this thread. LMFAO
Your comments have so little content, it is easy for me to continually "shoot them down in flames"!

(One little detail you have completely overlooked is that, since I am a Topix-registered user, my number of comments gets incremented every time I post on other forums. So your "over 38 percent" number for "Senate" is totally incorrect. You are not very good with "detail," are you? You proved that when you mis-calculated those "service percentages." ROFL! It is SO amusing to point out all these little errors which you continually make.)

#81688 Apr 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!! I'm sure he posts to other threads! His total post count is for all threads dip shyt! Why is that so hard to flipping understand?????
Did you hand count how many comments he made on this thread? THAT will give you his number of posts to THIS thread. Actually, go do that ... maybe it will keep you busy for a while. Don't be a moron.
Watching the two dipsticks -- "Whatever" and "seriously" -- fight it out to prove who is more clueless!_8-)
Srand Your Ground

Park Hills, MO

#81689 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
And the voting thing just shows how insecure they are on this thread. They vote themselves up and others down. Weak little people thinking the voting thing is power. They do it every time. I laugh every time they do it for it just shows how lame and insecure they are. It is like a magnet to their little insecure pathetic little brain. Drawn to it like a moth to a flame. They can't not do it. LMFAO
Insecure, weak cowards post without their registered username.

#81690 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
You cannot ignore the voting, which shows that you are totally clueless. Just check out the votes! You are always losing the vote count! Have you ever stopped to think what that really means?
seriously

Houston, MO

#81691 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Your comments have so little content, it is easy for me to continually "shoot them down in flames"!
(One little detail you have completely overlooked is that, since I am a Topix-registered user, my number of comments gets incremented every time I post on other forums. So your "over 38 percent" number for "Senate" is totally incorrect. You are not very good with "detail," are you? You proved that when you mis-calculated those "service percentages." ROFL! It is SO amusing to point out all these little errors which you continually make.)
What is even more amusing is you have no life. That is the bottom line and you know it as well. This thread is your life. You are a joke!!!! It is funny to come here and watch you meltdown and average about 20 posts per day which you have been doing for the last about 3 years. The only reason I am glad they keep this thread open is that it keeps you from going and poisoning another thread with your stupidity and ignorance. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81692 Apr 30, 2013
Srand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Insecure, weak cowards post without their registered username.
And idiots in a hurry misspell the name they are trying to copy. LMAO
seriously

Houston, MO

#81693 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You cannot ignore the voting, which shows that you are totally clueless. Just check out the votes! You are always losing the vote count! Have you ever stopped to think what that really means?
It means you and all the fake names in here that have multi personalities use them for courage and self esteem since you all are weak little left out of everything lonely little lifeless turds. LMAO

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#81694 Apr 30, 2013
I new republican's were gay. lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Goodbye Chris Matthews

Kennett, MO

#81695 Apr 30, 2013
Chris Matthews has been cancelled on MSNBC. Another "popular" liberal pundit falls due to ratings. And another ones gone and another ones gone....another one bites the dust!
Disagree

Park Hills, MO

#81696 Apr 30, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>What is even more amusing is you have no life. That is the bottom line and you know it as well. This thread is your life. You are a joke!!!! It is funny to come here and watch you meltdown and average about 20 posts per day which you have been doing for the last about 3 years. The only reason I am glad they keep this thread open is that it keeps you from going and poisoning another thread with your stupidity and ignorance. LMAO
Haha, that's funny! Really? Really?? That's your final answer? I think you need more rest and better medication. Ask your nurse for another dose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local anti-drug advocate ??? Nov 24 Albert 2
Working in Lebanon, Missouri (Mar '14) Nov 19 kaytrina 6
Debit card number thefts Nov 17 i know 3
Debate: Marijuana - Lebanon, MO (Aug '10) Nov 14 Greener Grass 63
d johnson (Dec '13) Nov 13 guy 4
dance hall Nov 8 wants to dance 1
Quail Creek Dental celebrates its first year in... Nov 5 ConcernedCitizen1975 1
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon People Search